Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 12/07/07

Default Entertainment Lawyer 12/07/07

#1 - This B list television actress. I say B list because she is on a hit network show. It is an ensemble, but she is one of the stars, and thus, B list. If she was just a recurring character, than maybe a C. Anyway, she lives with a guy. Not a celebutard. He is a celebrity. Can't say what he does because it would give it away. If he was an actor I would say it, so that should give you some help. Anyway, turns out that our actress refuses to have sex with him. Yep. She only had sex with him until they moved in together. Now, all she does is yell at him, and call him names. Oh, and dresses him in her clothes. He puts up with it though. For now.

#2 - This one is kind of common knowledge, but thought you might get a kick out of guessing. This aging film actress from a very famous family and in a very famous entertainment case was at a party once. In front of her was what she guessed was a small bowl of sugar. She scooped out most of it and placed it in her coffee cup. Turns out it wasn't sugar, but instead was a bowl of cocaine worth about a thousand dollars. The hostess was not pleased and the actress was never invited back.

#3 - This married A list film actor with child(ren) dropped off his car with valet at a restaurant in LA. When the valet got into the car, there was a horrible smell coming from the car that could only be described as something dead. There was nothing actually in the car, but it seemed like it was coming from the trunk. The valet told his boss, and instead of asking the actor about it, called the cops. The cops came, smelled the same thing, and went and got the actor and asked him to open the trunk. Two dead bunnies inside. Seems they had dies three days earlier and he just hadn't got around to throwing them away and had been sitting in his trunk for three days. The cops took them for him.

#4 - B list film actress. I say B list based entirely on name recognition. Everyone knows she is an actress, but honestly it seems like forever since she has been in anything. A+ name recognition though. Bit of a drug problem. OK, more than bit. A lot. A bunch. She could keep the cartels in business by herself. She needs to go to rehab. The whole family knows she needs to go rehab, but she thinks she can do it on her own. Doesn't want the stigma attached to her about rehab. She is not one of those people who seeks out publicity and certainly not for that. She has been quietly meeting a counselor for several hours each day, and trying to make it. If she doesn't make it through though, don't be surprised if she disappears for awhile. If she does go to rehab, it will not be in the US or anywhere in the Western Hemisphere.

Bonus#This hot blooded female singer got on an elevator at a hotel in LA with about three other people. She immediately took up a position in front of the mirror in the elevator. On the next two floors the elevator stopped, letting more people on. When the added people started blocking her own view of herself on the elevator, she told them to please move out of the way. This forced the people on the elevator to all squeeze together uncomfortably. Our singer then continued to model and pose in front of the mirror all the way to her floor.
    Last edited by mrs.v; December 7th, 2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Adding bonus
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

1. Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton??
    2. No idea
    3. Probably a Scientologist involved in some sort of sacrifice... I don't know. I would imagine the kids are young and that the bunnies were intended as a gift.
    4. Aniston?
    5. Probably Beyonce or Mariah Carey.

Gold Member

1. Nicolette Sheridan and Michael Bolton. Didn't some guy write a book about her not having sex with him while they lived together?

Bronze Member

2. anjelica huston
    "We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde

Gold Member

#3. Matt Damon? He has a biological child with his wife and a step child, thus "child(ren)".
    #4. Kathleen Turner? or Jamie Lee Curtis
    Last edited by Jupiter Jones; December 7th, 2007 at 08:36 PM.

Bronze Member

#2. Shirley Maclaine...there was a story online about this a while back. Famous brother, Warren Beatty.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

1. nicollette sheridan and michael bolton
    2. ?
    3. this sounds like something Mel Gibson would do
    4.Aniston
    5. mariah carey or whitney houston

#4 I don't think Aniston is a cokehead...She certainly drinks and smokes weed, but I think shes too much of a hippie for a coke problem.

Maybe Kate Hudson?

I didn't know Shirley maclain and Warren were related. It sounds like about the right age bracket for someone to think coke was sugar for coffee.

What about Pam Anderson for #4?

Gold Member

For #5, Avril Lavigne sang a song called "Hot" and she has temper, so maybe it was her.

Elite Member

Maybe Paticia Arquette for number 4?
    She was in the film Stigmata and the blind mentions the stigma attached to her problem. Also mentions her family...could be the rest of the Arquette family???

Silver Member

For #4, it says it's been ages since she's appeared in anything, so that would rule out Aniston and Arquette...

#3 - Michael Douglas? Fatal Attraction and the boiled bunny?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

3 is supposed to be Matt Damon...

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    #3 - Michael Douglas? Fatal Attraction and the boiled bunny?
    The Bunnies just happened to be the deceased things in the trunk! Not a clue.
    Last edited by Tati; December 9th, 2007 at 04:26 PM.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The Bunnies just happened to be the deceased things in the trunk! Not a clue.
    That's true. Just the reference made me think of him.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information