Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

Bronze Member

Has Ted done any more updates on this? Every time I see JLo now, I think of this BI. I don't think there has ever been such an obvious BI.

Bronze Member

Update today about Strippa:

This from Ted Casablanca today:

Dear Ted:
    If Strippa Rip-Ya is who I think she is, she is everywhere these days. How is she holding up? Has her scumbag of a husband laid off or does he just know how to hit where the cameras won't see? Spousal abuse is a serious thing, and I think everyone is concerned about this individual especially if the jerk of a husband takes things too far. If this is well-known enough to reach the gossip circles, I hope she has someone close enough to her who will help!
    —Concerned

Dear Mama Don't Preach:
    Strippa just keeps cashing her checks (and, yes, she's had a lot lately). That's what makes her happiest.

Bitch-Back! It’s a Blind Vice Bloodbath! - E! Online

Gold Member

Isn't MA the size of Prince?

Yeah, but it's the little one's ya gotta watch out for.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by pookie207 View Post
    Isn't MA the size of Prince?
    Yeah but he seems to have a bad temper. Also, Jenny from the Block is tiny in real life.

True, but we've seen them side by side in photos, she's still bigger than him. It's likely all about machismo and a Napoleon complex with him.

Elite Member

^^I agree. In fact, I'd put money on him having severe short man syndrome.

Last time we checked in on poor Strippa Rip-Ya, the usually outspoken babe had told her close pals that she was staying with that abusive man of hers, Caesar Anchovy-Arse, because he only beats her occasionally and it's "not that bad."

So sad, because Strippa's friends have been too scared to tell her to leave the schmuck.

But is there hope? Now more Industry acquaintances of SRY's have now taken notice of her weird dynamic with Caesar...

TWITTER: Follow Ted

At a photo shoot for S recently, we're told by sources on set that they were "incredibly uncomfortable" when her husband popped in for an unexpected visit.

Controlling much? You bet.

See, Caesar rarely lets Strippa go anywhere without him. Anywhere. Notice the watchdog pattern developing here? No relationship with that kind of dynamic is healthy—as you don't have to just hit somebody to abuse them.

Apparently Mr. Arse showed up to the photo shoot when it started, around 7 a.m., cracked open a Pabst Blue Ribbon and started getting drunk.

"He would shout horrible things at everyone, including [Strippa]," our insider tells us. "He was brash, rude, and it made everyone awkward."

Dude's clearly super jealous his career remains stagnant while Strippa's is super hot again. Meanwhile, Strippa just stood there silent, taking any jab he threw her way, which is pretty much what she always does these days.

Hopefully her team, who witnessed this, has the balls enough to say—and finally do--something. At what point will her "friends" start worrying about her very well-being, already?

It may be unpleasant to bring it up, but isn't her life more important?

And it Ain't: Lea Michele, Lady Gaga, Oprah Winfrey

Read more: Blind Vice: Strippa's Abusive Relationship Gets Worse - E! Online

Never pictured Marc being a PBR kinda guy...huh!

Lol, exactly what I was thinking. And after all the faces J Lo was making at him at the Grammy's, I can't picture her just "taking" his crap in front of others. Unless she was trying to avoid a scene.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Ted should just reveal this one.

Pabst Blue Ribbon? I'm searching for links to Marc and am falling short.

fgg

jlo is pictured as a BV superstar. if she isn't this one, which one is she?

Jennifer Lopez

It's no surprise that Jen can be a bit of a diva, but at least she's sorta earned it at this point. What makes her a superstar isn't so much the Vice itself…but that she does a damn good job of making sure no one knows what it is.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/photos/galler...#ixzz1EMaoW3nz

Dear Ted:
    What was going on between Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony at the Grammys? They were totally awkward onstage while presenting Record of the Year!
    R
    Dear Latin Lovers:
    Awkward, very. The teleprompter did go out on J.Lo in the middle, though, so that's why they stumbled there for a bit. But their interaction after was a bit odd, yes. And we're hardly surprised. Lotsa family secrets there. Lopez looked phenom, though!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Lol, exactly what I was thinking. And after all the faces J Lo was making at him at the Grammy's, I can't picture her just "taking" his crap in front of others. Unless she was trying to avoid a scene.
    Durig their presentation, he was rolling his eyes at her and acting odd and high as a kite. It was obvious the banter was scripted to make it look like they were supposed to be playful, but they couldn't pull it off due to the their odd dynamics.
    Posted from my iPhone
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Did you see their red carpet interviews from the Grammys? He was making a lot of jibes at her expense. It was supposed to come across as funny but she wasn't laughing. He said stuff like she was bossy, she never tells him he loves him, but she just kind of stood there silently or rolled her eyes and moved on. When I read this, I was absolutely sure that Jennifer Lopez is Strippa Rip-Ya. It's so freaking obvious. And it's very sad. Not good for the kids to be in this environment, even if they do spend most of their time with the nanny.

Did not see the red carpet interviews. If this is true and he beats her, I hate to think of what happened when they got home. Women beaters do not like being humiliated in public and usually beat the shit out of their victim in private.
    *shudders*

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information