Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge batch of past Blind Item reveals

Default Huge batch of past Blind Item reveals

Okay heres the deal, I was googling blind item reveals, and it seems like there were quite a lot that may not have been posted. I'm just going to go ahead and post what I find and apologize in advance if they have been posted elsewhere. But I thought it might be fun, especially since most of them are older. Some of them I remember reading but never knew they were revealed. I wonder if they wait until people lose interest and then quietly post them sometimes.

via Blind Item Collective: Blind Items Revealed! :

Jonathan Jaxon's blog: Which top male music mogul once slept with his former male assistant?

- Revealed by JJ as P. Diddy

Crazy Days And Nights: This power lesbian couple could be on the ropes. Seems they are having arguments common to any long term marriage, but the one who is a B+ actress has decided she doesn't need the aggravation any longer and is wanting someone younger and more attentive to her needs.

- Update: Confirmed by CDAN as Ellen and Portia

When Halo3 was released the other night, this world famous athlete was waiting in line just like everyone else. At midnight he bought copies of the game for himself, for his kids and for the twenty other people who had been standing in line with him.

- David Beckham

This former A+ film actor and now a B+er with some issues has been known in the past to lend a helping hand. This time he was returning from the set of his latest film when he saw a couple on the side of the road and their car obviously not going anywhere because of the smoke coming out of it. The shoulder was very narrow and the car was almost on the highway, but no one was stopping. Our actor stopped the car he was driving and he and his passenger got out to see if they could help. After discovering the couple had no cell phone with them, and were on vacation and didn't know anyone to call, our actor let them borrow his phone and call for help. Help was going to be at least 90 minutes, so our actor offered them a lift. The problem was he was driving a two seater, and there were four people total including the actor, his companion, and the couple. Our actor told the companion/assistant to stay behind and watch the car, and then got the couple situated in the passenger seat with the woman sitting on the man's lap. He then drove them to their hotel 30 minutes away, bought them dinner and stayed with them until our actor's companion/assistant showed up at the hotel with tow truck and broken down car which was taken back to the place from which it was rented.

- Ben Affleck

Which pretty actress many once believed to be the 'next big thing' became an outcast in Hollywood for many years after the very favorable production deal she wrangled for herself- which many thought was completely undeserved- failed big-time. That, plus one rather ill-received movie role and an allegedly not terribly nice personality meant her once bright career never recovered.

-Alicia Silverstone

Last week we said we would reveal this blind:
    What film and TV actress might be shocked to learn her sexy boyfriend is still very close to his ex-wife? The two were spotted sharing a "very heated" kiss in public, only days prior to our actress and her lover's much publicized trip overseas. HINT: For the actress think former A list TV star, B List film star. The boyfriend is NOT a 'civilian'. Oh, and my definition of A list TV star follows the CDAN formula = a star on a successful show for more than 3 years. NEW HINT: Just this one word: Karma.

- Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan

From JONANTHAN JAXON's blog:

Which LATIN heartthrob will be outed 'officially' very soon by someone who has nude pictures of he and other men in a bed nude?

- Ricky Martin

What other lesser named actor from a movie with a plane will be outed by me next week???

- Cillian Murphy

"So this television actor who makes all the ladies crazy on a very hit show got a new cell a few weeks ago. The new iPhone to be exact. Well it seems our actor had about 10,000 questions for the woman on the phone at the customer service call center who set up his new service. She unfailingly answered them all and kept a smile on her face even when the actor kept taking other calls while talking to her. At one point, the actor needed to go but had more questions so he gave the customer service agent his home number and his wife's number and asked her to please call him in about 30 minutes so they could continue the call. She did and he was even more impressed.
    After getting her name and the name of her supervisor, the actor called/not wrote the President of AT&T Wireless to compliment the agent, AND sent her flowers AND sent her strawberries AND sent her strawberries with chocolate all to the call center where she works. As a further bonus he invited her to visit him on the set. "

- Eric Dane

"Since there was a kindness earlier in the week I figured a jackass would be appropriate as well. I believe this is the first time a woman has been featured in the jackass section but it just shows that rude behavior is not limited to the men. What makes this one extra jackassy is that the celebrity in question was in a "safe" location. By safe I mean a neighborhood where there are no tourists and most people have more money than said celebrity. Also, it's one of my favorite people so that kind of sucks.

Of course this takes place at a Starbucks because celebrities save their very worst behavior for Starbucks and restaurants. So this gorgeous A list actress walks into Starbucks and says three words, and three words only. "Non fat latte." No size, no other instructions. Just those three words. When the barista asks a followup question, the actress puts her finger to her lips in a shhh motion, but says nothing. He tried again, and got the finger again. It was kind of like watching Austin Powers in front of your eyes except she wasn't actually saying anything. I guess he recognized her because he didn't ask for her name, not that she would have responded anyway.

