Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Dear Ted:
    Were you basing your moniker for Caesar Anchovy-Arse on the fact that most readers of E! Online probably don't read Shakespeare?
    —SS

Dear Book Brat:
    No, doll, it's just what I thought of when his greasy ass came to mind. Who am I to assume that my goss-lovin' readers don't spend their free time brushing up on their sonnets or tragedies?
    For myself, this cements the proof needed that it's Marc Anthony.
    Still can't believe though he "beats' her. She looks like she could whiplash him with just her hair, nevermind what she, herself, could do.
    What was that movie she played a domestic violence victim fighting back?

Enough.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Dear Ted:
    I love your take on everything Hollywood except maybe the whole Angelina Jolie thing since I'm a fan. I believe people can change even if some Vicey stuff remains. But what I wanted to know is if Strippa Rip-Ya is Megan Fox?
    —Vanessa

Dear Outfoxed:
    Nope, but not a terrible guess. Strippa is more A-list than even Megan, though their talent levels might be equally bitched about. Plus, Megan has a much better sitch on the home front than Strippa does. And I mean much better

Read more: Afternoon Bitch-Back! Are Britney's Troubled Times Behind Her? - E! Online

Bronze Member

OMG, look at Ted's latest on J-Lo/'Strippa'. It's as if he forgot it was supposed to be a blind item.

Dear Ted:
    What's up with one of my fave B.V.'s Strippa Rip-Ya? Seems to me that another B.V.er whose moniker I have yet to settle on is pursuing Strippa, so I gotta ask—what's up with that? Strippa certainly wouldn't deem to be a beard would she? Is the one whose moniker I have yet to uncover really that desperate for press and why would Strippa "allow" such an obvious use of her bigger spotlight? Doesn't seem she has much to gain. In my eyes he's so B-list to her A status.
    —J

Dear Safe Bet:
    No, Strippa wouldn't deem to be a beard—ever—but she is looking for someone safe after being in such an abusive relaysh. Don't forget that (very important). Who cares if the dude is B-list or a little less-than-straight? Strippa's only concern is a gentleman who isn't going to hurt her—for now.

Read more: Afternoon Mail! Is Emma Stone Really as Good as She Seems? - E! Online

You know, it makes sense, if I'd just gotten out of an abusive relationship I'd gravitate toward a nice gay guy myself. Safe is just the word for that. But I also think she's piggy-backing onto his limelight--she's trying her damnedest to relaunch her career to her 2001-levels of fame and he's pretty popular right now, I bet that's a big factor for her too.

Bronze Member

I always feel really sorry for Jennifer when I read these blinds, but then her parading her love life and exes around in public really turns me off. Anyway, yeah, it's understandable.

If anyone's ever wondered at least one of the reasons why Caesar Anchovy-Arse likes to abuse his stunning wife, Strippa Rip-Ya, who never has really figured out how best to confront her B-list hubby, we have a major clue comin' your way.

It's not just Caesar's "unbearable temper" (as mutual friends put it), or his penchant for guzzling beer instead of drinking up his wife's beautiful bod and personality, it's that Caesar has a penchant for other temptations. Pretty typically seedy, too. Wanna hear what they are?

READ: Blind Vice: Hothead Actor Flaunts Fists, Taunts Costar!

"[Caesar] loves nothing more than to head down to Mexico, check into a place on the beach and do all the drugs he can," says a professional friend to the not exactly charming star. "And then when he's high enough, he'll have sex with anything and everything. Men, women, whatever, doesn't make a difference to him."

Wow. No wonder Caesar's always been so passive-aggressively hell-bent on making his wife's life major crapola. He's not that into her! Makes complete sense.

"I don't think he's ever really come to terms with the fact that he's bisexual," surmised the Anchovy-Arse source. "That's a major area of denial in his life. It's pretty consistent that he's treated [Strippa] like he has. He doesn't respect her. He doesn't respect himself."

READ: Bonus Blind! Hip Multi-Talent Makes an Ass of Himself...Again

Which is probably why Caesar goes out of his way to play the hetero-card, once he's back home in the States. Now, as tempting as it is to start feeling a pang o' sympathy for Caesar, we beg you not to:

Caesar went into his marriage knowing full he had other sexual needs. But he wanted a family.

And on top of that, it's not like Caesar's some huge-butt star with a massive following—he'd certainly survive if it became publicly known he swings both ways.

I mean, we're not talkin' George Clooney or Brad Pitt-level here.

And It Ain't: Matthew Broderick, Mark Consuelos, Josh Kelley

Read more: Blind Vice! Sex, Drugs and Deceit South of the Border! - E! Online
    It doesn't sound like Jlo and Skeletor anymore...

fgg

^agreed. is he trying to back off of it now?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That's so dumb because while Marc Anthony is not a "huge-butt star" in Anglo-American music, he's HUGE in the Latino music world, which spans many countries and is nothing to scoff at--it's very lucrative.

I think it's just an attempt at misdirection and backpedaling to cover his ass now that this blind has become so obvious. Ted has a habit of doing that I think.

Yes, he's doing that with Fake a la Ferocity now. I keep track of it on Blind Items Revealed, and his bitchbacks are now starting to indicate that it's not Angelina Jolie, when it's so obvious it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That's so dumb because while Marc Anthony is not a "huge-butt star" in Anglo-American music, he's HUGE in the Latino music world, which spans many countries and is nothing to scoff at--it's very lucrative.

I think it's just an attempt at misdirection and backpedaling to cover his ass now that this blind has become so obvious. Ted has a habit of doing that I think.
    It went from JLo & Skelitor & now its about Heidi Klum & Seal (he has a place on the beach in Mexico "head down to Mexico, check into a place on the beach" & they have 4 kids, not all his "Caesar went into his marriage knowing full he had other sexual needs. But he wanted a family." And the Brits (who made him a star) won't really give a *** "And on top of that, it's not like Caesar's some huge-butt star with a massive following—he'd certainly survive if it became publicly known he swings both ways."

Marc Anthony didn't want a family. He already had one. But J-Lo did.

Yeah, I also think he's trying to cover his ass here. BTW he notted Heidi Klum as Strippa before.

I still say JLo was beating Marc. They showed their new tv show recently where she smacks Marc in the face! LOL. She is from the Bronx and I know some other women from there and they just don't take shit.

I looked to see if Caesar had his own thread, but wasn't able to find one (and couldn't remember), so I am adding this here:

Caesar Anchovy-Arse has always been known for being a fairly talented man. But what the world doesn't know about him really does remain his best (unknown) achievement: Preventing the world from learning just how poorly he's treated his partner, Strippa Rip-Ya.

But Caesar's latest shenanigans really do trump all his past debauched behavior, and that's saying something:

Because fooling around or getting high is nothing compared to actually hurting your woman and then claiming you were helping her along in her career path...which is exactly what Caesar's latest line is all about.

"He's claiming he made her," says a pal to the put-upon couple, regarding Strippa's professional success (which, admittedly, has been quite mixed). "Can you believe that?" asks the friend, rhetorically.

The famous couple's pal is shocked mostly because Caesar's form of supporting his wife in the past has usually consisted of verbally abusing her. Or worse. He's been an unacceptable husband, in every sense of the word.

But now, Mr. Anchovy-Arse is claiming otherwise, just so he can be assured of spending Strippa's paychecks—for now, and forever.

Jeez, is it Hollywood that creates these men, or have they always been around?

AND IT AIN'T: Peter Facinelli, David Beckham, Ashton Kutcher

Read more: Blind Vice! Cash-Strapped Caesar Rewrites History! - E! Online

Thread Information