Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: CDAN 7/16/2012 - The Actress Who Loves A Child Molester + 2 more blinds

Bronze Member

The child molester one I know the answer. But it is a complete fabrication as well. Anyone who knows the two Ladies involved would laugh at this blind, there involvement with the man is not what is written here. The two people are Allison Mack, and Kristin Kreuk. I have never responded to any of these this one just pissed me off.
    Allison Mack and Kristin Kruek are in cult which is also a organization, it has thousands of memberS in Canada and in the US. Allison Mack recently said Keith Reinire the leader was a mentor of hers she said
    Keith Raniere is a man who epitomizes mindfulness and compassion for me.

My boyfriend is my mentor in unconditional love and finding balance through depthy play
    yeah right she is having 3somes every time i read a post about CDAN they are knowing most of it is crap. This post is a joke now he is making stuff up. It will also be my last post I think this stuff can be kinda fun to pass the time, but in truth this post last any fact or taste and should be deleted.

^^^craziness. that story seems legit. i found this on a blog http://saratogaindecline.blogspot.co...ckett-has.html

I would think a woman in love with a cult leader more apt to indulge his appetite for threesomes than a normal woman.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by donwon1967 View Post
    The child molester one I know the answer. But it is a complete fabrication as well. Anyone who knows the two Ladies involved would laugh at this blind, there involvement with the man is not what is written here. The two people are Allison Mack, and Kristin Kreuk. I have never responded to any of these this one just pissed me off.
    Allison Mack and Kristin Kruek are in cult which is also a organization, it has thousands of memberS in Canada and in the US. Allison Mack recently said Keith Reinire the leader was a mentor of hers she said
    Keith Raniere is a man who epitomizes mindfulness and compassion for me.

My boyfriend is my mentor in unconditional love and finding balance through depthy play
    yeah right she is having 3somes every time i read a post about CDAN they are knowing most of it is crap. This post is a joke now he is making stuff up. It will also be my last post I think this stuff can be kinda fun to pass the time, but in truth this post last any fact or taste and should be deleted.
    I am curious as to how you would know the answer to something that has been made up?
    Waterslide and sjelle like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

What a blog! Bookmarked that shit, bullshit or not.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I am curious as to how you would know the answer to something that has been made up?
    There is that.

I read through that blog, but I don't really get it. Can anyone give me a short version of this story, because I don't even know if we're talking about Mormons or NXIVM? Google was not my friend.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

I'm bumping this.

The cult story with Allison Mack sounds like it may be real since the story is becoming news now.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    I'm bumping this.

The cult story with Allison Mack sounds like it may be real since the story is becoming news now.
    Yeah, very astute bumping since Catherine Oxenberg has been all over the news lately talking about this cult basically pulling her daughter in.
    Lalasnake and joebob like this.

I always think it's kind of funny when you've started a thread and barely remember it. LOL Anyway, I didn't know much about this woman, but here's an article from the Daily Fail. Wasn't sure if it warrants a new thread?

Former Smallville actress is 'second in command of sex cult under investigation for extorting, beating and branding its members - including Catherine Oxenberg's daughter'

• Allison Mack, 35, is reportedly second in command of a secret sex cult at the heart of self-help group NXIVM
    • Mack is perhaps best known for playing Clark Kent's friend Chloe Sullivan on the long-running TV series Smallville
    • NXIVM, founded by Keith Raniere brands itself as a self-help group, but former members have said it's really a cult
    • Frank Parlato, a former spokesman for NXIVM, revealed on his blog that Mack has been running a secret sorority within the cult that brands women
    • The sorority, called DOS, has a master-slave hierarchy where Mack is only second to Raniere in terms of seniority, the blog states
    • She then presides over a small group of slaves, who in turn must recruit their own set of slaves or else face corporeal punishment
    • On her personal website, Mack says Raniere has been her mentor for many years
    • A spokesman for Mack said the actress is not speaking to the press currently
    • Earlier this week, former Dynasty star Catherine Oxenberg met with prosecutors in New York to detail her daughter's experience in the group

