Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cdan: 12/03/01

I don't think anyone is denying that there are sickos and pervs in Anywhere, USA, because that certainly is true. But to sit there and dispute there is a lot of this going on in Hollywood is preposterous. There are lots of people with money, power, and connections to get away with depraved behavior more than your Average Joe in Podunk. DC has a similar underground scene full of this too, just replace celebrities with politicians. Combine tha with people who are willing to compromise their integrity and convictions to be a part of either scene, you have a recipe fo the type of foolishness that occurs in those scenes.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 2nd, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

I agree on that as well. *gives entire world the side eye*

I do think that Hollywood might be worse than your average neighborhood though. The players have little fear of consequences given their power & money. They also have "victims" (or their parents) knocking on their doors every damn day willing to do whatever. Unfettered access and no fear = god knows what.

ETA: in response to Witchcurlgirl

I grew up with a father in the music industry, and spent lots of time around the fairly famous, the not so famous, and some very famous. Privy to lots of insider dish. Yes, there's an element of sleaze. But then, there's an element of sleaze all over. At least that's been what I've see in the world. YMMV.

And why are the half schizo rantings of some nutter on a gossip board taken as gospel? The woman used CAPS, so it MUST be TRUE

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I grew up with a father in the music industry, and spent lots of time around the fairly famous, the not so famous, and some very famous. Privy to lots of insider dish. Yes, there's an element of sleaze. But then, there's an element of sleaze all over. At least that's been what I've see in the world. YMMV.

And why are the half schizo rantings of some nutter on a gossip board taken as gospel? The woman used CAPS, so it MUST be TRUE

All caps or not, considering this site is called Gossiprocks.com, I posted gossip pertaining to this blind item. Yes, like any other type of gossip, it has to be taken with a grain of salt, YMMV. It's up to the reader whether or not they believe it.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 2nd, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

No idea if CAPSLOCK is telling the truth in specifics. I just have no trouble believing it generally.

AND THE TINFOIL ON MY HEAD BUZZES WHEN I READ THE TRUTH.

I'd find her easier to believe if she had used a multi colored font. That's always what does it for me.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm more convinced when interweb experts cite their most excellent sources. You know, the cousin of the barber who knows the brother. You can't deny true facts that are sourced.

(Sometimes I do think: what if the crazies are just people whose minds have been blown away by the truth?)

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The world is full of crazies, most of them seem to have laptops.

That commenter with the CAPS all OVER for EMPHASIS cracks my ass up, and all the 'oh if you don't believe it you're a fool' bullshit as well.

Hollywood is no more a moral cesspool than anytown USA. People are people, regardless of location. It's just the way of the world. The guy living next door to you is as likely to be raping his daughter as anyone in Hollywood. Probably more likely. This shit goes on everywhere.
    This last paragraph is it for me; however I think that a lot of people in White-picket-fence, USA don't believe that "that nice man" around the corner is grooming their kid, or that that "normal couple over the road, yes, she's even on the PTA" are into S&M, etc.
    Srly, I've been approached a number of times in high class establishments & local pubs by guys wanting me to go all Dom on them. One guy offered me quite a bit of cash to spank him, normal guy, local business man. *shrug* it goes on. Funny enough the multi-millionaire I turned down was moral & normal....

This "crowd" ("celebrities" or politicians) have more money and more hangers-on so may have more access to satisfy their whims.

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    I don't know man, I think Hollywood takes it up another level.
    I don't agree but maybe it depends on one's life experience??
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    This last paragraph is it for me; however I think that a lot of people in White-picket-fence, USA don't believe that "that nice man" around the corner is grooming their kid, or that that "normal couple over the road, yes, she's even on the PTA" are into S&M, etc.
    Srly, I've been approached a number of times in high class establishments & local pubs by guys wanting me to go all Dom on them. One guy offered me quite a bit of cash to spank him, normal guy, local business man. *shrug* it goes on. Funny enough the multi-millionaire I turned down was moral & normal....
    People being sheltered from the more depraved side of life is definitely something that Hollywood depends on. I guess the hypocritical, puritani society we live in doesn't help either. I live in the heart of red state, bible belt America and all kinds of crazy shit goes on here. Since it's the largest city for miles, a lot of repressed people move or visit here from whatever shithole they call home to wild out and do things they could never get away with in public back home. I can tell you about the seemingly straight-laced 40-something suburban couple who propositioned one of my friends to visit a sex club to fulfill their racial-fetish and cuckold fantasies. Or the large number of sex and swinger clubs here. Oh, and since 3 major interstate highways converge here, we have the dubious 'honor' of being one of the largest hubs for child-trafficking in the nation. Lots of dirt right beneath the surface here.

