Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 05/23/08

Default Entertainment Lawyer 05/23/08

#1 & #2 - She (#1) is an actress. Aging, glamorous, and someone you think of with prestigious awards, but actually she really hasn't been nominated or won any big ones. She has made a living in great independent films. Foreign born. Probably C list in the entire scheme of things but with B name recognition. He (#2) is an actor. He is B list through and through. Younger than #1 and he tends to play nice and easy comfortable roles. No real stretching for him. Good looking. Really good looking actually. Both #1 and #2 are married. Both have a child(ren). Romances on sets are nothing new, even between married people. The interesting thing about this one is that #1 often cheats while on set while #2 apparently has never done so until now. #1 and #2 were having a glorious time. (I'm starting to sound like Will Ferrell in those Fenwick Arms skits) This is sounding tame until I tell you that #2's wife had the misfortune of dropping in on #1 and #2 while they were engaging in adult activities in #2's trailer. This situation was further complicated by #2's child(ren) running in at the same time and seeing dad, ummm. Yeah. Therapy anyone?

#3 - This married Golden Globe winning television actor from a network drama is older. Doesn't stop him from having guys nights out with his guy friends. Sad to say though those poker games he says he's having. Oh, he's having them, but with a group of strippers at a condo he owns. The only money changing hands in the game is what he pays for them to act out his fantasies.

#4 - This celebrity couple have several children. The problem is that one of the kids is not the biological son of the male in the relationship. Daddy thinks he's the daddy but he isn't. Mom slipped and told the real dad who now wants to see his child. This should get very messy, very soon.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

#4 - sarah j. parker...
    altho they only have one child...and blind is plural.

These are all too vague. Could be anyone.

4. Could it be Posh and Becks? Well, it's well known Becks cheated on Posh...so she might have had one too, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by notdatbigyet View Post
    4. Could it be Posh and Becks? Well, it's well known Becks cheated on Posh...so she might have had one too, who knows.
    That is a great guess.

I'll throw Mark Harmon out there for #3...

And for 4, wasn't there a rumor at some point that Catherine Zeta-Jones and Micheal Douglass's 2nd kid was Cloony fathered?
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Hit By Ban Bus!

#3 James Woods?

For no. 3, could it be Anthony Edwards? He's married and kinda old now. And ER is still on, so that could be the network drama they are referring.

Or it could be Anthony LaPaglia of Without A Trace.

I would say Kiefer Sutherland but he's not married to anyone right now.

For number 4:
    It says biological SON so that rules out the guess regarding the Michael Douglas/Zeta Jones guess as their second child is a daughter. The Beckham kids also all kinda resemble both their mum & their dad...so I doubt its them.
    Last edited by Sweets; May 25th, 2008 at 12:23 AM. Reason: incorrect point addressed

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    For number 4:
    It says biological SON so that rules out the guess regarding the Michael Douglas/Zeta Jones guess as their second child is a daughter. The Beckham kids also all kinda resemble both their mum & their dad...so I doubt its them.
    It doesn't mention which "number" child isn't biological.

No idea who it is, but thought I should point that out
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    #1 & #2 - She (#1) is an actress. Aging, glamorous, and someone you think of with prestigious awards, but actually she really hasn't been nominated or won any big ones. She has made a living in great independent films. Foreign born. Probably C list in the entire scheme of things but with B name recognition. He (#2) is an actor. He is B list through and through. Younger than #1 and he tends to play nice and easy comfortable roles. No real stretching for him. Good looking. Really good looking actually. Both #1 and #2 are married. Both have a child(ren). Romances on sets are nothing new, even between married people. The interesting thing about this one is that #1 often cheats while on set while #2 apparently has never done so until now. #1 and #2 were having a glorious time. (I'm starting to sound like Will Ferrell in those Fenwick Arms skits) This is sounding tame until I tell you that #2's wife had the misfortune of dropping in on #1 and #2 while they were engaging in adult activities in #2's trailer. This situation was further complicated by #2's child(ren) running in at the same time and seeing dad, ummm. Yeah. Therapy anyone?
    Could this be Kristin Scott Thomas and Colin Firth? They just shot a film called Easy Virtue. Colin has two young children under 7. He's supposed to be better looking in real life than on film, and he generally plays pretty easy roles. And KST is ageing, glamorous, 'foreign-born' and most often in indie films. Just a thought.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

^No, she's divorced. The Ent. site are guessing Julia Ormond & Chris O'Donnell.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    The Ent. site are guessing Julia Ormond & Chris O'Donnell.
    This has to be them. No one else fits.

4. Julia Roberts and Danny Moder?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    ^No, she's divorced. The Ent. site are guessing Julia Ormond & Chris O'Donnell.
    Might be. But Julia has been in the process of a divorce from Jon Rubin since last year, so I guess it wouldn't be completely scandalous on her part since she's been separated since I believe September 2007.

Thread Information