Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

It's not Madonna, she's not with her husband.

And if it had been Guy Ritchie, she'd've used it in their divorce. The thing that makes me believe that Guy Ritchie never beat or hit Madonnas is that he's heavily into marshal arts, all my friends that have done that stuff have all had a very good control on their tempers.

That said, I have no idea who this actually is....

Bronze Member

I'm leaning to J-Lo for this one, though it could also be Fergie. The clues I'm thinking are most important are "showstopper" "controversial word" "married" "husband also a celebrity." Showstopper makes me think this person is a stage performer, like a singer, rather than an actress.

Mariah maybe? Though I don't think Fergie and Mariah are particularly controversial. J-Lo probably because of the Ben Affleck/fake Jenny from the block issues.

The rumors about "that night" that brought on Madonna and Sean Penn's divorce have been going around for years. He supposedly tied her up and whooped her ass. A BI about Madonna being beaten would be shocking because she presents herself as a woman largely in control.

However, this blind isn't about her since she divorced Guy Ritchie 2 years ago.

I'm leaning towards J-Lo for this one.
    Posted from my iPhone

I'm not sure it's J.Lo if only because he calls Strippa a "talented performer" who was once a "showstopper." JLo was never anything special onstage, as she didn't really tour because she can't sing live.

Who is Dita von Teese with? Is she married again?

Just an idea. No idea if that's on the money though.

I doesn't say anywhere in the blind that the woman is married. I think it is Madonna and baby Jesus.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    I doesn't say anywhere in the blind that the woman is married. I think it is Madonna and baby Jesus.
    The guy who wrote the blind item said in one of his updates that Strippa is married.

Dear Ted
    Is Strippa Rip-ya married? And is her man a celebrity as well?
    --Tara
    Dear Rip-ya Heart Out:
    Yes and yes.
    Here is the link. Bitch-Back! Forget Vamps, How ‘Bout Those Werewolves?! - E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    The guy who wrote the blind item said in one of his updates that Strippa is married.

Dear Ted
    Is Strippa Rip-ya married? And is her man a celebrity as well?
    --Tara
    Dear Rip-ya Heart Out:
    Yes and yes.
    Here is the link. Bitch-Back! Forget Vamps, How ‘Bout Those Werewolves?! - E! Online
    Ah, thats for that. I guess I would have to go with JLo now.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Dear Ted:
    In the Blind Vices, are the names you give the subjects a clue to their identity? For example, in the sad tale of Strippa Rip-Ya, I am reminded of Kelly Ripa. I'm sure it is not her; Mark would not live to see the light of day if he tried anything like that!
    —Wondering

Dear Clued In?
    You are correct, ain't Kelly. What good would I be without a red herring every once in a while, wonder-puss?

Read more: Bitch-Back! Not All Celebs Are Beautiful - E! Online

God, Jennifer is twice the size of Marc. She should just swing her big butt around and knock him out.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Dear Ted:
    I was wondering if you could share more on Strippa Rip-Ya. Is she a woman who clearly outshines her husband in the looks department, or would you say they're both as electrifying to look at?
    —ILJR

Dear Glam Squad:
    Strippa is hands-down better-looking than her hubby. Better personality too, obviously. Total bummer what's happening. Hope someone who can takes action soon.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Is Megan Fox Made of Wax? - E! Online

^^
    Well that knocks both Jlo and Fregie out of the running, because the former is known to be an insufferable diva and the latter is butt ugly compared to her husband.

^^I disagree. J Lo VERY obviously outshines Marc in the looks department, rather painfully so. In fact, people have made so much of this point through the years that it seems like quite a blatant clue.

And, although she is a diva, true, she hasn't ever been TOTALLY disliked as far as I've heard. Moreover, Ted didn't say this person has a NICER personality, just a "better" one. Well hell, J Lo does. She CAN be charming and ingratiating and is undeniably charismatic. Morever, she knows how to smile and does it frequently.

Whereas, I've never seen or heard anything that makes Marc Anthony appear anything better than a skeletal, rat-faced, sullen, sour-looking mutant Chihuahua.

I'd say they are still in the running.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I wouldn't say JLO has ever been a 'controversial household word'. I don't think she was ever that great of a performer either.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information