She doesn't utter a sound or make any other noise as she pays for her latte and just ignores any and all questions or comments from the barista.

While she is waiting she positions her body in what well could be described as peacock or flamingo mode. She walked around the entire Starbucks thrusting her chest out and her head back like she owns the place. The three customers in the store started looking for hidden cameras because this was crazy as the actress just kept walking around in circles. It was like she wanted to put her very real beauty on display, but there was no one to display for. The place was practically empty and it's a very small Starbucks.

When her latte was ready, the server just raised the cup and our actress noticed it on her next pass through the store. She walked up, took the cup and then walked out of the store like she was on a runway.

As she left, one of the customers said "If I was going to do that I would at least make sure my hair didn't look like a rat's nest when I did it.""

- Revealed by CDAN as Eva Mendes

This blond (95% of the time) bimbo like singer heads into her local Starbucks several times a week. The workers at Starbucks have told you repeatedly that latte is not pronounced latty. You think it's cute to keep doing it. They find it very annoying and you don't want to piss off people who handle your food or beverages. They also find it annoying that you seem to make a comment about the tip jar every time you are there which is directed to no one in particular but makes the other customers wince.

- Jessica Simpson

via E! Online Insider Community: Blind Items WITH Answers! ... :

Tuesday November 14, 2006
    JACKASS - Male rock star..I want to say 5 number ones, but Google says 6..solo act...hotel elevator after a concert..groupies (Band-Aids to my buddy Cameron and to my friend Kate who always makes me smile) pressing items to be signed into the elevator...(1) a woman in her 70's is on the elevator and a hotel guest..(2)me.... (3) singer's manager..the woman in her 70's has no idea what is going on and would rather be anyplace else..(btw I have no idea what she was doing up so late) girls are screaming and trying to claw their way to the elevator..singer grabs his crotch and says, "yeah girls want some of that don't ya?" and then turns to the woman in her 70's and says "I bet you could use some too huh?"..By this time he has accumulated a handful of Sharpies and begins to throw them out the elevator and the girls go scrambling for them, falling down as they do so..The manager hits the close button on the elevator and the singer reaches over and pushed the door open button and says.."not so fast..I love to watch them crawl..right where they belong.."then he lets the elevator door close..

- Bryan Adams

December 1, 2006
    What British actress/model has gone back to her old flame of many years because she cannot stand her husband to be? The only problem...she has not told her husband to be, and the old flame also has someone as well...

- Liz Hurley

December 13, 2006
    What music producer’s wife is afraid of having her secret life with women revealed?

- Kimora Lee Simmons

December 14, 2006
    #1------So imagine if you will a 4-story walk up (for those of you not familiar with the term, think a building with 3 apartments and you have to "walk up" to get to the upper floors) in NYC that is in need of a little repair but that has become the home of celebrities within the three units in the building.
    One of the neighbors is a celebrity couple with a new baby. The wife has a brother who is an actor who is friends with a bicyclist who is friends with an actor who loves hanging out shirtless.
    Seriously, you should have that part by now.
    So anyway, a new celebrity moves into the building. An A-lister as both a producer and actress. This new neighbor wants everyone to call her "Chris." NEVER call her by her real name. There is no such person who lives in the building. The new neighbor is just a normal person named "Chris." Look past the fact that most normal people do not have an assistant living with them 24 hours a day constantly reminding people that only "Chris" lives there. I guess you could look past the fact that the actress sits on her front steps outside typing away on her laptop, smoking, chatting with passerby, but is just "Chris" when she goes back inside.
    Actual situation and conversation–
    There is a play date with a neighbor and the celebrity couple who live on the 4th floor. Neighbor has a huge stroller and does not want to carry it up four flights of stairs. Knock on door of the first floor apartment of our reclusive celebrity.
    Assistant answers the door -
    "Excuse me, is there anyway I can leave this stroller down here in the foyer. As you can see it is heavy and I am already carrying this 2 year old. So would you ask _______ if it is ok?"
    The assistant replies, "there is no one who lives here by that name. Chris is the person who lives here and would have to make that decision. You will have to ask Chris."
    "May I please ask her then?" asked the woman carrying the now screaming 2 year old.
    "Chris is not here right now, and I do not know when she will be back."
    With that the door slams shut, and our neighbor left the stroller downstairs anyway. Good for her.

