Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 6/10/08

Default Entertainment Lawyer 6/10/08

Word of advice to all actors, actresses, or just "everyday people" it is probably not a good idea to have an affair with someone who works for a cell phone provider. It would also behoove you to be smart enough to figure out this before you go through 4 cell phones.

An Academy Award winning actor who is married with child(ren) is aging, but not told. Perhaps he is going through a mid-life crisis, or perhaps he is trying to relive his glory days when women actually thought he was hot. For whatever reason, our actor decided to hit on the woman at the Verizon Wireless store. She was less than half his age which makes her legal, but barely. From what I understand she had no clue who he was even when he filled out the enrollment form. Someone told her later after he had left. Well, being the idiot that most guys are, our actor was back the next day because he couldn't get something to work on the phone. Now informed who our actor was, the salesperson hit on him hard. The actor was flattered and asked her to lunch. Lunch led to another lunch which led to knocking boots back at her place. Another note to those having affairs. Roommates do not keep secrets well.

Our actor enjoyed his time with the salesperson but thought it best to end things because he was, after all, married. Our salesperson had other plans and decided to call our actor...often. Our actor changed phone numbers. But he didn't change companies. So, it must have been a shock when he started receiving calls on his new number from our salesperson. This process repeated several more times until our actor finally figured out that perhaps he should change numbers and companies. Guess he didn't mind paying the early termination fee. So what should he do about the packages that keep arriving in the mail? Oh sure. The idiot put down his home address when he signed up for service. Good thing he doesn't work much so he can stay home to get those packages.
    ______

hee hee - this one cracked me up. I thought Mel Gibson. He's always being photographed with young girls and he can look rough and is really short (so she may not have recognized him) and he doesn't particularly seem very bright.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Any boiled bunnies?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Cuba Gooding Jr.?

It has to be someone who is 39 or 40 if she was just barely legal.

Elite Member

Cuba Gooding was born in 1968.

I thought either him or Ben Affleck, but since I think Affleck is still highly recognizable, IMO it's Cuba.

Based on the age range, it must be either Nicolas Cage or Cuba Gooding Jr.

timothy hutton...

I guess I don't understand the "must be" position, but if all of the gay Oscar winner blinds are Cuba and all the freaky Panache down-low blinds are Cuba how can a run of the mill stalker hetreo blind also be Cuba? Let alone "must be"?

Does anyone remember the "nice" BI about the actor who called the cellphone store and asked for a particular salesperson to walk him through it?? Then he sent flowers to the store or something like that? This has got to be the same!! Damn, I have to find it!!!

Man! I really thought I was hot shit and had it. Well, I found the ET BI, but according to the amazing site, AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS, the guess for the Blind is Eric Dane.

The ET "nice" BI - Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items--Kindness

Back to the drawing board....
    Last edited by sf_gossip; June 10th, 2008 at 10:01 PM.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sf_gossip View Post
    Does anyone remember the "nice" BI about the actor who called the cellphone store and asked for a particular salesperson to walk him through it?? Then he sent flowers to the store or something like that? This has got to be the same!! Damn, I have to find it!!!
    I remember it but not when - I feel like it was a crazydaysandnights "kindness" item, but I could be wrong.

ETA: So close but yet so far ...

Quote Originally Posted by sf_gossip View Post

Man! I really thought I was hot shit and had it. Well, I found the ET BI, but according to the amazing site, AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS, the guess for the Blind is Eric Dane.

The ET "nice" BI - Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items--Kindness

Back to the drawing board....
    ___

Dang, those are close. But Enty probably would have tied the 2 together, along the lines of "Remember the nice guy who bought the I-phone...". Old EL must be pretty heavily connected to the cell phone retail gossip market.

Gold Member

It can't be Nicholas Cage. He's been working fairly often.

Well, it has to be someone who isn't well known enough that she wouldn't immediately recognize his face or name without being told. He's an Academy Award winning actor; here is the list of all men who won Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor at the Academy Awards...

Academy Awards Best Actor and Supporting Actor

What about Kevin Kline? He's been married to Phoebe Cates for years now, has 2 kids and hasn't had much work lately. It says "less" than half his age and he's over 50, but doesn't look so terrible.

It could also be Jeremy Irons, he's the same - been married for a long time with 2 kids.

I can see a 19-ish girl not really recognizing either of those two.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

What about Sean Penn? Unless you go to his "movies with a cause" I can see a youngin' not recognizing him.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Whoever it is thought he was going to get a young hot chick, and instead he's being stalked by a weirdo. You pay, you play.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information