Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ted C. Blind Item 4/4/08 One Bisexual Bejeweled Blind Vice

Default Ted C. Blind Item 4/4/08 One Bisexual Bejeweled Blind Vice

Fey Oiled-Tush is a very rich man. He’s also a very desperate man, as so many celebrated Hollywood players ultimately are. After all, doesn’t success just beget the desire for more success—rather than satisfaction? Always. Just ask Michael Eisner, Mike Ovitz, Meg Ryan and assorted other colossal check cashers who once thought the green would never stop coming, only to see the influx dwindle considerably. But this Vice ain’t about power, it’s about fag-hag ass kissing, sorry.

Margarita Screwed-'Em-All is a reigning queen of Tinseltown. And even though she doesn’t go out much, she sure as hell did at one time—always with one of her myriad lovers/husbands/pets. (Paris was so not the first to make a pooch a photo-op accoutrement, Margarita beat her on that score ages ago.) Instead, M-babe stays home at her art-filled mansion (which is a little on the tacky side, I must say, unless you prefer brass deer next to your masterpieces and that sort of overpriced mishmash style). However, she loves to receive. Particularly the gays.

True, she’s doing it less nowadays, but still, a flaming fagola—along with fewer and fewer members of Screwed-Em’-All’s own fam—still makes it up past M.S.’s fancy gates. And Fey, utterly distraught by the current downturn of his previously magical movie touch and sorely needing a pick-me-up, was dying to be one of them recently. Don’t think FOT mentioned anything about bringing the wife-unit when he—and not one of his minions—rang up Margarita’s secretary to request an audience. “Get him to buy me those jewels I liked,” Ms. S barked, via her assistant, back to Fey, message being no rocks, no tush pecking.

So Mr. Oiled-Tush, armed with the location of the baubles that tickled Margarita so, actually went and picked out a piece from the overpriced jeweler. Had it delivered pronto to Margarita, who, after tearing open the box which contained a sweet little piece, screamed: “One! He only got me one?”

Indeed, Fey had made the lethal error of purchasing not an assortment of expensive sparklers for Margarita to choose from—but only one already-selected lonely little lovely. Not good. Result being, there was no audience.

And the gift was not returned, bitch you very much. Poor Fey. What will he do for his mood-altering now, I wonder? Start up with the boys again?

And It Ain't

For once, this blind seems pretty obvious. Definitely Elizabeth Taylor and probably Tom Cruise.

That is hardly blind considering all the hints. Def Liz & Tommy.

I agree about Liz Taylor but not so sure about TC.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

"Success over satisfaction" screams the GMD and of course the MSEA is Dame Liz who collects "friends" like she does baubles and her collection mirrors the Queen's.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Bronze Member

Could someone please explain this blind item to me; what was she asked to do in exchange for jewellry?
    Thanks

^^ HAHA. I wish at the end of EVERY Ted blind there was "De-Scrambler" explaining just WHAT THE FUCK he's talking about. I can't even read his blinds because I don't understand them. It's like a foreign language to me.
    Just something quick like:
    Which closeted gay was caught blowing a famous a-listed in the bathroom while everyone partied.

Nice and simple. Sigh.

Liz Taylor for sure, but I'm not particularly getting Tom Cruise. I suspect it's someone older.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Okay, I got Liz Taylor and possibly Tom Cruise. But what did they do??? Did it involved a dog? *confuzzled*

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    Okay, I got Liz Taylor and possibly Tom Cruise. But what did they do??? Did it involved a dog? *confuzzled*

I think it refers to photos where for awhile Liz was always photographed with her pet doggies - long before Pariswhore stole the idea. At least that's my take on it. He's looking for someone in the elite H'weird hierarchy to play nicey with but she drives a very hard bargain and he is not known for lavishing gifts on others besides himself.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^^^Thank you so much. I never know what the hell Ted is trying to say.

seems like 'Fey Oiled-Tush' needs some attention and wants it from Margarita Screwed-'Em-All.

Liz Taylor is obviously Margarita, but I'm liking John Travolta for Fey Oiled more than Tommy Cruise-missile
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I think whoever Margarita is sort of a "fag hag" and she has flaming guys over to visit but not very many other visitors so someone seriously in the closet could give her a gift and they could come over and hook up with one of friends discretely??? Or am I a disgusting pervert?
    And I bet she is Elizabeth Taylor.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Liz or Liza Minelli for Margarita, and I'll agree with Tom Cruise for FOT.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I thought Liza, too but who pops in your head when you think massive collection of sparkly things? But then I couldn't see Liz using the above phrasing; I could Liza doing it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Liz more for sparkling baubles, but Liza more for being a fag-hag. I'm pretty sure Liza has flounced around with dogs on her arm, too. I wondered if Margarita as the alias/blind name was a hint....Liza is a former (?) hardcore alcoholic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information