- Drew Barrymore

What married female pop star keeps coming back to her same basic hairstyle, look, and appearance because when she changes it, her husband wanders off to find a transsexual who has that look?

- Gwen Stefani

December 15, 2006
    #1------What B+ actor who has worked with the brother of our celebrity couple yesterday has a thing for women that look exactly like his sister? When this actor is with his sister or his girlfriend no one can tell the difference at least from the front. Several people have mentioned that the actor’s sister has a little more back. Is that why the girlfriend has been putting on weight?

- Heath Ledger

This actress/ mother in her 30's has always worked as an actress since her arrival in Hollywood. A bit part here and a bit part here, until while working for a notorious Hollywood madam she ran into a big spending, playboy/actor/trick who just could not get enough of her. He changed her life and got her more work allowing her to rise to a comfortable B Lister.

- Denise Richards

This A list actor and producer loves filming movies outside the US. The reason? He does not like the labor laws in the US. For his latest movie, he made all the extras including the children work for up to 19 hours straight often without any type of meal breaks. If anyone complained, they were fired, sent home without the money they had been promised, and replaced with someone else not as picky about food and working conditions.

- Mel Gibson

December 20, 2006
    This actor was in the highest grossing film of all time. However that does not seem to be enough magic to get his on again off again long-time girlfriend to the altar. She loves him, BUT is never going to get married to him or any other MAN.

- Billy Zane

December 28, 2006
    This married A++ actress was attached to do a movie but wanted a certain actor to play opposite her. The actor was not interested but our actress thought she could convince him and the studio believed her. The studio chartered a jet and our actress flew 11 hours one way and 12 hours on the return flight. All of this travel for about six hours of alone time with the actor who still did not want to do the movie but had a great deal of fun doing something else. The actress returned home, broke the sad news to the studio, broke off her own involvement in the project and ultimately cost the studio a great deal of money but it was her satisfaction that was most important and so they still do business together.

- Julia Roberts

December 29, 2006
    This actor has always had a hard time remaining faithful. He has really made a name for himself and in the last 5 years has become if not A list then very close. I am sure he has Wheaties for breakfast. Anyway, the relationship he never had but maybe did have with a woman who was married and that ended because of the relationship they never had by maybe did have is already over. On the set of his new movie he has found ****/love with this stunt woman turned actress. Lots of spies trying to get a photo but no luck so far.

- Owen Wilson

via Blind Items Revealed!!! | I'm Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip And Pictures :

I guess she is a C list actress now but with A list name recognition. Anyway, she had her "people" lie to news outlets about her recent trip to rehab. Instead, her "people" gave an exclusive about her rehab visit so she could get a cover story when she gets out of rehab in the hopes of jump starting her career.

- Tara Reid

This actress is B list. Hit network drama which I refuse to watch. Totally in contrast with her earlier more famous television role, this actress has a big soft spot. Over the past few years she has arranged for about 20 disadvantaged kids to go to private schools. She pays for all the books, uniforms and tuition. It costs her about $200,000 a year.

- Marcia Cross

This just confirms that this A list supermodel is in fact, an idiot. Our supermodel was seen making out and groping with some random guy in the corner of a party while her zillionaire boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.

- Naomi Campbell

Former A list rock singer. Now, just someone we love to sing with at clubs and see in the odd film cameo is going blind.

- Billy Idol

What film brother/sister duo in an upcoming blockbuster film are having to keep their relationship secret because of fears that the general public will not make the distinction between film and real life?

- Rob Pattinson/Nikki Reed

Now for something juicier and we will stay at NBC. This time a comedy where the two stars of this hit show used to laugh and get along and just be best pals. Well best pals to the extent people can fake being best pals. However now it is to the point where the only time they communicate is through their lines on the set. The other problem is that other cast members are having to pick sides and if you speak to one, then the other won't speak to you. Yes, these are adults.

- Tina Fey/Alec Baldwin

viahttp://cncgossipfactory.blogspot.com/2007/12/blind-items-revealed.html :

July 18, 2007#1 Which two related musicians disappointed hundreds of fans by bailing out of a movie watching party? The reason? While being interviewed on stage one of the musicians was given a basket with filled with items for a baby. The aggrieved musician then cussed on the air and in front of the all the fans there to see him. He walked off the stage and didn't look back. So I'm guessing a baby shower is out of the question.

-Joel & Benji Madden

July 16, 2007 Some very interesting news. It seems that this certain A list body with the B list resume has been sticking with her guy after everyone thought that all was said and done because they got married. Not recently and no one even in the family is the wiser. They did it on a lark, but now at least she understands that in order to get out of it, people are going to find out she was in it in the first place. He's just happy to be married to her. I know when you read the first line you think it's very obvious, but it's not.

