Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer Blind Item Reveals!

Default Entertainment Lawyer Blind Item Reveals!

August 9, 2007

#1 Despite their appearances together on recent talk shows and their public comments to the contrary, these two actors really don't like each other and what you see in public and what goes on in private are two very different things.

Chris Tucker / Jackie Chan

August 3, 2007

#4 What boy band group broke up not because of creative differences, but because one of the singers got tired of the sexual advances and lifestyle of one of the other singers. (No, it's not N'Sync)

New Edition

August 2, 2007

#2 There is an A- film actress filming a movie with a B+ actress and they haven't spoken an unnecessary word to each other on the set of their latest movie. Seems the two don't see eye to eye on many issues and can't stand each other. The last straw was that the A- actress felt that the B+ actress was hijacking the movie by threatening to not do the part unless she got more money and perks than the A- actress. The B+ actress told everyone that she was the better actress, and definitely worth more to the film. The B+ actress didn't get the extra dough, but made a bad relationship even worse.

Scarlett Johansson / Penelope Cruz

July 27, 2007

#2 The funny thing is this B list couple are going to stores together and buying things for his boyfriend's home not his home or her home as they want everyone to believe.

#3 I'm not really one for royalty blind items because I don't know any, but I do know that recently there was some royalty that hit the OC hard. (you can take that however you want, but I don't think they were physically hanging out at Laguna Beach.)

#2 - Rachel Bilson/Hayden Christensen
    #3 - Prince Harry and Mischa Barton

July 18, 2007

#1 Which two related musicians disappointed hundreds of fans by bailing out of a movie watching party? The reason? While being interviewed on stage one of the musicians was given a basket with filled with items for a baby. The aggrieved musician then cussed on the air and in front of the all the fans there to see him. He walked off the stage and didn't look back. So I'm guessing a baby shower is out of the question.

Joel & Benji Madden

July 16, 2007

Some very interesting news. It seems that this certain A list body with the B list resume has been sticking with her guy after everyone thought that all was said and done because they got married. Not recently and no one even in the family is the wiser. They did it on a lark, but now at least she understands that in order to get out of it, people are going to find out she was in it in the first place. He's just happy to be married to her. I know when you read the first line you think it's very obvious, but it's not.

Jessica Alba/Cash Warren

Note: I'm not sure why I wrote the line about the obvious, but not.

July 13, 2007

#2 This parasite was seen giving a lap dance to a record producer you don't want to cross. A photo was taken of the incident and immediately the record producer's thugs grabbed the camera, took the memory card out and gave the camera back to the photographer.

#3 This A list actor is already very tired of his fairly new wife. The problem is his fans expect him to be a certain way and getting divorced from the mother of your child(ren) is not something they want to see. So, he puts on a happy face and tries to find other people to act as a buffer.

#2 - Paris Hilton / Suge Knight
    #3 - Ben Affleck

TFP Honey. I love it when blinds are revealed because I suck at them.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

#4 What boy band group broke up not because of creative differences, but because one of the singers got tired of the sexual advances and lifestyle of one of the other singers. (No, it's not N'Sync)

New Edition

I wonder who Johnny Gill was hitting on...this time?

Why does he only reveal some? Not fair dude!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post

I wonder who Johnny Gill was hitting on...this time?
    How did I know you would do that? You could not fight the force, could you?

Since it says members, I am going to guess Ralph Tresvant and Michael Bivins were the suspect members. Oh hell, Bobby is the only one I would put money on to be straight.

Yeah how come some can be revealed and others not?

^^I have wondered if some BI's are just filler. If the person who created them knows they are false, they will never reveal and face the lawsuits.

more reveals!

September 14, 2007

#2 This celebutard (the male version of celebutante) with the prolific sperm has been trying to hide his relationship with this C/D list actress because her former boyfriend, a B list film star with A list name recognition has threatened to kick the crap out of the celebutard if he sees him with his ex. The c'tard acts tough but is scared out of his mind.

Kevin Federline / Nicole Narain / Colin Farrell

#2 This male singer kept trying to hit on women at the VMA after parties but was having no luck. Apparently each and everyone made it a point to tell him he was an ass and that you should never kiss and tell.

Adam Levine (not exactly sure why I made this blind except that I probably didn't have much that day. That day was the first JLS pregnancy blind though.)

#2 This dog loving B list film actor was shot down last night at a club by this A list (everywhere but America) performer when he tried to hit on her. She not only turned him down, but was heard to say, "I thought you were gay."

Orlando Bloom / Kylie Minogue
    Last edited by Tati; January 2nd, 2008 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    How did I know you would do that? You could not fight the force, could you?

Since it says members, I am going to guess Ralph Tresvant and Michael Bivins were the suspect members. Oh hell, Bobby is the only one I would put money on to be straight.
    Yup, the force led me to instantly jump to Johnny Gill. And I bet Eddie Murphy was probably New Edition's version of Yoko Ono.

And my other thought was Ralph, too. Even though I think Bobby's oldest son Landon is really Ralph's kid. He looks way too much like Ralph. And I never thought Bivens was suspect. Hmm, interesting.

Yup, the force led me to instantly jump to Johnny Gill. And I bet Eddie Murphy was probably New Edition's version of Yoko Ono.

And my other thought was Ralph, too. Even though I think Bobby's oldest son Landon is really Ralph's kid. He looks way too much like Ralph. And I never thought Bivens was suspect. Hmm, interesting.
    I always thought Bivins was suspect. Tresvant is as straight as George Michael in a public park behind some bushes, if you ask me. Davoe, I got a mixed vibe. Bell, see the Tresvant remark. Bobby was too busy racking up future child support payments to be gay. JG, well, my, my, my...everyone is suspecting him.

NO it was Ralph Trensvant and Ricky Bell(you know Ricky is suspect anyways)...
    Boycotting The Ravens!!!

Dayum! Now THAT was an interesting read. Lots of them make sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I always thought Bivins was suspect. Tresvant is as straight as George Michael in a public park behind some bushes, if you ask me. Davoe, I got a mixed vibe. Bell, see the Tresvant remark. Bobby was too busy racking up future child support payments to be gay. JG, well, my, my, my...everyone is suspecting him.
    Oh shit!!!

Ralph was probably just showing his 'sensitivity' to the rest of the guys, and they took it the wrong way.

Oh shit!!!

Ralph was probably just showing his 'sensitivity' to the rest of the guys, and they took it the wrong way.
    Nah..this is how it happened.. One day while rehearsing Devoe and Bivens came in and caught...Ralph, Ricky, and Johnny doing the from the windows to the wall... and quite!!
    Boycotting The Ravens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Nah..this is how it happened.. One day while rehearsing Devoe and Bivens came in and caught...Ralph, Ricky, and Johnny doing the from the windows to the wall... and quite!!
    Until the sweat dripped from their balls. And then Bobby's perogative was to mop everything up so he could buy a dime bag.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information