Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Did not see the red carpet interviews. If this is true and he beats her, I hate to think of what happened when they got home. Women beaters do not like being humiliated in public and usually beat the shit out of their victim in private.
    *shudders*
    Well, even when they were presenting, it was really him making faces at her. She just looked embarrassed and as if she was trying to stop him making a fool of himself (and her) because he was obviously so drunk/high. Her whole demeanor has changed, as well, especially when she's around him.

I just watched the snippet with Jen and Anthony....DAYUM, that lil dwarf is a cretin! It's obvious that he's gotta buzz goin' and the openly belligerent attitude towards wifey is beyond unsettling. Yeah, I believe this is one BI that's spot on...very sad and as someone who's personally familiar with this sort of scenario I've got advice for her...TO HELL WITH WHAT PEOPLE IN THE TABS MAY THINK ABOUT IT, GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE HE KILLS YOU.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargal View Post
    Well, even when they were presenting, it was really him making faces at her. She just looked embarrassed and as if she was trying to stop him making a fool of himself (and her) because he was obviously so drunk/high. Her whole demeanor has changed, as well, especially when she's around him.
    I thought they were doing it on purpose-like it was scripted to seem funny. i dont think it was real

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    I thought they were doing it on purpose-like it was scripted to seem funny. i dont think it was real
    Yeah, obviously it was scripted but there was real tension there. That's what was so awkward. It was supposed to be cute. And according to Ted C, the teleprompter broke halfway through so they ad libbed.

YouTube - J Lo and Marc Anthony Grammys 2011

You can see it here - its def awkward and you can see how tense it was.

Silver Member

This is pretty serious especially now that there are two young children involved....She needs to take the kids, get out of this marriage, sod what people think of her track record her wellbeing and her children's safety is important by all means in this case...xx

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Angelina Jolie?

I don't think its JHo b/c in the first BI that started this thread it said she has a nice personality and that bitch doesn't! she never has!!

also, people around this town don't give 2 craps about JHo, she's done. she's earned her bad reputation and no one gives a shit - she has no talent either so she's meaningless in that department as well.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; February 21st, 2011 at 04:01 PM.

It's JLO imo. He timed that last update well with the Grammys.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    Angelina Jolie?

I don't think its JHo b/c in the first BI that started this thread it said she has a nice personality and that bitch doesn't! she never has!!

also, people around this town don't give 2 craps about JHo, she's done. she's earned her bad reputation and no one gives a shit - she has no talent either so she's meaningless in that department as well.
    He said she has a better personality than her husband. And Ted C really likes JLo. That's why she's never been a BV before.

yeah i guess to a bitch like him she's a friggen' saint!

Dear Ted:
    Strippa Rip-Ya's story is so sad. It's so heart breaking; I don't even consider it juicy gossip. Would you be able to give us more clues on Caesar Anchovy-Arse's identity? Is he in TV, films or music? Is his marriage with Strippa his first? I'm sure many of your readers would like to know his identity so we can stop supporting this abusive man's career.
    —E

TWITTER: Follow Ted

Dear Worried:
    He's done it all, although, he does have one primary professional focus. He has tied the knot once or twice maybe, but nothing this serious. Strippa's way too good for him, and you can see that from miles away. That's all I can spill for now, hon!

Read more: Bitch-Back! Is Matthew Morrison Ready to Be a BF? - E! Online

Marc does singing, acting and has been married twice.

Default if this is indeed about JHo and Marc Anthony:

yeah ok its not that heartbreaking to me, he pushes her around? ok, thats cuz he can't reach her face to slap her - i imagine being pushed by him as being by pushed by a kid. she probably laughs at him behind his back at the pathetic-ness of his machisto.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Marc does singing, acting and has been married twice.
    I don't think it's even a blind item at this stage. He even answered that question in such an obvious way.

Dear Ted:
    I have an idea who Strippa Rip-Ya is. My question is this: Do you think she stays with the Arse because she's embarrassed by her past and what people would say if she left him?
    —Kc

Dear Beat Some Sense:
    Definitely think that's a part of it. Also, when you are married to someone who is so verbally abusive, it takes its toll. She is probably starting to believe she can't do better, which is so, so not true.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Are the Glee Gals Unlucky in Relationships? - E! Online

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information