Since the money of the public affects the livelihoods of people in the entertainment industry, they definitely have a vested interest in these types of stories not getting out too much. Can't scare the soccer moms and Joe sixpacks away from going to the movies, can you? I just went back and forth with one of my aunts who thought the sun shined out of Whitney Houston's ass and thinks that Bobby Brown is the devil himself. She wasn't too happy when I started talking about her alleged drug use well before she met Bobby Brown or her hood-girl antics. I could probably play a video of Whitney smoking a crackpipe with a timestamp of 1988 and she still wouldn't believe it. Or irritate my churchgoing relatives with stories about Tyler Perry and his private sex parties with other downlow celebs. I could play a video with Tyler Perry in a bukkake session with other famous male celebrities and none of them would believe that and still believe that Tyler "just hasn't found the right woman yet."

The entertainment industry has sold the general public the images they want people to believe rather than the reality of the shit that really goes on. They depend on the na´vetÚ of the general public to keep their bottom line and profit margins up.

This "crowd" ("celebrities" or politicians) have more money and more hangers-on so may have more access to satisfy their whims.
    Yep. Money, access, and their connections make their reality a lot different from 'regular' people.

I don't agree but maybe it depends on one's life experience??
    Yes. Some people are too sheltered for their own good. I've been nicknamed the "fantasy/dream killer" by a lot of people IRL for a reason But yeah, that's why so many people get so incredulous at the thought of their favorite celebrity getting down and dirty and start gettig angry and demanding receipts for said gossip.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 3rd, 2012 at 05:52 AM.

Hustle's post (and this whole thread really) gives me a distinct Blue Velvet vibe. Creepy, fucked up people are everywhere. I'm not sure if I believe these specific stories or not, but I do think they are possible, and I DEFINTELY believe there's a lots of scary stuff going on.

Yeah there are sickos everywhere but apart from what's already been said about money, power and access, the other thing about the entertainment biz (from my experience working in the music industry) is that these stars have done it all. If a singer/band is on tour and night after night there's a parade of groupies willing to do anything they want, after a while they start to look for different thrills. That's when things can get twisted, and each new experience needs to top the last one. I'm sure it's exactly the same in Hollywood.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^ I agree. I don't doubt that the same levels of depravity - or just plain kink - exist everywhere, but I'd imagine they're realized with greater frequency and ease in an environment like Hollywood.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

More reading. I know a lot of posters on here give Disney the sideye anyhow:

I also see you guys discussing Disney. ANY child who was a Disney star has encountered pedophiles in the Disney ranks of power. Its almost like a rite of passage. A friend auditioned for a movie when she was like 9 and her mother said she was approached and basically asked for my friend to live in Hwood for a few months in the summer. She would live somewhere similar to a boarding school/camp. she would be to be "groomed and trained" for movies through acting classes, be an extra, etc.they visited the place and she said she had the weirdest vibe- it was obvious something strange was going on with those kids; none of them seemed happy.she firmly said no thank you. she later heard about some molestation cases from there that were handled "quietly"
    Me and my sister used to do acting classes when we were younger and one of the ladies teaching it was married to someone who worked at Disney. He told me, my sister and my mom that Disney was the complete opposite of what they try to portray. He told us that we shouldn't deal with Disney and that there were some corrupt people there. He didn't go too far into it, but when I heard about it I had a different outlook on Disney as a whole and this comment made me remember what he said.
    Those pictures of Cindy Crawford's daughter which are just wrong on so many levels:

I know people have different standards of what they consider appropriate, but if I had a 5 year-old daughter, I'd never have her pose like that.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 5th, 2012 at 07:12 AM.

fgg

^i don't have kids but i don't like it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Gold Member

I wouldn't mind it if it were just for family viewing. i'd think it was kind of cute (I have a 3 yr old daughter). But if the pics are posted all over the web it crosses a line for me. YMMV

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information