Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer-Old Hollywood Blind Item

Default Entertainment Lawyer-Old Hollywood Blind Item

And You Thought Woody Allen Was Bad

So, I have had this story for about a year. I got it at the same time as what turned out to be Timmy/Shimmy. I can tell you that the person who gave me all my great classic Hollywood stories passed away within the last year, but he did manage to pass along a few more before he passed. A great man who will be missed a bunch, but his stories live on.

For this one, we need to start way back. Even really before classic Hollywood. Hell when this started there really wasn't a Hollywood yet. This is about an A list actress for almost all of her career. Acting was what she was most famous for, but she was probably better at other things. Academy Award winner? Nope. She was in a nominated film or two though.

When our actress was still a very young teenager, she got pregnant by a man. Some say that the father of the baby was a man she later married, while others think she may have got pregnant by a relative. In any event, the fact is that the person who impregnated her was unable or unwilling to marry her at that time. She gave birth to a boy and gave the boy up for adoption.

The years pass and our actress grows into a fine woman, and starts to make a name for herself. Finally she ends up in Hollywood. It isn't where she was planning on going necessarily, but when she finally made it there, she made it really, really big.

Now, although there wasn't really open adoption back when she gave up her child, there was what was called family adoption. In this case, our actress who had a cousin who was of suitable age to have children, already had one or two of her own with her husband so took the infant in, and raised it as their own. This was not a particularly close cousin. Maybe a 2nd or so, but even 2nd cousins want their share of fame by being close to a famous relative and so the whole family always wanted a piece of our actress. At some point, the son of our actress came out to Hollywood. He didn't know he was her son. All he knew was that he had a cousin or an aunt or someone who he saw in the movie theatre each week and thought maybe she could give him a job.

Well he was a good looking guy and our actress said she could probably help him out when he showed up out of the blue one day and landed on her doorstep. At the time he showed up, she was in between marriages. Kind of. When he explained who he was, she knew it was her son. The thing is, she decided not to inform him of this face and apparently the three or four people who also knew, chose to not inform him either.

Our actress always had men with her. Always helping her out or running errands. She was never without some kind of company for flirtation. Well one day, apparently things got a little carried away in the flirtation department and our actress and her son ended up rolling around in the sack. It was the first time, but not the last. It went on for about six months. Not everyday, but a few times a week.

She never told him how she was related to him. What she did though was at some point get a conscience or got guilt and she set him up with some extra from some film she was working and she was one hell of a matchmaker because the couple fell in love and moved back to where our actress was from. It is somewhere in that time frame, that her son either told someone in his family, OR, he told the extra he married and she passed it along to someone in the family. Apparently only one person in the family found out. That person confronted the actress who admitted it, but begged that it be kept quiet. No one would have printed anything anyway, but she still wanted it kept quiet. On the home front it was kept quiet. But, over the years, as our actress aged, she would be telling stories of men she had been with and every once in awhile would let it slip out that she had a very illicit affair. There are probably a handful of people she told the story to, and one of them was the man who told it to me.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh man!! So many choices!!!

Uh...

IDK, Marilyn? That's pretty disgusting to have sex with your own son.

^She was my first guess, but only because I don't know many 'old' hollywood types. But I don't think it's her.....

It could be...it says some said the baby was fathered by a man she later married and she married the first time very young. She also was in Oscar nominated films (Some like it hot, right?)
    Fabulous!

I don't think it's Marilyn because it sounds like this was before her time - "Even really before classic Hollywood. Hell when this started there really wasn't a Hollywood yet." The blind also says she made a name for herself before even going to Hollywood (which Marilyn didn't). And near the end of the blind it mentions how she 'aged' (sometime after the son was an adult)- but MM died at only 36. So it must be someone older. How about Mae West, who had a big career on Broadway (as both performer and writer) before Hollywood? She was also a legendary man-eater. And she was nearly 90 when she died.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

I'm thinking someone from the very earliest days of film--someone like Lillian Gish.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

In all the books about Marilyn that I've read, it's been stated that she had severe endometriosis that was also the reason she kept miscarrying.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    I'm thinking someone from the very earliest days of film--someone like Lillian Gish.
    Ooooo....might be on to something here!

^^On CDAN they're saying she was a frigid lesbian so I'm going with Mae West now!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Yeah, I think Marilyn died way too young to fit.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I missed the part about the actress aging. I am relieved it isn't Marilyn.
    Fabulous!

Bronze Member

Joan Crawford? She led a pretty wild life from what I've read about her.

wow o-o
    i got no idea, but...wow

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Acting was what she was most famous for, but she was probably better at other things.
    This makes it sound like someone who was a dancer or singer before she came to Hollywood. Joan Crawford was a dancer, and was around in the really early days, I'm pretty sure she danced in silent films. Ginger Rogers also would fit, but I know nothing about her private life, how many marriages she had etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information