Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: CDAN 03/17/12--The Award Winning wife beater and date raper

I would say that most of you would have dated him until you read about him right here.
    I don't think this part sounds like either Russell or Sean. They've both had anger issues for a long time and it's hardly been a secret that only Enty has revealed.

But maybe I just REALLY don't want it to be Rusty because I love what he's done for my footy team. No Russ No!
    "...to Malceski, is that the Grand Final? Sydney are Premiers!" D Cometti 29/09/2012

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

It sounds like it's not someone who's known for anger issues since it said most people would have dated him.

-Oscar winner
    -"nice guy"
    -maybe under 40 since it said he's not very old
    -at least two kids with current SO
    -current SO not famous (or not as famous)
    -rehab numerous times

Hit By Ban Bus!

Back in the day he was friends with this foreign born actress. She is an A lister too as much as it pains me to say it. They would always hang out and would always be spotted together doing promotional work together. Then one day they went out and he got drunk and she got tipsy and he sexually assaulted her. She had been recently divorced and he had been in and out of the news. They had been spotted together several times and things were going well until then. They have never spoken since. Not once.

Enty is trying very hard to make this sound like Crowe and Nicole Kidman, and there were rumors they tried 'dating' after her divorce and before he decided to marry his longtime girlfriend, but he and Nicole have definitely spoken since that time:

Russell Crowe jokes that a bride has already been picked out for his 2-year-old son Tennyson – 2 1/2-month-old Sunday Rose Urban.

It was all worked out at Crowe's home in Australia recently, he says.

"Nicole and Keith brought Sunday Rose around on a Sunday, which I thought was appropriate," noted the actor, adding, "But Sunday Rose is a beautiful child with beautiful delicate features and it was fun when she brought her around Sunday – it was nice."
    link

Daniel Day Lewis. He popped into my head for some reason.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Maybe Enty doesn't like Nicole. A lot of these gossip writers don't.
    I can see this being Russell.

Nobody likes Nicole.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

russell crowe does seem to fit nicely, but just a thought, no where does it say he is an actor, he could have an oscar for writing/directing/etc.

some names that popped up for me were: josh brolin, ben affleck, mel gibson, kevin costner. not sure how these fit in terms of the other clues though since i don't know much about them other than b.a.

EDIT: just remembered that mel is out b/c he is not in a relationship currently with the mother of his kids.

or perhaps christain bale. i think he has a couple kids with a former model. the foreign alister could be kate beckinsale (laurel canyons which came out the same year as her divorce, although i think she divorced b/c she met her current husband).

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    russell crowe - beater (winner for gladiator in 2000)
    nicole kidman/naomi watts - foreign born A lister
    meg ryan - B list

(i never get these right but i'm trying)
    I think it's Naomi because I could see Liev beating the crap out of Russell. Because if it was Nicole, it would have to be either Tom Cruise or Keith Urban and I don't see that!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Genie123 View Post
    Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes? Kate has stated that she refuses to work with Crowe.
    Has she? The only thing I found is some "inside source" saying she turned down an offer to work with him, and it doesn't really even say it was specifically because of him

http://www.celebitchy.com/32554/kate...russell_crowe/

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I think it's Naomi because I could see Liev beating the crap out of Russell. Because if it was Nicole, it would have to be either Tom Cruise or Keith Urban and I don't see that!
    Liev and Russell have never worked together and Naomi has been nominated for but has never won an Oscar.

He once tried to sexually assault another Academy award winning actress. She managed to beat him off and kicked him in the balls. She then told her husband who continued the beating. They had to stop shooting on the movie for a week to allow him to recover. The crazy thing is the guy who beat up our woman beater still worked with him again even after he had tried to rape his wife. How messed up is that?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Liev and Russell have never worked together and Naomi has been nominated for but has never won an Oscar.
    Yeah. If it's Russell Crowe, I can see the Award winning actress as Jennifer Connelly. She worked with Russell in A Beautiful Mind and her husband (Paul Bethany) worked on two movies with Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by JerriBlank View Post
    or perhaps christain bale. i think he has a couple kids with a former model. the foreign alister could be kate beckinsale (laurel canyons which came out the same year as her divorce, although i think she divorced b/c she met her current husband).
    He only has one kid (a daughter) and it's with his wife. Also, the BI said the kids were with his significant other so not from a previous relationshipt.

There aren't that many possibles, if you look at the winners for the past 20 or so years. Of course, it could have been a non acting Oscar. You can rule quite a few out based on age and other things:

Best Actor

Jean Dujardin
    Colin Firth
    Jeff Bridges
    Sean Penn
    Daniel Day Lewis
    Forest Whitaker
    Philip Seymour Hoffman
    Jamie Foxx
    Sean Penn
    Adrien Brody
    Denzel Washington
    Russell Crowe
    Kevin Spacey
    Roberto Benigni

Jack Nicholson
    Geoffrey Rush
    Nicholas Cage
    Tom Hanks
    Anthony Hopkins
    Jeremy Irons

Best Supporting Actor

Christopher Plummer
    Christian Bale
    Christoph Waltz
    Heath Ledger
    Javier Bardem
    Alan Arkin
    George Clooney
    Morgan Freeman
    Tim Robbins
    Chris Cooper
    Jim Broadbent
    Benicio Del Toro
    Michael Caine
    James Coburn
    Robin Williams
    Cuba Gooding Jr.
    Kevin Spacey

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Bronze Member

I would say that most of you would have dated him until you read about him right here. A boozer of epic proportions, he is apparently generally a nice guy until he gets some booze in him.
    Maybe this is someone that doesn't have a bad rep? That would rule out most of the ones suggested.

In his current relationship, he poses with his significant other when he has something important. He has to pay her. She has long ago given up on anything pretending to be normal. He has beaten her. One of their kids came when he forced her to have sex. She hates him too, but is willing to swallow her pride for the money.
    I wonder if the "significant other" is a clue that the guy is currently not married. Why didn't he just say "wife"? I don't know.

I think until the phone throwing asshattery many would have dated Russell around Gladiator time.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

On enty site, several people have suggested Tom Hanks is a mean,mean drunk & that he gropes waitresses. He seems nice...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information