Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 06/25/08

Default Entertainment Lawyer 06/25/08

Numbers 2 & 3 today are both from the world of daytime television. I have received a bunch of e-mails from people the past few weeks wanting more scoop on daytimers. Honestly, I don't have that much, but I made some calls. Because the whole A-D thing is impossible for a soap star, in its place I have decided to tell you the network the show is on. Now, soaps have lots and lots of actors. The subjects of these blinds are not just one episode wonders. They each have at least 100 episodes they have done.

#1 - This celebutard and criminal tries to pass himself off as upper crust, but he is in a bunch of pain right now without his Hillbilly Heroin. Totally addicted.

#2 - This actress on an NBC soap kind of came out of the woodwork and rocketed up the ladder on this soap. She keeps getting more and more lines and lets everyone know it. She has no friends on the set except for the producers she sleeps with and she doesn't share the coke she vacuums up like a Hoover.

#3 - This one involves two guys, both from the same ABC soap. Our first one is older, and been married before. The woman he was married to has been known to be very sympathetic to guys with alternative lifestyles. Hope his current girlfriend feels the same way because he and this other much younger actor on the show have been caught so many times making out that they don't even hide it anymore.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Gold Member

#1.Another soap opera actor has found trouble with the law: this time, it’s Nathaniel Marston of “One Life to Live” who was arrested after a fight in New York City.

Nathaniel Marston, 32, allegedly attacked three men with a crate in the early hours of Sunday morning at 10th Avenue and 45th Street, according to a felony complaint filed in Manhattan Criminal Court, that the Associated Press had access to.

According to the complaint, Marston struck one man on the hand; another one he hit on the back of the man, causing bruising and swelling; the third one suffered a broken leg and required hospitalization, the AP reports.

The New York Daily News, first to report the incident, writes police said the actor appeared to be under the influence of narcotics, possibly cocaine, when they were called to the scene.

Well GEEZ. I only watch CBS soaps!

WOWZA ! I watch ABC.. I have no idea. I loved Nathaniel !!! I loved al/michael character..
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

ET says that only #2 & #3 are from soaps.

Wasn't Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis in trouble with the law a while ago? He seems to try to play off like he is "upper crust".

#1 Joe Francis (The Girls Gone Wild douche)
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Whew! I'm glad there aren't any from CBS soaps. They're all I watch too and I don't want to imagine their naughty real lives, lol.

It's late so these will be bad guesses but I'll give it a try.....

#1 Could it be that guy... Spencer Pratt I think ? He seems to think a lot of himself.

#3 How about Tyler Christopher for the older actor who has been married before. He was married to Eva Longoria for a few years. Is she "very sympathetic to guys with alternative lifestyles"? I haven't watched GH in a while but a friend was complaining about too many 'newbies' being added. Maybe he is hooking up with one of them?

3. Sounds like Tyler Christopher to me. For the other guy I am guessing Jacob Young who portrays Lucky Spencer or the Diego guy.

2. I haven't watched NBC soaps in almost 15 years, but Nadia Bjorlin seems to be moving up the ladder and becoming more well known.

1. Brody Jenner

Elite Member

1# Ann Hathaway bf (ex)? ?

Bronze Member

What about Anne Hathaway's ex for #1?
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

1. Anne Hathaway's ex
    2. Rachel Melvin (Chelsea) from Days
    3. Tad & JR from AMC
    "Eye on the TV, Cause tragedy thrills me
    Whatever flavor It happens to be"
    Vicarious by Tool

^That would mean that Catherine Hickland is the sympathizer. She was also married to David Hasselhoff.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    1. Anne Hathaway's ex

3. Tad & JR from AMC

Totally agree!
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    3. Tad & JR from AMC
    Gross...no! please no! they play (step)father & son!
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

Thread Information