Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

^^And remember, Ted didn't WANT to give the guy a name in the beginning....

Edit:
    Dear Ted:
    I'm totally against abuse and keeping quiet so I really want to figure out who Strippa Rip-Ya is. Pop diva or ragin' rock star? Love you and your column!
    —Mary Jane

Dear Ya Ya Sisterhood:
    Pop diva definitely. And she knows it.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_...#ixzz16yAlRPG3

Dear Ted:
    Is Britney Spears Strippa Rip-ya? I just read reports that her sleazy-looking boyfriend is beating her.
    —DC

Dear Nice Shot:
    Man, is everyone jumping the gun with these recent reports about Brit getting the beat down from her agent-turned-bf Jason Trawick. Her camp calls the tale total fiction—didn't you hear?—and plans to take legal action. Come on now, Star reports then Radar follows with supposed audio of Britney spilling the beans to her ex-husband (of 55 hours) Jason Alexander. That voice is believable (even though it's not), but we'll just sit back and continue to watch those reps shut this one down all the same. As for Brit having shady personal moments? Sure. But being Strippa Rip-ya, that's a no. Not a bad guess, though. Still, this whole Star story ain't happening.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_...#ixzz16yBKDilR
    Last edited by LynnieD; December 2nd, 2010 at 10:45 AM.

A pop star?? I like the Beyonce guess. J-lo seems like she has to be in control, and didnt he think of Jlo as his golden girl? (of course that doesnt mean anything) but I wonder if Beyonce is not 'allowed' to talk about their relationship. SHe from what is out there seems to love the fame she is certainly tight lipped about her relationship.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Beyonce is ruled out.

Bronze Member

This HAS to be J-Lo. Only thing is, she is rumored to be bisexual (ex-husband recently claimed he had video of her kissing girls) and Ted says this person isn't into women, but it's not a very widely known rumor. Everything else points right at her. Sad, sad, sad. I love Marc Anthony's music.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by stargal View Post
    This HAS to be J-Lo. Only thing is, she is rumored to be bisexual (ex-husband recently claimed he had video of her kissing girls) and Ted says this person isn't into women, but it's not a very widely known rumor. Everything else points right at her. Sad, sad, sad. I love Marc Anthony's music.
    Could be that she is one of those women who kiss other women in a sad attempt to please their man because he thinks its 'hot' and he's got it on tape so I wouldn't use the alleged existance of footage as a reason to rule her out.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

^ I agree with Kittylady. I still think this is JLo. A 15 year old video of her kissing some girls doesn't mean much. She probably thought she was being all edgy and hot.

Kissing a girl doesn't make her bi or a lesbian. It's a kiss.

Now a sex tape with a girl involved... that's a whole different kettle of fish!

I say JLo!

J-Lo. The way Ted said J-Lo's blind vice was 'stunning, very stunning actually'... like if you punch someone they will be momentarily stunned.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    J-Lo. The way Ted said J-Lo's blind vice was 'stunning, very stunning actually'... like if you punch someone they will be momentarily stunned.
    Good catch. Ugh. Poor Jennifer if this is true. You know, I could totally see her feeling trapped, as she has had so much bad press for already having had 2 divorces. I remember her saying in an interview that this time, the marriage was for life, and I think she meant it.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargal View Post
    Good catch. Ugh. Poor Jennifer if this is true. You know, I could totally see her feeling trapped, as she has had so much bad press for already having had 2 divorces. I remember her saying in an interview that this time, the marriage was for life, and I think she meant it.
    Yeah, but weren't they friends for a long time? I mean I don't see how she couldn't have picked up on this before or while she was dating him. She always seemed desperate to get married as if she had to meet a deadline. I feel bad for her but I also think she's kind of stupid.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Yeah, but weren't they friends for a long time? I mean I don't see how she couldn't have picked up on this before or while she was dating him. She always seemed desperate to get married as if she had to meet a deadline. I feel bad for her but I also think she's kind of stupid.
    Yeah they were friends and they dated back in 1998. Perhaps she didn't know. Perhaps she thought it wouldn't happen to her. Marc is very, very charming and personable and she was hurt and embarrassed after being practically jilted at the alter by Ben A so perhaps her judgement was clouded. Who knows.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ And sometimes you only see a different, darker side of someone who you've known for a long time when you enter into a relationship with them as their previous partners may have covered for them out of a sense of embarrasment or even fear and the slick-talking bastards have a way of making it sound like their ex was the crazy one and any rumours/allegations had been made by the ex out of spite. Abusers are quite often very skilled in verbal and emotional manipulation and portraying themselves as the injured party to outsiders - they'd have a hell of a hard time sucking in new punchbags if they weren't.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Dear Ted:
    Does Strippa Rip-Ya have kids? I think we're in pretty sketchy territory if she does. How can crime so horrendous continue to be covered up, even if they are rich and famous? Aren't there friends (or at the very least, managers/handlers with a vested interest) looking out for the welfare of Strippa and possibly her kids? She's a star in her own right, unlike Mel Gibson's ex. Why can't she just kick him out? Has Caesar really isolated and abused her to the point that she doesn't have the confidence to leave him?
    —Alicia

Dear Ripped Off:
    You'd be surprised what can get covered up in this town if you try hard enough. Sure, people know about what's going on behind closed doors but nobody is quite sure what to do about it. Especially since Strip herself won't fess up. It's all very sad.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Vampire Diaries Battle of the Blind Vices! - E! Online

^ ^ I notice Ted totally avoided the kids question. Which kinda answered it. Yeah, I think this has got to be JLo.

Dear Ted:
    Just saw a pic of the new American Idol cast (is that what you call the judges), what in the world is going on with J Lo? She is looking (almost) Angie skinny, I can't imagine she still has the "junk in the trunk" with bones poking from her body.
    —Evans

Dear Baby Don't Got Back:
    Stress from the new gig? Stress from her Superstar-status Vice? One or both or who knows!

Read more: Bitch-Back! Is Emma Stone the Next Lindsay Lohan? - E! Online

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information