#1 Mickey Rourke?
#1 This 60 something B list for his entire film career was out to dinner two nights ago with a woman not related to him, (unless sharing tongues is accepted in their family) who was carded when she asked for a drink. As the waiter asked the question, the blood drained from our actor's face. He tried to stop her from showing her i.d, saying that she really didn't need a drink, but it was already out. 17, but the good news she was almost 18. July actually.
#2 This good looking B list film actor who is making an awful mistake if the recent stories of his love life are true is the subject of this mini kindness. A teacher was walking through the lobby of a building when he spotted our actor waiting for the elevator. The teacher is a high school teacher and he recognized the actor immediately. He approached him and said, "Hi, I'm a big fan of yours and I show your movie (fill in the blank) to my high school Government classes." The actor shook his hand and thanked him and then asked why he would show his students that movie. And this is where the teacher could tell our actor was a decent human being. The elevator opened up, actor looked at it, looked back at the teacher and said, "There will be another one. Tell me about your class." The teacher explained what the movie brought to his students and they spent another ten minutes talking with our actor saying he might have enjoyed his Government classes when he was in school, if only he'd had such a teacher.
eat a hot bowl of dicks.
#1 Mickey Rourke?
heh, that second stoyry...the guy only stopped because the teacher was butt-kissing him!!
#1 I pictured James Woods while reading this.
#2 Keanu? Movie would be Bill & Ted - I could picture a few of my HS teachers showing this movie back in the day. I think they're saying he's "seeing" Parker Posey and Enty fairly worships her.
1. James Woods EWWW
2. Could be anyone...
James Woods seems to be the obvious choice for #1. ^^I agree. #2 could be anyone.
Oh big deal to #2. Isn't it funny that if a celebrity does ANYTHING nice, even something as small as waiting for another elevator, it's this huge deal. He's so decent... oh spare me!
I agree, he just liked the butt kissing!
And why is it a blind!?
^Right, big mistake would be dating her again (Kate Hudson).
Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.
1.) Isn't James Woods because his girlfriend of the past couple years Ashley Madison, is 21 and not 17. Unless he broke up with her very recently, but I don't think so because they are often spotted together.
And it isn't Mickey Rourke cause Mickey's only 52 years old, it's scary how much older he looks though..yikes.
2.) No idea there.
Here's Owen Wilson's IMDB- which movie would they be showing in class? I havn't seen them all!
1. Outsourced (2008) (in production)
2. Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian (2009) (pre-production) .... Jedediah
3. Marley & Me (2008) (filming) .... John Grogan
4. Drillbit Taylor (2008) .... Drillbit Taylor
5. The Darjeeling Limited (2007) .... Francis Whitman
6. Night at the Museum (2006) (uncredited) .... Jedediah
7. Mater and the Ghostlight (2006) (V) (voice) .... Lightning McQueen
8. You, Me and Dupree (2006) .... Dupree
9. Cars (2006) (VG) (voice) .... Lightning McQueen
10. Cars (2006) (voice) .... Lightning McQueen
11. Wedding Crashers (2005) .... John Beckwith
12. The Wendell Baker Story (2005) .... Neil King
13. Meet the Fockers (2004) .... Kevin Rawley
14. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) .... Ned Plimpton
15. Around the World in 80 Days (2004) .... Wilbur Wright
... aka In 80 Tagen um die Welt (Germany)
16. Starsky & Hutch (2004) .... Ken Hutchinson
17. The Big Bounce (2004) .... Jack Ryan
18. Shanghai Knights (2003) .... Roy O'Bannon
19. I Spy (2002) .... Special Agent Alex Scott
... aka I-Spy (USA: promotional title)
20. Behind Enemy Lines (2001) .... Lt. Chris Burnett
21. The Royal Tenenbaums (2001) .... Eli Cash
22. Zoolander (2001) .... Hansel
... aka Zoolander (Germany)
23. "King of the Hill" .... Rhett Van Der Graaf (1 episode, 2001)
- Luanne Virgin 2.0 (2001) TV episode (voice) .... Rhett Van Der Graaf
24. Meet the Parents (2000) .... Kevin Rawley
25. Shanghai Noon (2000) .... Roy O'Bannon
26. The Haunting (1999) .... Luke Sanderson
... aka Maldición, La (USA: Spanish title)
27. Breakfast of Champions (1999) .... Monte Rapid
28. The Minus Man (1999) .... Vann Siegert
29. Heat Vision and Jack (1999) (TV) (voice) .... Voice Of Heat Vision/Doug
30. Rushmore (1998) (uncredited) .... Edward Applebee
31. Permanent Midnight (1998) .... Nicky
32. Armageddon (1998/I) .... Oscar Choi, Geologist
33. Anaconda (1997) .... Gary Dixon
... aka Anaconda (Peru)
34. The Cable Guy (1996) .... Robin's Date
35. Bottle Rocket (1996) (as Owen C. Wilson) .... Dignan
36. Bottle Rocket
I think Behind Enemy Lines would be the only one that might make sense, but I'm not even sure about that one.
That Larry Flynt movie would be a good government class movie, with nakeds edited out I guess. Never mind. Too raunchy I suppose.
Or Philadelphia, or some John Grisham movies, they might be good for government class. Just brainstorming!
Last edited by Tati; March 11th, 2008 at 01:59 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)