Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Blind Items Revealed!

Bronze Member

I cant believe the HIV item was about Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen. Soooo sad. and her kid! maybe he didnt contract it? very sad.
    Van Halen is going on a reunion tour with David Lee Roth, and their son Wolfgang is playing bass on the tour, though he's only 15. Anyway, he must be all right, at least.
    Did I tell you how divinely and utterly happy I am?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by flecjill View Post
    Ok so I just read through the recent BI. I'm amazed at how many celebs use cocaine. It makes me wonder, if SO many of them use it and a lot are addicted, how come their noses aren't messed up? For example, one said Ashlee Simpson has been using coke, and she just had a nose job. Wouldn't using a lot of coke mess it more?
    It effects diff. people diff, some have to use for a long time and use very often for it to mess up their noses. Maybe some of these people have good makeup, good plastic surgeons, and/or use lightly enough so it doesn't mess up there noses.

^And not everyone snorts coke up their nose. I've heard of people putting it up their butt- or having someone blow it up there for them. Probably their assistants, haha.

Bronze Member

I'm always a bit surprised when people on these forums express shock about "stars" using blow.

Coke is like any other addictive drug; some people do it once and never again, some people do it now and again, some people do it once or twice a month and some people get totally caught up in it and ruin their lives.

I don't cover Hollywood, but I do cover music, and for roughly the last six or seven years, coke has come back in a huge way in the circles in which I travel. Right now, blow is cheap, the quality is generally good and it's available EVERYWHERE. It's royally screwing some people up, others are just dabbling, but it ain't just the famous folk. People you'd never expect, in places you wouldn't think possible, are doing lines.

It usually takes a long time for someone with a coke problem to develop symptoms that "regular" people can see...but I guess what I'm saying is that I'd be more surprised to find an entertainment gathering that didn't have people doing coke than one than did, and that a lot of the people who are cutting rails now and then don't even come close to having a "problem."

Funny though, that no one gets all blind item on people who smoke weed. Maybe because EVERYONE, at least in music, takes bong rips.

Just because everyone does it, it does not make it ok, or 'good'. Most of these stars are totally brain fucked and when we dont see them they're probably sick as shit.

Bronze Member

I'm new here, so please be kind. I have been in and out of the "industry" (music, films, radio, TV) for the last 25 years. I am in the background though, back where everything tics. I have NEVER gone one of those years without someone I had seen (famous) being high on coke. Since Studio 54, it never went away, just faded a bit to the background. Now it's made a "comeback", but believe me, it never really left. So, so sad.

OMG...up their butts, lol. That just reminded me of something my friend said last saturday about this starlette having her own personal blower. Gawd, I need to call him and find out who it was .(a few cocktails were enjoyed, braincloud)

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I just joined here and thought I'd mention that the list of blind items at the beginning of this thread is simply a list of guesses made by people on the alt.gossip.celebrities newsgroup. It's not actually a list of "answered" items. The person who made the list (Billie) is a regular from a.g.c who compiled them all and posted them on her website.

I've lurked at a.g.c for the past...man...probably 10 years and just wanted to clear that up so no one thinks that there's been anything confirming that Jude Law and Ryan Phillippe got it on. I'm not saying they didn't, of course .

I just revealed a BI myself.

Remember this one:

3 A.M. GIRLS 12/30
    WHICH skint pop star keeps the tags in expensive clothes when she buys them so she can return them after she's worn them?

But that ^^ looks like a nightie!! wtg, Chilly Willy...

Who would buy, let alone return that!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^^That's disgusting. It's no wonder I wash everything before I wear it.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

how can britney be poor??^ she must have spent a lottttt of mula

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Just because everyone does it, it does not make it ok, or 'good'. Most of these stars are totally brain fucked and when we dont see them they're probably sick as shit.

I disagree. Most people can take drugs recreationally, and them leave them alone. The percentage of people who become addicted is relatively small re pot and coke. As long as you don't shoot up, you're probably OK. I was around the entertainment business for a long time, too, and even the ones who say they don't take drugs, do. Especially them.

I've known lots and lots and lots of ordinary people, including myself, who've dabbled for decades and although I can't handle much any more (age is funny that way) I'm no more an addict or "brain fucked" or "sick as shit" than anyone else. In fact, I've just been given a clean bill of health re my recent physical.

^That is true in some cases, and i didn't say ALL stars, i said most. But I know that with harder drugs, it definetly fucks with their brain. They might be able to get up every day and go outside but that drug is still having an effect on them regardless.

I think anybody who's shooting meth or coke or smoking crack has a death wish. But I've known many musicians and even a few actors who are/were highly functioning heroin addicts -- as long as they can support their habits, they're fine.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information