Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panache Report, 11/04/08 Election Day Blind Item

Default Panache Report, 11/04/08 Election Day Blind Item

INTRODUCTION:

According to a former black wall street broker (Joseph Jett): A black man, Chike-Obi, a respected trader (on Wall Street) was fired for sexually harassing a white woman. A few weeks later, a black managing director was fired for sexually harassing another white woman. After the firing, the accuser began to reach out to Jett. He thought she was trying to set him up.

Were these random or calculated incidents? Certain people were speculating that these women were told to befriend powerful African-American men, go out on dates with them and then file sexual harassment claims. This way, certain firms could keep their companies (all white), legally.

BLIND ITEM (FAST FORWARD)

*The following story was told to me by a Washington insider (former fixer/mentor) who I've known for several years. His information is always accurate.

A multi-million dollar fixer team (of A-list fixers) was assembled and dispatched (all over the world) to dig up anything on a particular black candidate.

The plan backfired. They were unable to gather any useful intel. Plan 2 from the "fixer handbook," (create scandal when all else fails).

The lead fixer allegedly had a meeting, he told his underlying's that they were going to create a scandal by bringing in a younger woman to get the candidate's attention. They thought a white woman would be too obvious so they decided to recruit a sexy black woman.

Their selection is considered a ravishing beauty, she was approached and was allegedly offered a lot of money to be a "plant." Her assignment was to initiate an affair and lure the candidate to a pre-selected location where photographs would be taken of their illicit liaison. As backup, a camcorder would also record the indiscretion.

The woman was able to get employed with his campaign. She got close to him but the attraction wasn't mutual because he's love with his wife.

She tried to work her charms and impress him by her fund raising skills. He showed his appreciation by thanking her. She wanted more but was rejected at every turn.

Allegedly, the candidate's wife told him, she got a bad vibe from the woman.

The plan failed and the woman eventually quit.

This is Obama and Michelle. You know Michelle don't play that!

Elite Member

It's nice to hear about a politician who isn't looking to screw around any chance he gets.

Huh...miracles do happen don't they??

That is awesome.
    Fabulous!

Elite Member

That's brilliant, but who is the mystery woman?
    Maybe it's Oprah??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    It's nice to hear about a politician who isn't looking to screw around any chance he gets.
    Couldn't agree more. You can tell they love each other.

This was just the first attempt. There will be others and Michelle better just trust her gut instinct. She is his early warning system. He might take a page from Billy Graham and refuse to ever lunch alone with any female,regardless of age.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This was just the first attempt. There will be others and Michelle better just trust her gut instinct. She is his early warning system. He might take a page from Billy Graham and refuse to ever lunch alone with any female, regardless of age.
    Excellent post, smart idea, i believe Michelle has excellent instincts
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

This is good to know. A president we can finally trust perhaps?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Elite Member

That Billy Graham thing. I know several men who follow that. It's called avoiding any appearance of impropriety. I know some dads who won't come in off the porch when they show up to pick up their kid from a playdate.

I'd be more scared of Michelle than any secret service goon. She looks like she'd cut a bitch.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I'd be more scared of Michelle than any secret service goon. She looks like she'd cut a bitch.

I agree

Good for Obama for avoiding the temptation. Hope he keeps up the good work and doesn't get caught out there. We don't need a repeat of Monica-Gate because Michelle would take it to the street.

Obama is smart but then I dont think he's the type to cheat on his wife especially when its so obvious that he is in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Good for Obama for avoiding the temptation. Hope he keeps up the good work and doesn't get caught out there. We don't need a repeat of Monica-Gate because Michelle would take it to the street.
    Was talking to my mother about this. Obama is a handsome guy. I bet he is surrounded by women who fawn all over him. Michelle doesn't strike me as the type of woman to put up with that but my bet is many women during his presidency are going to try to get close to him, just for infamy or to bring him down or to say they banged the POTUS.

O, don't fall for it. Keep it in your pants. Because Michelle will hurt a bitch, I'm sure, and I'm certain she'll cut your balls if you do. HAHA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information