Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

May 30, 2012

This A list celebrity and former singer who seems to always wear sunglasses was out over the weekend when she stopped to watch a woman on the street singing for money. The celebrity said, "You are better than I ever was. Honestly, so is everyone." She then actually laughed and dropped $500 into the bucket.

Victoria Beckham

May 30, 2012

This Academy Award nominated actress who does not do much lately has a much much younger boyfriend. He is apparently a kept man by the actress. When asked by one of her friends what she saw in the man she said, "Have you seen him without a shirt on? Plus he isn't divorced with three kids like everyone else who asks me out." She then made the man take off his shirt so all her friends could have a look. And a touch.

Sharon Stone

May 29, 2012

What former almost A list tweener and now a C+ movie actress said that unlike her former A list tweener boyfriend and now B list movie actor, her new boyfriend lasts longer than 30 seconds and wants sex more than once a month.

Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron

fgg

Amanda Bynes & Kid Cudi

what?? did we know they were dating?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

who the fuck is alison brie? if i haven't heard of her, she's not b-list.
    nancydrew and sjelle like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

^she's on community with joel mchale.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She's also on MadMen (but I also had to look her up)

He sure is revealing all his Amanda Bynes info
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Been reading the reveals today and even though Enty has a very odd classification system I have to say well done guys! Cause as far as I remember we guessed most of the blinds right! Yay! ^_^
    Sarzy likes this.

June 4, 2012

What former A list actress who seemed to be in every movie made over a 5 year period and now is maybe a C spent all of a recent coast to coast airplane flight in first class while her daughter and nanny flew in coach. It might be nice to at least go back and visit them. Oh, and she also refused a flight attendant's request for a photograph by saying she does not do those. And everyone used to think she was so sweet.

Meg Ryan

June 4, 2012

What A list movie actress was so whacked out on drugs during this not that long ago movie that her A list movie actor co-star had to take over many of her lines for her. She just could not get them out at all.

Angelina Jolie/Nicolas Cage - Gone In 60 Seconds

June 8, 2012

Talk about not having a say in the naming of your child. This actress who is C list based on talent and A list based on name recognition has been told by her husband what they are naming the baby and he has already trademarked the baby's name even though she is not even halfway through her pregnancy. Apparently the husband has already even drawn up business plans and wants the actress to focus more on marketing products he thinks will be a fit between her and the baby. Does she have a say in this? Not really.

Brian Austin Green & Megan Fox

June 10, 2012

Two couples and two babies but so entwined. So, the first couple to get pregnant consists of a female celebrity who used to be a singer and probably wishes she still was and that people would come watch her perform. Meanwhile she will just keep doing things here and there on tv and doing regular work too. She loved having the attention of being pregnant and having the world focused on her and then along comes this other couple. This couple consists of a female celebrity who just tries to keep working and her husband who also used to be a singer and probably wishes he still was and that people would come watch him perform. Meanwhile he will just keep doing things here and there on tv. As soon as celebrity couple #2 became pregnant, celebrity female #1 started talking smack non stop top anyone who would listen about the other couple. I mean we are talking world class trash talking here. Who knew she had it in her. Meanwhile the celebrity female #2 wanted people to stop talking about female celebrity #1's baby all the time. Unlike female celebrity #1 though, she did not talk smack to anyone and just let it all fall off her shoulders and has been amazingly nice. Well, the two worlds collided a few months ago in a big way. It turns out the celebrity females have the same doctor and ended up having an appointment at exactly the same time. The two of them in a waiting room together. Pretending the other didn't exist. No one else there. Just the two of them. Not even a word. Not even an acknowledgment.

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson/Nick Lachey & Vanessa Lachey

June 11, 2012

What A list pop singer called up the boyfriend she had dumped two weeks earlier and begged him to go out with her. She ended up getting drunk and doing way more on their date than she intended, but knew she needed to take all precautions to avoid ending up naked in bed with her ex which is what he had proposed when he called two days before.

Katy Perry

June 11, 2012

It's not very often that an Academy Award nominee can have such a secret life, but this actress has managed it. It is something she got from the rest of her family. Secrets were easy to keep on the family and no one talked to outsiders. No one except for a few people even know who the real father of our actress is. There are huge gaps missing in her life story and some of them are answered here. When our actress graduated from high school she had big dreams but ended up in a situation which saw her getting married to a high school sweetheart. Her life got put on a hold awhile before she could start her acting career full-time. She eventually did so and just when she thought everything was going great after her college graduation, she again had a setback. This time it was another relationship which she has never discussed. She never discusses any of her relationships. As far as anyone is concerned she has never even had a relationship. For a long time she had a relationship with a person she had met at school. This so dominated her life that for almost two years she was unable to really focus on acting. It was not until the relationship ended after two years that she got her big break. Because of the way relationships have messed up her career and her plans, she tries to avoid any kind of situation which could lead to a date or a relationship. She stays alone and has few friends. She refuses to let anyone really know her. She has friends only for the sake of saying she has friends, but they don't know anything about her either. If you ask her a question about any part of her life you will not get an answer, but instead, some kind of vague circling that sounds like an answer.