By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 18:59 EST, 8 November 2017 | UPDATED: 13:54 EST, 9 November 2017

27kshares
    745View comments

A former star of the hit series Smallville has been identified as a high-ranking member of a sex cult.
    Last month, the New York Times broke the story about a secret sorority that brands women, puts them on starvation diets and beats them if they don't recruit enough 'slaves'.
    The group, called DOS, is reportedly a secret society for the highest ranking female members within the self-help group NXIVM.
    To outsiders, NXIVM is just a run-of-the-mill self-improvement group, offering classes that teach the answers to living a successful and fulfilling life.
    But ex-members told the Times that NXIVM functions as a cult for people at the high levels of the group, who have dedicated themselves full-time to founder Keith Rainere and his teachings.
    On Wednesday, a former spokesman for the group, Frank Parlato, told The Sun that an 'Emmy Award-winning actress' is a 'key recruiter' for DOS.
    While The Sun did not name the actress, DailyMail.com can reveal that she is Allison Mack, who played Clark Kent's sidekick Chloe Sullivan on the long-running CW series Smallville.

+11

Allison Mack, right, a former star of the long-running Smallville TV series is reportedly a high-ranking member of a sex cult

+11

DOS members are branded with a symbol that reportedly includes Raniere and Mack's initials

+11

Catherine Oxenberg's (left) daughter India (right) is reportedly one of the members of the cult

Parlato goes into further detail about Mack's role in the group on his blog, The Frank Report, which has been publishing information on the group's inner-workings.
    (Parlato says he was fired after one year when Raniere caught him investigating the company's financial records. He has been locked in a legal battle with both Raniere and two Bronfman heiresses who are members of the group, the later of whom claim he defrauded them).
    The Frank Report claimed that Mack created DOS with the intention of turning it into a worldwide organization that would be a 'force for good and a female force against evil'.

+11

=
    +11

A former spokesman for NXIVM says that Mack, right, is second in command to founder Keith Raniere (left) with a secret society for women within the cult (Raniere and Mack pictured above in an interview video)

+11

The former spokesman, Frank Parlato, says that Mack introduced corporeal punishment to the society, called DOS

Ex-members have detailed how only the most loyal NXIVM female members are offered the ability to try out for DOS. In order to join, prospective new members must allegedly turn over damning personal information as a show of trust. But ex-members say that information is actually used to keep members from speaking out about the horrifying reality of the group.
    DOS operates as a master-slave hierarchy, with Raniere at the top and Mack as his immediate subordinate. From there, Mack has several slaves of her own who are then ordered to recruit a group of slaves themselves, and it spreads down from there like a pyramid scheme.
    Women in the group are allegedly kept on a 500- to 800-calorie a day diet because Raniere likes thin women and believes fat 'interferes' with his energy levels, Parlato claims.

+11

DOS members are branded with a symbol that reportedly includes Raniere and Mack's initials (above, ex member Sarah Edmondson shows hers)

Slaves must immediately answer their masters any time they text or call them, and if they do not recruit enough slaves of their own, they are beaten with a paddle on their buttocks.
    The Frank Report alleges that it was Mack who introduced corporeal punishment to the group.
    When women are deemed worthy to enter the group, they are ordered to strip at an initiation ceremony and then branded with a symbol that includes both Raniere and Mack's initials.

Read more: Smallville's Allison Mack 'second in command of sex cult' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    bootspaige, Lalasnake and dowcat like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Yeah, very astute bumping since Catherine Oxenberg has been all over the news lately talking about this cult basically pulling her daughter in.
    I think we found something more out there than the general groping and jerking off from the normal Hollywood types.

S&M plus Scientology - what a bloody trainwreck.
    Mrs P likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    S&M plus Scientology - what a bloody trainwreck.

Raniere even looks sort of like David Miscavige. You have to wonder how anyone could be stupid or desperate enough to be pulled into either one of these cults.
    Wisher likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information