Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 12/10/07

Default Entertainment Lawyer 12/10/07

This is a problem I encounter frequently doing this. I find out something I know all of you will salivate for, but there is just no way to describe the person. What do you do when someone is someone you would recognize, but you don't know their name? You know their film and work, and you love them, but their name is fuzzy. The person is B list based on their work, and you would all recognize him from his films because he is very unique looking. I guess I can say he does primarily comedies. When someone first started telling em this, I actually thought it was going to go the other way. Anyway, it seems that our actor spends a great deal of his income on two specific hookers. Now, despite his looks our actor has no problems getting women, he just has a certain kink that only these two can provide. Never simultaneously mind you. This is one on one. Seems our boy could be the poster boy for being dominated. He picked these two particularly large women because he enjoys being tied, whipped, beaten, any any other thing you can imagine. Yes. Anything you can imagine. The problem is that he is getting addicted to it, and beginning to become permanently scarred. He sees one of the two almost every night and is spending about $10,000-15,000 a week on this habit. Plus, he has been so beat up and sore lately that he has missed several meetings and has lost at least one very high paying job as a result.

Vern Troyer?Steve Buscemi?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Steve Buscemi is an awesome guess, he looks like he's a bit off the cuff. I don't mean that he's ugly, he just looks like he does weird things. As far as anyone else, there are soooooooo many b listers out there for me to choose.

?

I don't know. But I wish someone would pay me 15.000 a week to get his ass beat.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Steve Buscemi is who immediately came to my mind as well.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

I think Steve Bushemi is actually too well known NOW--though not so a few years ago. After The Soprano's, everyone knows him.

I'm going way off the beaten path and say Clint Howard, Ron's brother. He's in every film that Ron has made, he has a VERY distinct look and is known for his comedic stuff. He's been in Austin Powers too...

John C Reilley? He's unique looking and maybe B-list. I'm just putting it out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ?

I don't know. But I wish someone would pay me 15.000 a week to beat his ass.

Yay, count me in for some of that $$!
    I'll dress up in whatever they want as long as they don't touch me. Then I'll smack em around till they're beggin for more, but I promise not to leave any marks.....I have a few sketchy friends......they taught me a few tricks

Christopher Walken? I adore him but I really think this could be him. Or maybe John C. McGinley. But I'm going with the Walken guess.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    John C Reilley? He's unique looking and maybe B-list. I'm just putting it out there...
    I immediately thought of him. Not many people know his name but know his face. He is a character actor and in mostly comedies and is only now in a film of his own (a spoof on Walk The Line).
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Steve Buscemi is who immediately came to my mind as well.
    Me too. But I think he does more drama than comedys. John C. Reilly is a great guess.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Me too. But I think he does more drama than comedys. John C. Reilly is a great guess.
    Shake and bake, baby!
    "Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it." -- Tallulah Bankhead, Actress

I think this may be Steve Buscemi.

Thread Information