Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 05/01/08

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Ted Casablanca 05/01/08

Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth
    One Girlie, Gonzo Blind Vice: As Iím off to get hitched, thought it would be terribly appropriate to give you a little salacious het-on-het action. I mean, why not, more straights than fruits get married, right? Oh, but could that just be because itís only legal for you guys? Never mind. This isnít a political soap bitch; itís a Blind Vice, and as intent as I was to bring on the hetero horniness, Vadge Fly-Trap interfered. Or at least her gal-hungry paws did. Vadge, really, is just as ballsy as most of the guys sheís simply clobbered in the Biz. More so, Iíd say. Sheís sorta like that Spitzer dude in factóso obviously gunniní for the girls, while (stupidly) thinking nobodyíll notice. Hardly! While Ms. VFT rakes in the major dough for her TV and movie appearances, much of the world may indeed have fallen in love with her, but Iím telliní ya, those worshippers certainly donít include some rich-ass Bev Hills babes. "She was sitting next to me, and her hand kept brushing up against my leg!" revealed one 30ish, single, Chanel-suited gal (who doesnít like gals, at least, not in that way), regarding a luncheon party she attended with Ms. Fly-Trap. "She was actually squeezing my thigh at one point," continued the guy-loviní lady, "and I, very directly, just had to ask her to stop it." How very polite. Whatís the matter with a good olí bitch-slap to the overly painted puss, huh? I mean, if a guy had done that to some broad who didnít want it, itís safe to assume his pucker would be sucker-punched, essentially. Oh, completely forgot. People dare not cross Vadge Fly-Trap, thatís why. She is, in T-town, what Tom Cruise used to be: megapowered and poop-proof. But not for very much longer. AND IT AINíT: Paris Hilton; Scarlett Johansson; Martha Stewart

Hit By Ban Bus!

Err, Madonna?

"mega powered"

The tv appearances thing threw me until I remembered she's had more than one HBO concert special.

Silver Member

Definitely Madge LOL!

Sounds like Oprah to me.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Sounds like Oprah to me.
    I agree. Madonna doesn't quite fit the description, since most of her fortune/fame comes from music and not from TV or movies. Oprah is the only woman I can think of who is "Mega-powered and poop-proof".

Nevermind, Katie Couric doesn't do movies.
    Last edited by Jupiter Jones; May 3rd, 2008 at 11:57 AM.

I don't think it's Madonna at all. Oprah is much more likely. But does she still 'rake in major dough' for movie appearances?

Gold Member

Angelina Jolie is also both mega-powered and poop-proof. It's known she's dated women in the past, but now she's in a commitment with Brad Pitt. If it was discovered she is fooling around outside their relationship, the whole "Saint Angelina" veneer would fall apart.

Also, the " I mean, why not, more straights than fruits get married, right? Oh, but could that just be because it’s only legal for you guys?" could be a reference to Brad and Angelina's statement about not getting married until everyone has the right.

usually when Ted say's and it aint... it's supposed to be hint. The opposite of a blonde? Angelina?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Has AJ done any tv?

While Ms. VFT rakes in the major dough for her TV and movie appearances,

Hi! I'm New Here!

Cameron Diaz. Hands down.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

The first person that came to mind is Madonna.

If it were Angelina, I don't think most people would be surprised to learn that she gripped some lady's leg in a sexual manner. After all, this is the same chick who made out with her brother on tv.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Has AJ done any tv?
    Very little. From IMDb, 3 TV movies in the late 90s, the last one being Gia, which was the first role that really brought attention to her so she wasn't "raking in major dough from TV appearances".

it's obviously not paris or scarlett so martha stewart's the clue, and that would make oprah the obvious guess. her or some other seasoned famous tv personality/host that's been in movies and is famous outside the US too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

Barbara Walters! Aw shucks no movies...

I guess I'd have to say Oprah though. Vadge is what Perez calls Madonna, from Madge, and that's too obvious.

Oprah never married Stedman even though they were allegedly engaged for freaking 15 yrs.

I don't know...sounds like O.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information