Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Blind Item - Heroin Chic? *revealed*

Default Re: Blind Item (Heroin Chic?)

For some reason, I found myself thinking about this stupid blind vice and a name popped in my head, simply because of the movie title reference and the white linen.....Ashley Judd. BUT, she's married, so it's not her.

I think Penelope Cruz is a good guess.....or Sienna Miller

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    oh you guys, this interview is so fucking hilarious. the best are the responses, the email/letters they trade with each other. cameron is such a dumb bitch. so full of herself. the best part is when she says she doesn't understand why people are obsessed with celebrities and that she doesn't recognize herself when she reads what others write about her. well, if they write the thruth, then you will be out of job, bitch! no one wants to read about a dull person and certainly not watch a movie that a bitch is the main caracter. doesn't she know anything about marketing?
    This must be the same one that I read in my BF's GQ last month. She is really and truly one ugly, delusional bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Note how the syllables in Gloria Good-Hag and Cameron Diaz match up.

Also, he refers to her as "Glor" here

Cameron is sometimes called "Cam."

This guy on men.style.com says she has a serious heroin problem in the 4th paragraph.

http://men.style.com/gq/features/ful...3881&pageNum=9
    My cats' names are too personal for a stranger to be familiar with them.
    This is the most hilarious part of the whole thing... is she serious?!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Why such acrimony?? Why do you feel the need to know everything about a celebrity's personal life?? I know we all come to this board to dish and trash celebrities, but, seriously, let's not lose sight of reality: IT IS NO BUSINESS OF YOURS WHAT GOES ON IN THE PRIVATE LIFE OF CAMERON DIAZ. You are not entitled to know what she wipes her ass with and such.

Seriously. How the hell is Cameron Diaz holding back every single fucking detail of her life being "full of herself." She spoke the truth: OBSESSION WITH CELEBRITIES IS UNHEALTHY. I'm talking obsession. Not the Calvin Klein fragrance, but:
    OBSESSION
    n 1: an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions against your will [syn: compulsion] 2: an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone [syn: fixation]

And regarding "well, if they write the thruth, then you will be out of job, bitch!": You really think you know the truth about her life? You must be somebody special to have such insight to know that the truth of her life would destroy her career.

Team Diaz!

ohh... that was weird. because I never claimed any of those things you accused me of.

I 'm not obesessed with cameron daiz life. I said she is full of herself exactly because of that: she meant everyone is obsessed with her life. not because she won't talk about it. I couldn't care shit. I don't buy magazines if you do a search the forum you will see that I rarely post gossip, I just give my opinion about it. not that is wrong to post, but since you are coming with rocks, I think it's good to note that.

and my other point is that she should be glad that are people obsessed with her and other celebrities, because it's these people that make most money in hollywood go round. Last time I went to the movies was last month, I think. a person obesessed with hollywood, probably go every week. That was my point. I was seeing from this angle and not hers. maybe because I don't give a shit about her.

I just think it's really funny when in the beginning celebrities love to be in magazines and when they go the million bucks salaries suddenly they stop liking it. I don't see people asking about Joaquin Phoenix life for example. maybe because he always kept distance between him and the media. cameron dias used the media, now she is having a hard time getting away from it. well, you can't have it all baby.
    Last edited by stardust; November 14th, 2005 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    And regarding "well, if they write the thruth, then you will be out of job, bitch!": You really think you know the truth about her life? You must be somebody special to have such insight to know that the truth of her life would destroy her career.

Team Diaz!
    I wanted to respond this in particular. I don't know her (thank god, my ears wouldn't stop hurting) and i bet you don't, so I can say she is a bitch as much as you can say she's a godess.

but from what I read about her, she is disgusting (she said herself in the mtv awards she doesn't wear deodorant) and truly dumb, so full of herself (yes she is! she thinks she is the hottest girl in hollywood). I think today's image is connected to the movies so if more people would know these facts about her, yes her appeal would fall. there's a reason that advertisement exists, you know.

your post was so strange that I had the sense that I was back in high school again, and when you finalized with "team diaz" I was almost sure.

SVZ

Get out of the hallway! Class started 3 minutes ago!

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    your post was so strange that I had the sense that I was back in high school again, and when you finalized with "team diaz" I was almost sure.
    I was being facetious! And I wasn't responding to you only in my post. Your acrimonious post was what prompted me to respond to EVERYONE who feels the way you do, that Cameron Diaz should just shut up and be thankful for the paparazzi, thankful for people wanting to know what her cats' names are, and all the other bullshit.

And this is worth repeating:
    Regarding "well, if they write the thruth, then you will be out of job, bitch!": You really think you know the truth about her life? You must be somebody special to have such insight to know that the truth of her life would destroy her career.

I apologize if I offended you, but I still stand by my original post. I read the article, so I don't know why you have a problem with her refusing to answer every single question she's asked. Why is trying to maintain some privacy being "full of herself"? This is also worth repeating:
    How the hell is Cameron Diaz holding back every single fucking detail of her life being "full of herself." She spoke the truth: OBSESSION WITH CELEBRITIES IS UNHEALTHY. I'm talking obsession. Not the Calvin Klein fragrance, but:
    OBSESSION
    n 1: an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions against your will [syn: compulsion] 2: an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone [syn: fixation]

I can understand disliking a person, even a person you don't even know, but to not like her just cuz she's a celebrity that wants to keep her private life private is simply ludicrous! If that's not an accurate assessment of your post, then I apologize. But that's the way you came across to me, as someone who thinks Cameron Diaz has no right to be unhappy with the consequences of fame.

my vote goes to Cameron Diaz.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

^^ Me too that skanky bitch!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I've heard that JUlia Roberts is a total whore!

Jordache Junky is Brittney Murphy its been revealed on the INternet and thats why her agency and management dumped her ass this week!
    Last edited by MaryJane; November 29th, 2005 at 01:48 AM. Reason: posts merged

Bronze Member

Well Ted just answered a letter asking if it was angelina jolie. It's a no, someone more up and coming and with more of an accent.

Quote Originally Posted by starry View Post
    Well Ted just answered a letter asking if it was angelina jolie. It's a no, someone more up and coming and with more of an accent.
    Penelope Cruz? There's speculation on this board about Matthew MacConnaughey being bisexual. (I say "on this board" because this place is only place I've heard the rumor). I'll have to go check IMDB to see if Cruz's movie fits as Isn't Life Seamless?

Accent, hmmm? British? Spanish? Southern American?

WH, you may be on to something with Penelope Cruz. She's in pre-production on a film called "The Loop". That could be reference for the "Isn't Life Seamless" clue. Also, she played a character called Gloria in "Chromophobia". Also, he calls her "Gloria Good Hag". If Matthew is bi and Cruise is gay, this would make her a "good hag".

Thoughts???

^^ All that you've said, BeeBee makes a lotta sense, especially the Good Hag part! Ditto for The Loop!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information