-Jessica Alba/Cash Warren

July 13, 2007#2 This parasite was seen giving a lap dance to a record producer you don't want to cross. A photo was taken of the incident and immediately the record producer's thugs grabbed the camera, took the memory card out and gave the camera back to the photographer.

-Paris Hilton/ Suge Knight

#3 This A list actor is already very tired of his fairly new wife. The problem is his fans expect him to be a certain way and getting divorced from the mother of your child(ren) is not something they want to see. So, he puts on a happy face and tries to find other people to act as a buffer.

-Ben Affleck

July 11, 2007So this A list couple has been divorced for some time now. Each have moved on as divorced couples tend to do. My five ex-wives are grateful everyday they don't have to see me and the monthly checks I'm forced to send them keep them in Laboutin's and me in a basement. Anyway, there really was no reason given for the divorce. Just one day it was over. Out of the blue so to speak. Turns out that perhaps the lady in all of this was not really quite the lady we all thought. It's not that her husband minded because he really didn't. The problem was that our wife wasn't as discreet as perhaps she should have been and a huge secret was about to be revealed which neither the husband or wife really wanted. Seems that maybe the other man in this wife's life was not just some random guy off the street, but someone much closer. Each had their own reasons for keeping everything a secret. The wife really was happy being married to the husband which is why there were very few fireworks and instead just a resigned disappointment that she wasn't going to get to stay. The wife violated a rule and has slowly been eliminated from any contact with the ex and the ex's family.

-Nicole Kidman

July 10, 2007#2 What washed up reality diva/naked photo taking/gold digging wife was supposed to spend a week in Vegas with her unappreciated staff? After 6 hours of bitching, she gave them 5 minutes to pack up and head back to LA. The assistant complained and was fired then and there and told to figure out her own way back to LA. Everyone else returned with the Queen who let them all know they were lucky to be working for her.

-Shanna Moakler

Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed

#1 - This vegetarian A list rock star has been on and off with his baby mama. She thinks they are on. He apparently thinks they are off as he was off with this former B list actress from a hit television show who loves taking care of strangers in the park.

- Anthony Kiedis, Laura Prepon

#2 - This singer/actress who seems equally known for both, but it has been awhile since there has been a hit song. Hell, it has been awhile since she had a hit movie too. I guess she would be about C list on the scale of acting but definitely A list name recognition. Anyway, she just broke up with her longtime boyfriend. Just one of those things or did that certain UFC fighter she spends so much time hanging around possibly have something to do with it.

- Mandy Moore

via Rhymes With Snitch: Blind Items Revealed :

This former A list R&B female singer was a really big thing back in the day. Well after she stopped performing so much she gained a few pounds. Well, more than a few actually. So, when she finally came back and did a new CD, she was a little concerned about the photo on the cover of it. The record label offered to airbrush the photo and make her look as skinny as she wanted to be. Well, she said no, and that she would just go ahead and get some photos taken on her own. A few weeks later the label got some photos of her in the mail. They were great photos. The problem was they had all been taken fifteen years and fifty pounds earlier. She insisted that the photos were taken all in the past week or so and those were the ones she wanted on the cover of the CD. With no choice in the matter, the label did as she said. Then she also decided that she couldn't do any concerts because if she did, people would see she looked nothing like the cover photo, so she did no promotion for the CD at all.

- Anita Baker
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thanks, January.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

SVZ

December 20, 2006
    This actor was in the highest grossing film of all time. However that does not seem to be enough magic to get his on again off again long-time girlfriend to the altar. She loves him, BUT is never going to get married to him or any other MAN.

- Billy Zane

Didn't he get married though?

It's cool to have some of these confirmed.

I was surprised by the Heath Ledger/sister one!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Former A list rock singer. Now, just someone we love to sing with at clubs and see in the odd film cameo is going blind.

- Billy Idol
    This one's sad.

Keep 'em coming, January!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I laughed out loud about the Eva Mendes one. I would have loved to have seen that.

Gold Member

Eva Mendes is A list? Don't you have to be able to open a movie on your own to be considered A list?

What married female pop star keeps coming back to her same basic hairstyle, look, and appearance because when she changes it, her husband wanders off to find a transsexual who has that look?

- Gwen Stefani
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

December 28, 2006
    This married A++ actress was attached to do a movie but wanted a certain actor to play opposite her. The actor was not interested but our actress thought she could convince him and the studio believed her. The studio chartered a jet and our actress flew 11 hours one way and 12 hours on the return flight. All of this travel for about six hours of alone time with the actor who still did not want to do the movie but had a great deal of fun doing something else. The actress returned home, broke the sad news to the studio, broke off her own involvement in the project and ultimately cost the studio a great deal of money but it was her satisfaction that was most important and so they still do business together.