Jessica Chastain

June 29, 2012

This actor is A list. He is all movies all the time. This one is so easy, I probably should not have said he is A list. How many A list actors are there anyway? More than you think if you decide that headlining a movie makes you A list. Does that mean that the guy who headlined Van Wilder 3 is A list? Yikes. Anyway, our A list actor does some very quiet, very substantial charity work. How substantial? Millions of dollars a year substantial. If you are poor and cannot afford rehab, this actor has given away so much money to prominent rehab clinics so that people can afford to go to the same places he went to. They pass out "scholarships," or "grants." It is basically our actor paying for it. Complete a rehab program and stay sober for a few months? Don't be surprised if you get an offer for a job at some company that is paying you from money this actor gave to that company for that purpose. Someone to pay to watch your kids while you are in rehab and can't work? "Financial Assistance Program." Need your rent paid? That too. Anything he can do or thought of which he needed during his recovery he does for others who can't afford it. He says that he was helped by so many and given so many breaks and that is what allowed him to stay clean and he wants to do the same for as many others as he possibly can. Does he talk about it? Nope. This is his personal way that he gives back and doesn't feel that it is something that needs to be shared with the world and for him to get credit for. It is one recovering person helping another recovering person.

Robert Downey Jr.

There might be one more reveal via twitter/facebook.

edit: Here is the one from Twitter.

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Today's Blind Items - She Always Believed Them

This actress was a solid B lister and for a time even considered an A lister. She had her own movie once or twice even though they were small. That is not how she is best known though. At her peak she made her living be the co-star and like many actresses she fell for her co-stars frequently and to her peril. There was never a time when she got involved with her co-stars that she was not used and thrown aside when the men were finished with her. Her most famous co-star is probably, reluctantly an A lister. He used to have sex with her in the morning and then go out and have sex with other people in the afternoon. There was one time she said that she is pretty sure he called while having sex with another woman, but she always took him back until he found someone more famous and he didn't want to come back. Another co-star who is more celebrity than actor she fell for didn't even pretend to have any feelings for our actress. He would put her down in front of her friends and would send her to the bedroom and tell her to wait while he hung out with his friends and he would go in and have sex and then just come right back out. If he was finished with her for the night he would send her home. She always came back though. Another co-star who actually did treat her right gave up because our actress lost interest to another B list actor who would yell at her and make her cry and she just could not get enough.

Enty Lawyer ‏@entylawyer Twitter Reveal - June 6, 2012- http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/06/todays-blind-items-she-always-believed.html - Brittany Murphy/Ashton Kutcher/Eminem
    Last edited by Waterslide; July 5th, 2012 at 12:01 AM.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Rooney Mara and Daniel Craig? I really can't imagine a fuglier couple
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

What A list movie actress was so whacked out on drugs during this not that long ago movie that her A list movie actor co-star had to take over many of her lines for her. She just could not get them out at all.

Angelina Jolie/Nicolas Cage - Gone In 60 Seconds
    Not that long ago? It came out in 2000.

June 29, 2012

This actor is A list. He is all movies all the time.

Robert Downey Jr.
    Except for that major TV role that was his big comeback.

Enty is as bad as Blind Gossip.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post

#2 - This former A list tweener kept up her one person bucket list of sexual experiences to try. She pouted and emasculated her soon to be very close to A list movie star boyfriend, but now just a B- until he agreed to have sex with her under a table while people were sitting there. Very loud party. No bathroom sex for her. "Been there done that. Gross." This will be revealed.

#2 - Miley Cyrus/Liam Hemsworth
    Ugh. Classy. I think Thor needs to have a chat to baby brother and get him to reconsider this engagement. Otherwise Madame Trash is going to be his in law...... Ew!!
    Posted from my iPhone

Cajoling your bf to have sex with you sounds like a really self-esteem boosting undertaking
    Lalasnake likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

One of the greatest acting legends of all time made her fortune doing the same thing way back in the day of old Hollywood. Everyone talks about her with awe. That is their dream.

Partial Reveal - #1 - Tara Reid #2 - British Actress - Kelly Brook #3 - Legend everyone wants to be? - Grace Kelly
    This is bs. Grace Kelly wasn't a hooker, she was just a plain old good time girl who liked to screw. Everyone knows about that, but not hooker rumors.

And she didn't have to sell it to build her fortune, she came from money and made plenty as an actress. At 23 she was already a huge star, and retired at 26. When was she hooking? After she married Rainier?
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; July 5th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yet another reason to love RDJ

Another one that makes no sense, the Russell Crowe/Meg Ryan thing. This might have hurt him for about two minutes, but no way would I consider it that it knocked him down from A-list, with it taking years and years to even come close to getting back. Puleeze.

It hurt Meg way more, unfortunately for her. But what hurt Meg just as much was getting older and bad PS.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Another one that makes no sense, the Russell Crowe/Meg Ryan thing. This might have hurt him for about two minutes, but no way would I consider it that it knocked him down from A-list, with it taking years and years to even come close to getting back. Puleeze.

It hurt Meg way more, unfortunately for her. But what hurt Meg just as much was getting older and bad PS.
    Also, Meg and Russell were together for a few months after the movie finished shooting. He did actually attempt a relationship, but the intensity of the paps and publicity freaked him out and he ran and hid in Australia.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information