Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

Bronze Member

There were rumors about Marc A abusing his ex-wife. I really tried not to believe them because I'm such a huge fan of his music. I wouldn't describe JLo as 'talented', but the rest of it fits. Especially 'amigas' - big clue that it's someone Latin.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Dear Ted:

Dear Rip-Ya to Pieces:
    OK, his name is Caesar Anchovy-Arse and he sometimes smells like he looks.
    Now THAT was stunningly blatant! Marc Anchovy is outed bigtime.

Now that Stargal mentions it, I do vaguely recall hearing rumors a looong time ago that he had been abusive to his first wife--and of course then he dropped her like a hot potato when a bigger, hotter star came along. Ugh. Sounds like his character matches his face.....and, I guess, his smell.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Marc Anchovy He's always creeped me out, he looks like a slimeball.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Now THAT was stunningly blatant! Marc Anchovy is outed bigtime.

Now that Stargal mentions it, I do vaguely recall hearing rumors a looong time ago that he had been abusive to his first wife--and of course then he dropped her like a hot potato when a bigger, hotter star came along. Ugh. Sounds like his character matches his face.....and, I guess, his smell.
    He didn't dump his wife for J-Lo. Things with Dayanara had been falling apart for a long time and when he was accused of fathering a child with a Miami waitress, that was the last straw for her. That was while Jennifer was still with Ben Affleck. He paid Dayanara millions of dollars in return for complete silence about their marriage. Now, why would he do that?
    Ugh. I was really hoping the rumors weren't true, but this is way too much.

Dear Ted:
    Have Caesar Anchovy-Arse's people contacted you yet and threatened with lawsuits? This would perfectly prove that your Vice is real, and stinky Caesar will watch his step and leave his woman alone.
    —Rita

Dear Arse Up:
    No, because as far as he's concerned, he's got nothing to worry about.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Why Aren’t Dudes Ever Labeled Duds? - E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by stargal View Post
    He didn't dump his wife for J-Lo. Things with Dayanara had been falling apart for a long time and when he was accused of fathering a child with a Miami waitress, that was the last straw for her. That was while Jennifer was still with Ben Affleck. He paid Dayanara millions of dollars in return for complete silence about their marriage.
    I think it was said he put in a contract that she couldn't badmouth him after the D. Just like J. Lo did with her exes. Lots of famous people do that. And I do agree it was over with Dayanara before he married JL. It is said DT was on him like a hot potato and got pregnant quickly after their union. It backfired though. I think Marc and JL have always had a "thing" being that they've known eachother so long and go way back, even recording music together some time ago.

This really really sucks if it's Marc. Anyone emailed Ted to find out if it's J.Lo? MA seems to fit. Ick. Really dont want it to be true.

Dear Ted:
    With all the splits announced this week, you must be just burning with B.V. hints to spill. Frankly, I don't care that much about Courteney and David (boring), but I would love a little dirt on the other two. There was some speculation that Christina Aguilera was Strippa Rip-Ya...Could that have anything to do with her marriage melting down? Make my day and give me a little something!
    —C

Dear Rip-Ya Lata:
    Xtina had all the control in that relaysh, C. Strippa she was not. Far juicier dirt coming from the totally "boring" twosome of D and Court.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Robsten + TomStu = a Sticky Sitch? - E! Online

Dear Ted:
    Your constant support of animal rescue convinced me to rescue my aussie/dane Kelso (as in Michael, not Bob) With the current outbreak of divorce in Hollywood, my thoughts went back to Strippa Rip-Ya. How is she doing? Kelso and I are concerned and hoping that someone rescued her!
    —Kiki

Dear Rip-Ya a New One:
    Publicly? Better than ever. Privately? Same old s--t. Wish there were more I could do for the gal. Kisses to Kelso, sounds like a lucky pup

Read more: Bitch-Back! Dear Taylor Swift, What's the Deal? - E! Online

Dear Ted:
    With all the splits announced this week, you must be just burning with B.V. hints to spill. Frankly, I don't care that much about Courteney and David (boring), but I would love a little dirt on the other two. There was some speculation that Christina Aguilera was Strippa Rip-Ya...Could that have anything to do with her marriage melting down? Make my day and give me a little something!
    —C

Dear Rip-Ya Lata:
    Xtina had all the control in that relaysh, C. Strippa she was not. Far juicier dirt coming from the totally "boring" twosome of D and Court.

I know he sort of AIA Xtina, but:

EXCLUSIVE: Christina Aguilera Taken To Emergency Room Days Before Split With Husband | Radar Online

Christina Aguilera made a late-night trip to a Los Angeles hospital in the days leading up to her divorce from husband Jordan Bratman, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. "Christina was bleeding from her mouth and had a bit of a busted lip," a source, who saw the couple at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, said.

"Jordan told the nurses she had fallen down."
    According to the witness, Aguilera was sporting "bumps and red bruises" along with her bloodied lip. "Shortly after they arrived to Cedars, Christina's 'private surgeon' arrived to put a few stitches in her lip," the source added.

Adding to the mystery of why the singer needed treatment, on October 12, she was photographed wearing a hat pulled down over her face with what appears to be a small cut below her lower lip. That is the same day that she and Bratman announced the end of their five-year marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Aguilera's rep had no comment when contacted by RadarOnline.com.
    The 29-year-old superstar asked for joint legal and physical custody of their two-year-old son Max and for any spousal support to be terminated. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the couple had an open marriage that, according to source, led to jealousy within their relationship.

"My understanding was that Jordan wasn't involved when she [Christina] brought girls home, so maybe the divorce is because Jordan's jealousy got the best of him," the source told RadarOnline.com. Since her breakup, the Beautiful singer has been leaning on close friends like Samantha Ronson for emotional support. Christina and Sam grew closer as her marriage crumbled and eventually Jordan found himself unnecessary in his wife's life.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Hit By Ban Bus!

With all the kinky lesbian rumors swirling around Xtina, I am thinking it may be a rough sex injury now.

Hi! I'm New Here!

What about Christina Aguilera? I read a rumor today that she was in a hospital with a busted lip shortly before she filed for divorce?

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    What about Christina Aguilera? I read a rumor today that she was in a hospital with a busted lip shortly before she filed for divorce?
    Hello??? Did you read this?
    Dear Ted:
    —C

Dear Rip-Ya Lata:

Yea, Ted has said several times now that its NOT Xtina...

I dunno on this one...

Bronze Member

what about Beyonce and her husband? can´t remember his name but he´s big, rich and a celebrity on his own.
    or mariah? she´s expecting so publicly she´s better than ever.

Did this person above me seriously just ask what id beyonce's husband's name?

i shouldnt even continue responding to that dumb question

anyway i think this is obviously JLO

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information