Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 11/12/07

Silver Member

Default Lainey Blind Item 11/12/07

Nude Windows & Mute Stones

She’s kept a low profile, with few new projects in recent years preferring to focus on marriage and on her head. Clearly not enough focus on the head. Because while she’s cleaned up the slovenly habits of riddles past, she’s still as loopy as ever. And still a colossal bitch. Who likes to parade around stark naked in front of her window with the blinds wide open.

In a rented house on a well populated street shooting an upcoming movie on location, she can apparently be seen regularly walking around in front of the windows at the front of the house breasts flouncing around freely, oblivious to whoever might be outside.

It’s too bad she’s not as chill about her attitude than she is about her body.

Yet another star who stalks the set like a tyrant, yet another star who won’t deign to speak to the regular folk. Seems she considers conversation with her a privilege but the honour is granted sparingly and only through “Mute Stones”.

Seriously.

She carries around what people on set have taken to calling Mute Stones and when she isn’t in the mood to converse with someone, she will silently hand over the Mute Stone – those in possession of a Mute Stone are not permitted to speak to her until she takes it back.

Perhaps it’s a trick she can pass on to The Unfunny Douche who fired a dude recently for simply looking at him.

It’s hard to believe, I get it. You can’t believe people are capable of acting so appallingly. But there are two crews over a hundred strong that can vouch for it, word for word.

For some reason, I thought of Julia Roberts... but I don't know. She just seems like the type who would do something as egotistical and obnoxious as "Mute Stones."

I can see her doing a thing like "Mute Stones" but I can't really see her walking around naked.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

^^ I like that answer but I don't consider Julia Roberts "slovenly."
    No clue who this could be but apparently she has a big head or major ego issue.

I was thinking Gwyneth Paltrow for this one, but Julia is a good guess also

although neither really fit for the "slovenly" clue

Lainey's blinds usually refer to movies being currently filmed in Toronto or Vancouver because that is where she is located. If she's getting the scoop from the set people, it's most likely some movie being filmed right now. As far as I can tell, movies filming now in Toronto include: Grey Gardens (Drew Barrymore, Jeanine Tripplehorn), The Love Guru (a Mike Myers film - he's the "unfunny douche" in a different blind item), Incredible Hulk (Ed Norton), Splice (Sarah Polley). Sarah Polley was married a few years ago but I've never heard anything about diva behavior. I don't know what's filming in Vancouver yet.

I scanned the films in Toronto and didn't see any big names.

Mute Stone!!! Awesome, where can I get one of those?

Bronze Member

Ashley Judd, currently filming Helen in Vancouver per IMDB.

She’s kept a low profile, with few new projects in recent years preferring to focus on marriage and on her head.
    Five projects 2002-2008 (compared to 12 1996-2002) . Checked into "rehab" for "control" issues and blabbed about it to several journos. Travels with race-car driving husband.

Wasn't there some noise about what a colossal bitch she was on the set of that movie she did with Hugh Jackman? Someone Like You.

But ... mute stones ... When she asks for one back, someone should hand her a hardened cat turd.

^^I once saw a paparazzi video of Ashley Judd flashing her titties to the paps. Maybe she just likes being naked?

Bronze Member

I totally think it's Sarah Michelle Gellar

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Mute Stone!!! Awesome, where can I get one of those?
    This was my first thought!
    Screw who the blind is about, I want to feel so important that I can hand out mute stones!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

[quote=VadaFaith;890707]Ashley Judd, currently filming Helen in Vancouver per IMDB.]

Oh, you so nailed it. It's def Miss Judd.

I remember Hugh Jackman saying he couldn't believe the way certain actresses treated co-workers. Guess she was mean to both Hugh & Greg Kinnear on the set of their flick 'Someone Like You.'

Thanks!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Of course. Makes perfect sense. She's been off the radar so of course we wouldn't guess her right away. Wow, she sure is getting quite the bitchy rep beyond the biz isn't she? I'm sure it's long been known in those circles though.

SIGH. It does sound like Ashley. Shame. I always liked her. TonjaLasagna, how could anyone be mean to my Hugh!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information