Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Gossip - His and Her Anorexia

Default Lainey Gossip - His and Her Anorexia

His and Her Anorexia

A surprise power player in Hollywood, his wife has always been little. But nowadays its his extreme thinness that is raising eyebrows. What used to be extreme controlling behaviour on set has now spilled over into his personal life, and hes applied the same obsessive devotion to his physique, so much so that its become alarming.

Not that its uncommon in Hollywood for married couples to share aesthetic philosophies but these two have taken it to the extreme. Counting almonds together no more than 15 a day. And an apple and some berries max. Two to three hours at the gym. Constant colonics. Every month a three day cleanse consisting of some watered down pre-mix and nothing else. Dairy is out the question, bread hasnt been seen in a year, diuretics of course, and if the household staff make the mistake of bringing in forbidden foods without their permission like on their own lunch hours, how unforgiveable well look the f-ck out. You have never felt the fury of a hungry person tempted by a minion.

Thing is, she wants another baby. And has been told its best to relax on the stringent diet. So while shes trying to tiptoe over to a more normal nutritional meal plan, hes not only been reluctant, hes also been much more distant, spending longer hours away from home, and seeming to avoid her calls when hes at work. Like hes afraid her healthy weight is contagious. Or something.

His behavior is also apparently getting more and bizarre. Lately hes taken to getting onto the floor in the backseat of his chauffeured car and lying down the entire ride, crouched down, totally paranoid, even with the blacked out windows, even though hes hardly a major pap target. Hes also borderline freakish about changing his contact information every few weeks so no one can find him.

As his schedule gets more and more overwhelming, wearing several hats at a time, those around him are wondering if hes starting to lose it

This could be a few different couples..

The first that popped in my head is Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor...she is super thin, has 2 kids. He is thin also, and seems to be acting a little weird lately (and I'm not counting the Joaquin paraody) and I think does some stuff behind the camera too.

Dunno...anyone else?

I can't think of anything. Her blinds have gotten a lot harder.
    Fabulous!

Silver Member

i was thinking Tiny Tom and Katie. He looks so thin compared to 6 months ago, and his controlling ways are legendary. She looks like a walking corpse. Mind you it says he's not a major pap target. Tom lives for the paps.

I was thinking Tom and Katie until this:

Lately hes taken to getting onto the floor in the backseat of his chauffeured car and lying down the entire ride, crouched down, totally paranoid, even with the blacked out windows, even though hes hardly a major pap target.

Oddly, the first couple I thought of was Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon. Would it make any sense? Do they fit the clues? Me so confused.

Silver Member knuckles mcfreshy's Avatar

If you look at a lot of Stiller's later films there are a LOT of body jokes and body references for comic appeal. It's obvious he spends a lot of time on his physique, but it never looks anorexic... just VERY fit and well conditioned. I wouldn't guess that it's him OR Tom Cruise... Tom is fit now, but his IS a major pap target. In fact, paparazzi lenses are now his medium... His films are almost incidental.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    This could be a few different couples..

The first that popped in my head is Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor...she is super thin, has 2 kids. He is thin also, and seems to be acting a little weird lately (and I'm not counting the Joaquin paraody) and I think does some stuff behind the camera too.

Dunno...anyone else?
    that was the first couple that came to mind as well.
    i always thought that behind ben stiller's funny man act was a control freak with anger issues. and she strikes me as a doormat with no personality so i think the clues fit them.
    ben stiller also fits the 'surprise power player' description.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Desk hack View Post
    Oddly, the first couple I thought of was Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon. Would it make any sense? Do they fit the clues? Me so confused.
    I'm with you on this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Could be Kyra and Kevin, yet....the woman in this Blind wants another baby. How old is Kyra?? Maybe past the baby stage?? Their kids are in/going to College..

Though I agree they certainly fit in other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    that was the first couple that came to mind as well.
    i always thought that behind ben stiller's funny man act was a control freak with anger issues. and she strikes me as a doormat with no personality so i think the clues fit them.
    ben stiller also fits the 'surprise power player' description.
    Me three on Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor. She's always been super skinny. For years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Me three on Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor. She's always been super skinny. For years.

Ben & Christine are the overwhelming choice on the laineylurv site over on Facebook. They really seem to fit.

OH CRAP I keep forgetting about her FB site! Dammit!

Eh. Lainey Lurv is overrated. It's impossible to search for something in the discussion pages the way Facebook has it.

Bronze Member

A surprise power player in Hollywood?

This isn't Kevin Bacon (not a power player).

This isn't Tom Cruise (a power player, no surprise).

Maybe, Patrick Demsey?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information