- Julia Roberts

Ok, I think most of us knew this was Julia, but who the hell is the actor? That's what I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    December 28, 2006

- Julia Roberts

Ok, I think most of us knew this was Julia, but who the hell is the actor? That's what I want to know.
    I assumed it was Clive Owen since they've done a couple of movies together and could possibly get away with saying they're "friends".
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    December 20, 2006

- Billy Zane

Didn't he get married though?
    He WAS married way back in the day, but was divorced quite awhile ago. He has been "engaged" to Kelly Brook for a LONG time now, thats what this blind is alluding to. Or wait, did they break up? Either way, it was Kelly Brook this blind was about.

A few more....

via Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Item Reveals - Kindness

This is a B lister. I almost think of our actress as the epitome of a B lister. She has done television and films and is probably more of a B lister for the television, but she does have some great film roles. Anyway, this week at Sundance. Oh, I guess that will narrow it down some huh? At Sundance this week, our actress was walking down the street and spotted a teenage girl who was sitting on a backpack, shivering and didn't have anything on but a sweater and jeans even though it was after dark and well below freezing. Turns out the girl had come out to Park City to hang out with a guy she barely knew but he blew her off for some other girl, so she had no room and no place to stay and didn't have the money to change her return airline ticket which was for three days in the future. Our actress didn't really believe the girl at first but then the girl showed her the airline ticket and her i.d. That was enough for our actress. She took the girl to a store and bought her a jacket, and then took her back to her hotel for food and fun. The actress called some friends over to cheer the girl up, got her some dinner and then had everyone take turns calling the jerk who traded her for another girl. Our actress changed the return date on the ticket, paying for the change and even upgraded the girl to first class for the flight home. She let the girl spend the night, got her out to the airport the next morning and gave her a few hundred bucks.

Eliza Dushku

via C + C Gossip Factory: More Blind Items Revealed!

August 9, 2007

#1 Despite their appearances together on recent talk shows and their public comments to the contrary, these two actors really don't like each other and what you see in public and what goes on in private are two very different things.

-Chris Tucker / Jackie Chan

August 3, 2007 #4 What boy band group broke up not because of creative differences, but because one of the singers got tired of the sexual advances and lifestyle of one of the other singers.

-New Edition

August 2, 2007

#2 There is an A- film actress filming a movie with a B+ actress and they haven't spoken an unnecessary word to each other on the set of their latest movie. Seems the two don't see eye to eye on many issues and can't stand each other. The last straw was that the A- actress felt that the B+ actress was hijacking the movie by threatening to not do the part unless she got more money and perks than the A- actress. The B+ actress told everyone that she was the better actress, and definitely worth more to the film. The B+ actress didn't get the extra dough, but made a bad relationship even worse.

-Scarlett Johansson / Penelope Cruz

July 27, 2007

#2 The funny thing is this B list couple are going to stores together and buying things for his boyfriend's home not his home or her home as they want everyone to believe.

-Rachel Bilson/Hayden Christensen

#3 I'm not really one for royalty blind items because I don't know any, but I do know that recently there was some royalty that hit the OC hard. (you can take that however you want, but I don't think they were physically hanging out at Laguna Beach.)

-Prince William / Mischa Barton

via Perez Hilton: Not So Blind Item - Revealed!

What supposedly recovering alcoholic was getting shitfaced drunk at Peter Dillon's in NYC last night???? He was boozing up a storm, playing pool and - towards the end of the evening - getting all agro and starting to pick fights with people!

Kiefer Sutherland

via Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed

#1 - Despite being a couple of years underage for drinking, this B- list actress from a top rated network drama kept downing shot after shot after shot after shot at a party this weekend.

- Hayden Paniettiere

#2 - At the same party, these two related celebutantes shared a few joints with their bad girl hero. Of course the bad girl hero is now about 15 years removed from her height of fame, but hey, she has another chance again starting next week. I'm trying to think if the trio have slept with any of the same people.

- Paris and Nicky Hilton/Shannen Doherty

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    I assumed it was Clive Owen since they've done a couple of movies together and could possibly get away with saying they're "friends".
    But it says she didn't convince him (and I think the last line refers to the actress and the studio still doing business together, not the actress and actor). Clooney comes to mind but that's just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    December 28, 2006

- Julia Roberts

J. Depp

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh noes, not Depp! Surely he wouldn't cheat on his baby mama with horse face?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information