Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Blind Items Revealed!

Default Re: Blind Items Revealed!

3 A.M. GIRLS 09/17
    WHICH A-list actress has sparked rumours of an eating disorder on the set of her latest film? The rail-thin pouty babe orders enough nosh for "at least three people" in her trailer at mealtimes and spends "four times longer on bathroom breaks" than other actors and crew. Angelina Jolie
    This would be about the time Angie first got pregnant and probably had morning sickness? When she was filming the good shepherd. It makes sense now that it's been confirmed she's pregnant, and she's what, in her second trimester, 5 months. The timing seems right.

^^ HA!!! That's why gossip is just gossip!! Could it be that they speculated AJ has an eating disorder, but it turned out she's just pregnant? HAH!!

All the more reason why I don't believe Jake Gyllenhaal is Toothy Tile. Cuz gossip is just gossip. We will never know The Truth...

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    ^^ HA!!! That's why gossip is just gossip!! Could it be that they speculated AJ has an eating disorder, but it turned out she's just pregnant? HAH!!

All the more reason why I don't believe Jake Gyllenhaal is Toothy Tile. Cuz gossip is just gossip. We will never know The Truth...

That's it. John Stamos recently made a great comment about how the gossip mags and the general public get most gossip about him (and celebrities) wrong, but at the same time they're getting away with murder doing other "naughty" things that we have no idea about.

POPBITCH 09/09
    Which newsworthy Brit actor has had a number of secret sexual encounters with other famous actors, including a pretty-boy American chick-flick favourite,who is married to a feisty blonde actress?
    Brit actor: Jude Law
    pretty-boy American: Ryan Phillippe
    feisty blonde actress: Reese Witherspoon

WHAT!????
    HOT!!

Hey, is that site really revealing the answer to the blind items or they only 'guesses'?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Some of those have to be guesses because I saw one that was difinitely wrong.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I was reading through them, and some have several names next to them; so they;re just guesses. But others are right on the money.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Agreed that some are right and some have a few options but some are dead wrong. Fun to read, though!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I wish I knew who they all were!

Angelina seems like she has so many issues..... She just hides and does charity work so noone will say anything bad. Wasn't she a freakin heroin addict???? we all know she has some sexual issues,, It is forever burned in my head her licking all over gross Billy Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    Angelina seems like she has so many issues..... She just hides and does charity work so noone will say anything bad. Wasn't she a freakin heroin addict???? we all know she has some sexual issues,, It is forever burned in my head her licking all over gross Billy Bob.

I have never heard Angelina Jolie was a herion addict. I do know she played the part of Gia, a supermodel who was addicted to herion and who later died.

Sure you didn't get those two mixed up?

I've heard that she and Billy Bob did heroin together, but I don't know if I've heard her admit to being an addict.

i know she played Gia but I read an interview where she talked about going through a really dark time when she did Gia - not actually admitting to it but almost as if she is a method actor who had to try it to be Gia... NOt only that but after Gia I saw lots of pictures of her with a bandage on her hand, If I am not mistaken like the one Gia had.. If you saw her at all in pictures after Girl interrupted and Gone in 60 seconds please she was NOT AT ALL SOBER......

did anyone figure out who the guy was in the Blind item that had to do with a beefcake who likes plastic better than whatever guy he is supposively doing??? This one is bothering me.
    Last edited by mistify; August 19th, 2006 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    I've heard that she and Billy Bob did heroin together, but I don't know if I've heard her admit to being an addict.
    Yep, I heard that too. I dont think Angelina has ever been secretive about her drug use, she's never denied it anyway. She says she's had it rough, and that she's weird, etc.

I got this one from http://artwc.org/Billie/BLINDITEMS/2006/JULYAUG.html

Can someone please translate it into English for me??? What's Pepto supposed to mean?

--On a certain show that I talk about all the time, there's a power couple that everyone loves, but it turns out in real life, they give each other the heebie jeebies. They were together at the beginning of last season. Then, sort of broke up and there was a huge twist --that all the fans went completely nuts over-- that tore them apart. Well this twist, it turns out, is something that Adam and Heave requested, because they were tired of powering up on the Pepto before those love scenes. Lauren Graham & Scott Patterson, "Gilmore Girls"

Pepto is Pepto Bismol... it's a medicine for when you have an upset stomach. Bascially what they're saying is that these two dislike each other so much that doing love scenes with one another makes them sick to their stomachs.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information