#1 So there is this sports bar at Times Square and it is Super Bowl Sunday. At this bar you had to buy tables in order to get in (for the game), but this regular person talked herself in anyway and hung out at the bar. There ended up being an empty table, so she approached the guy who "owned" it. (B- list film and television actor who used to be A list back in the late 70's early 1980's) She said from out of town and it's my birthday and I was wondering if I could buy the table from you if you're not using it. The guy looks over and says no problem, I don't need it but you'll have to arrange it at the bar. The woman says thank you so much, you're so great etc - can I tell the waitress your name? Guy stops and says You don't know who I am? She says no. He says just for that you can't have it, Fuck off...turns his back and that was that. No table. She ended up getting drunk at the bar and calling him an asshole every time he walked by to get to the bathroom.
#2 When the wives are out of town, things happen. So what happens when a married socialite who everyone knows gets drunk with a married B list film actress and model. Well turns out that they both liked the same guy they found at the bar in the hotel where they were getting drunk. Instead of fighting over him, they decided to share him for the entire night. And when I mean share, I mean share as in everyone gets naked and shares, not sharing like holding hands sharing.
#3 This foreign born A list actress in her own country and probably C list here in the US. English is not her first language and her only chance at an American film came as a result of her first language. The film was a blockbuster. She wanted to go to LA as she got lots of offers after that first film, but her boyfriend wouldn't let her. He has become so controlling and so jealous of her career that she is not allowed to own a cell phone, and he goes with her everywhere. No one understands why she stays with him, but she doesn't allow anyone to speak bad about him. Of course he has alienated most of her friends anyway.
#4 This new mom who happens to be a B+ film actress shouldn't be counting on the father for the support. He is already choosing from a group of actresses and models and deciding who will get to be with him next. Lets just hope they don't get pregnant also.
eat a hot bowl of dicks.
#1 What about Bo or Luke Duke (John Schneider or Tom Wopat)? They were A list back in the day... I still love them both so I hope not!
#2 Dunno. I guess Mila Jovovich for the model/actress, but she's just had a baby. Unless this blind is old, I can't see it being here.
#3 How about Zhang Ziyi?
#4 Gotta be Salma. A billionaire w/a roving eye is probably something that would keep you awake at night. Good thing she has her own money...
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it." -- Tallulah Bankhead, Actress
1. The Dukes of Hazard might be good guesses - I think Tom Wopat has especially done a lot of Broadway - could be him, which would be sad.
3. I liked the Zhang Ziyi guess but then I surfed around and found that as of 2005 (around the time of Memoirs) she was dating a Chinese man, but for the past year she's dated an Israeli. The way the BI reads, it sounds like the actress has been with the for a while - since she first came to the US? - and is still with him.
4. Totally agree with the Salma guess. Rumor has it that the guy had a baby with Linda Evangelista less than a year before Salma.
#3 - I like the Zhang Ziyi guess. The American blockbuster film is Rush Hour 2.
#4. I agree, too, on Salma for this one.
Have no idea on the first two.
1. For this, John Schneider. He was on Smallville recently, so figured he is still a star.
3. Totally Zang Zhiyi or however you spell it. The blockbuster film she got because of her first language was Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, leading to Rush Hour 2, where she spoke English, her second.
EL's talking about an American blockbuster - Rush Hour 2. Not CTHD, which was a blockbuster, but not an American one. In RH2, Ziyi plays a Chinese female gangster who only speaks Chinese.her only chance at an American film came as a result of her first language. The film was a blockbuster.
From IMDb:Rush Hour 2 (2001) - TriviaZiyi Zhang could not speak English, so she had to take direction via the combination of an interpreter and the director essentially performing "charades". Her character only says three English words in the movie: "Some apple?" and, later, "Out!"
#1) My first thought was Scott Baio since he seems like such an ass. But he was more tv than film.
"We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga
#1. Burt Reynolds came to mind when I read it, but I have no reason why. Totally random guess.
Over at crazydaysandnights, I saw guesses of
1. Chevy Chase
3. Audrey Tatou - known from Amelie but then in The DaVinci Code; don't know about her personal life though.
But, having researched this more, Zang may be eliminated. The BI implies this woman did not make another film in the US, but Zang was in Memoirs of a Geisha, an American produced film, which was filmed in several California locations four years after RH2. That would be two American films she was in.
She is also in the film The Horsemen, which was filmed in Canada.
Last edited by RevellingInSane; March 1st, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
1) Wopat is highly religious and only does religious made for TV movies now. I doubt he would say "Fuck", honestly, or be at a bar for that matter
Chevy Chase is a good guess
2) How about Liz Hurly?
3) What about Franke Potente?
She was in the Bourne Identity and is huge in Germany
4) Yeah, Salma I suppose. However, I doubt she gives a crap. He sort of came out of the woodwork all of a sudden she was regnant and they are "engaged". She probably just wanted a baby. I love Salma though. She doesn't need no baby daddy!
3 - I think Audrey Tautou can be a possibility.
Amelie was her breakthrough, for the rest of the world, at least ...but was the Da Vinci Code a blockbuster? I am not sure. Little is known about her personal life, but I do think she has a long time bf.
Audrey is so adorable, hope it's not her.
#1 might be Chevy Chase. He's made comments recently about other celebs and was so rude and nasty. He's obviously insecure about being a hasbeen.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)