Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Panache Report Blind Item Jigsaw: "Scandalous Ill Repute" 9/14/08

Default Panache Report Blind Item Jigsaw: "Scandalous Ill Repute" 9/14/08

"Back in the day they hit the music industry with a bang! Their act was different and energetic but few people know about their past. She was his bottom woman, onstage and offstage.

These two, along with another female did a few bank robberies in disguise, they were never caught and the statue of limitations has run out.

It's also rumored that he used to pimp his bottom woman out to the highest bidder (on the corner and hotel rooms). This practice came to a stop when she became more famous and tricks started recognizing her.

When they weren't performing, he had a stable of hookers who boosted furs and bling that he would resale for a profit.

He also headed a check cashing scheme that netted thousands when he was away from the stage.

The drugs made him real freaky. He even contacted the "transsexual" passenger (Tenika Watson) who was in Teddy Pendergrass's car the night Pendergrass crashed.

Our entertainer/pimp constantly had sex with Tenika and he wasn't the only black male celebrity patronizing Tenika. A black comic (now deceased) and a former NBA legend who won championships were also customers of Tenika. The NBA legend got involved with Tenika when he got drafted.

Tenika was also a top drag performer on the East Coast (New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia). Watson allegedly had a rap sheet that included thirty-seven arrests for prostitution. Her shows were often sold out yet Pendergrass claimed he didn’t know that ‘she’ was really a man.

If that's not enough, our entertainer/pimp also enjoyed three-ways with two R&B female singers. One of the singers is known for her vocal pipes and the other singer is ailing.

Meanwhile, the bottom woman was doing her thing with a woman (who would later become her girlfriend). Once during sex, the bottom woman's son accidentally walked in on them.

Who is our pimp/entertainer? His bottom woman (onstage/offstage)? Who is the black comic? Who Is the former NBA superstar (you don't have to follow basketball to know who he is?) Who is the R&B singer with the pipes? Who is the R&B singer that's ailing?"

So far the guesses on the site seem to be:

Pimp/Entertainer: Ike Turner

Bottom Woman: Tina Turner

Deceased Black Comic: Richard Pryor

Basketball Superstar: Magic Johnson

R&B Singer w/pipes: Aretha, Patti LaBelle, Stephanie Mills, Chaka Khan, etc. I'm leaning towards Chaka Khan for this one.

Ailing R&B Singer: Natalie Cole (recently diagnosed w/Hep C)

I could TOTALLY see Ike as a pimp and making Annie Mae walk the ho stroll. There is another BI out there that allegedly had Tina in a relationship w/Sugar Ray Leonard's current wife, Bernadette Robi.

ETA: Patti was "notted". Dr. J was notted as the NBA player, but there has been a long unsubstantiated rumor that Dr. J's wife was in the car w/Teddy Pendergrass and the tranny hooker the night of his accident.

Hmmmm...
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; September 15th, 2008 at 12:00 AM.

Not Tina Turner. Nope. Not.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Pimp/Entertainer: Nick Ashford (always looked like a pimp)

Bottom Woman: Valerie Simpson

Deceased Black Comic: Richard Pryor

Basketball Superstar: Wilt Chamberlain

R&B Singer w/pipes: Melba Moore or Aretha. Although Chaka's a good guess, too.

Ailing R&B Singer: Natalie Cole (recently diagnosed w/Hep C)

I like the Ike and Tina guess.

Pimp: Ike
    Ho: Tina
    Comedian: Red Foxx
    NBA Player:Wilt Chamberlain
    Singer pipes: Millie Jackson
    Singer: Aretha Franklin

No Country for Old Men
    OBAMA/BIDEN 08'
    "Never, never, never give up!" Winston Churchill
    "If you have nothing nice to say, then come sit by me..." Dorothy Parker (?)

Hmmm...

Teddy's accident happened in 1982, so I think this may point to that time. The East Coast seems to point to a b-ball player based on the East Coast, at least immediately after his draft.

Pimp/Entertainer: Rick James
    Bottom Woman: Teena Marie
    (Definitely a collaboration that was unusual at the time. Also rumored to have been together.)
    Comedian: Richard Pryor
    Pipes: Chaka Khan
    NBA Superstar: Drafted in 1984 to the Philly 76'ers-Charles Barkley
    Ailing Singer:Natalie Cole
    Last edited by RevellingInSane; September 15th, 2008 at 06:22 PM.

Elite Member

Pimp/Entertainer: Nick Ashford--I'm with kingcap on him looking like the freaky-deaky, down for whatever type.

Bottom Woman: Valerie Simpson

Comedian: Flip Wilson (rumored to be gay)

Singer with Pipes: Stephanie Mills (worked with Teddy on some projects in the 1980s)

Ailing Singer: Natalie Cole

NBA Star: Isiah Thomas, who I think may be even freakier than Magic Johnson in the sex department. And he was drafted in 1981, a year before the Pendergrass accident. Being a NBA star, he would travel to all the major east coast cities, and Detroit is an Eastern Conference team. He would be just a short flight away from New York and Philadelphia.
    Last edited by Valley Doll; September 16th, 2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Transposed Asford/Simpson's last names

Nick Ashford looks creepy, and someone please tell him about that jheri curl, but I have to doubt it was him. He and Simpson were already successful songwriters by the late sixties.

Another comedian guess, who was always suspect, imho is Cleaon Little from Blazing Saddles. Didn't Flip leave a mess of children and ex wives battling for his money?

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Those photos are dripping with activator juice.

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

S-Curl, the poor-man's Soul-Glo.

How many things are wrong with this pic? Hint: Start with the She-male on the right.
    1.See thru shirt. The last time I saw a man in one, I was watching the QAS marathon on LOGO. A dancer in Babylon was wearing that exact shirt. Coinkydink?
    2.Jheri curl. Do they even make the kits anymore or did he stockpile in 84?
    3. Eye makeup. While I applaud his bravery with the eyeliner, he should have hooked that redeye up with some Visine.
    4. Contacts? Looks like one gray and one hazel. He can't even decide which iris color complements his shirt more.
    5. Pancake makeup. MAC will cover all blemishes baby.

To the left....to the left...

1.BAD WEAVE. Don't glue straightened and lightened extensions into obvious new growth. Different textures.
    2.The mullet background. Britney's weavemaster must have done this.
    3.She should take makeup tips from her husband. A little color would have made her look more alive.

Ok, morning hateration done.

Elite Member

If he doesn't look like the human Lion King, I'd be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    How many things are wrong with this pic? Hint: Start with the She-male on the right.
    1.See thru shirt. The last time I saw a man in one, I was watching the QAS marathon on LOGO. A dancer in Babylon was wearing that exact shirt. Coinkydink?
    2.Jheri curl. Do they even make the kits anymore or did he stockpile in 84?
    3. Eye makeup. While I applaud his bravery with the eyeliner, he should have hooked that redeye up with some Visine.
    4. Contacts? Looks like one gray and one hazel. He can't even decide which iris color complements his shirt more.
    5. Pancake makeup. MAC will cover all blemishes baby.

To the left....to the left...

1.BAD WEAVE. Don't glue straightened and lightened extensions into obvious new growth. Different textures.
    2.The mullet background. Britney's weavemaster must have done this.
    3.She should take makeup tips from her husband. A little color would have made her look more alive.

Ok, morning hateration done.
    Now tell us what you DIDN'T like, RIS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information