Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Ryan Phillippe, what a dickbag
    And Scott Storch.

^ True that!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Ryan Phillippe, what a dickbag
    I still would though. Just the once. I know, I know!

Why? He's nasty and greasy and a total jackass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm with Sarzy, he's quite hot
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I don't understand it either, but I took it to mean to mean the third party was underage jail bait, and that's why s/he wasn't named.
    that could be, too. I hadn't thought about the 3rd person being underage.

Ryan Phillippe is definitely a complete asshole, but I don't think Reese Witherspoon is much better. I could totally see Reese doing the same thing to him if the tables were turned.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I'm with Sarzy, he's quite hot
    This does not shock me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't think Ryan is hot at all, but I never have. He's as repugnant to me as Chad Michael Fuckface.
    bonnie lass likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I had no idea what the hell that meant, but I guess it means that Sean Penn visited Eve in jail after she crashed her Maserati. Sean and Eve at some point had a threesome and Enty is not revealing the 3rd person involved.

Everyone assumes the third person is a woman, but I don't see why it can't be a man, but regardless of gender, if this is true, it's probably the interesting part of the story.
    I assumed it meant that the 3rd wasn't famous and there was no point in naming them, because it wouldn't mean anything to most people.

But the 3rd could still be a guy, which would be much more interesting.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I assumed it meant that the 3rd wasn't famous and there was no point in naming them, because it wouldn't mean anything to most people.

But the 3rd could still be a guy, which would be much more interesting.
    And most probably the source? Hence keeping the name out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This does not shock me.
    Bugger off, I have great taste
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Blind Items Revealed
    September 17, 2007

#2 This aging female Academy Award winner was drinking and drinking and got in a discussion about real and fake breasts, flashed her own and said, "all real baby."

Helen Mirren

Blind Items Revealed
    September 21, 2007

#1 This height challenged male singer of extraordinary pedigree, was eating at a restaurant the other night which is Michelin rated. When he got his food he sent it back twice, but not before letting his guests sample the food and almost finishing the plates before he deemed it awful. He finally just threw his hands in the air and told the waiter he wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. When the waiter informed the chef, the chef caved and made it, but not before someone went down to the corner and bought some peanut butter. When it came back, our singer returned it because the crusts hadn't been removed. Finally it came back perfect and our singer spent 45 minutes eating one sandwich which was 1 hour after the restaurant closed.

Prince

Blind Items Revealed
    August 24, 2007

#2 This female, who is a former A list television star and B list film actress had to have her stomach pumped a few months ago because she ate a brownie laced with more than the pot she thought was in it. Turns out some friends of friends brought the special brownies, while she thought she was eating brownies prepared by friends. It happened after all the guests had left, but the hosts were still there. She started freaking out within 10-15 minutes, and then collapsed. A private doctor at the resort was called in and her stomach pumped.

Mischa Barton
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Blind Items Revealed

Blind Items Revealed
    August 24, 2007

#2 This female, who is a former A list television star and B list film actress had to have her stomach pumped a few months ago because she ate a brownie laced with more than the pot she thought was in it. Turns out some friends of friends brought the special brownies, while she thought she was eating brownies prepared by friends. It happened after all the guests had left, but the hosts were still there. She started freaking out within 10-15 minutes, and then collapsed. A private doctor at the resort was called in and her stomach pumped.

Mischa Barton

that's really fucked up. i dont remember if mischa was officially a trainwreck at this point yet but it sounds like she hung out with total losers

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    that's really fucked up. i dont remember if mischa was officially a trainwreck at this point yet but it sounds like she hung out with total losers
    Aka Nicole Richie & the anorexic Olsen one.

Nicole – who is currently pregnant with her second child – and Mischa reportedly fell out in 2007 after they went to a mutual friend’s barbeque and Mischa was taken to hospital after falling ill.

http://thebosh.com/archives/2009/08/..._behaviour.php
    SuriCruise likes this.

[QUOTE=Waterslide;2845999]Blind Items Revealed
    September 17, 2007

#2 This aging female Academy Award winner was drinking and drinking and got in a discussion about real and fake breasts, flashed her own and said, "all real baby."

Helen Mirren
    I think that is awsome.

#1 This height challenged male singer of extraordinary pedigree, was eating at a restaurant the other night which is Michelin rated. When he got his food he sent it back twice, but not before letting his guests sample the food and almost finishing the plates before he deemed it awful. He finally just threw his hands in the air and told the waiter he wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. When the waiter informed the chef, the chef caved and made it, but not before someone went down to the corner and bought some peanut butter. When it came back, our singer returned it because the crusts hadn't been removed. Finally it came back perfect and our singer spent 45 minutes eating one sandwich which was 1 hour after the restaurant closed.
    Prince
    What a fucking douchbag.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information