Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 09/06/07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Ted Casablanca 09/06/07

Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth
    Yeah, Hollywood's full of finagling femmes (and dudes), fer sure, but Bored Broomhilda sure takes the conniving cake. Not only has she used men in the past the way I go through adjectives, but now, Broomy's sweet guy has no idea she's, like, totally ready to dump him out with last night's leftover Caesar salad. And after all this tawk that B.B. was done with her man-mangling ways, what bosh! Thing is, Bored's babe, an okay honey by the mattress-movin' name of Buzz Thrill, really doesn't have any idea whatsoever he's 'bout to get a stiletto right where he used to get far more supple attention from Ms. B, a pro at the ersatz nooky thang if ever there was one. See, B.B. really does, in the end (as it were), prefer the romantic type o' partner with less protruding genitalia. Hmmm. Does Buzz know he's just been a pawn in B2's masterminding machinations, all along? Of course he does—he's not that much of a doofus, contrary to popular gab. It's just that, eh, how shall I put this? Like so many women say about gay men, B.T. thought he could change Broomhilda's ways. What a fool. And it Aint: Kate Hudson/Dax Shephard, Bill & Hilary Clinton, Elisabeth Hasselback

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

Um...Angelina and Brad?

Now I got a headache and craving for Caesar salad.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Pink and Carey Hart???

He always said it wouldn't last-Angelina.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I first thought Pink, but she isn't known for being a man eater and she doesn't wear stilettos.

Angelina would totally fit.

Caesar salad = skinny chick?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Now I got a headache and craving for Caesar salad.
    That's funny your post made me smile

First, who would even THINK of Elisabeth Hasselbeck? Cmon!

Totally Brangelina. he's not that much of a doofus, contrary to popular gab. Totally Brad.

Why make this a blind? Its so obvious its Brad and Angie, though any food reference in association to Ang is suspect.

Ang already has a name with Ted's blinds, though, and he generally reuses the old names. She's the heroin junkie one. Seems like someone political???

The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Default not-so-blind item...

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Why make this a blind? Its so obvious its Brad and Angie, though any food reference in association to Ang is suspect.
    Yes! Yes! sounds like Angie is gonna dump her half of Brangelina....wow, karma is a bitch.

When Angie/Brad were in Chicago, my friends were in the restaurant that had the audacity to make them wait 10 mins for a table (they did not call ahead).
    She sat there with the biggest puss on her face, tapping her heel, driving everyone crazy.
    Brad, on the other hand, couldn't have been sweeter.

^^ hahaha, that's hilarious! Exactly how I picture her to be. What Angelina wants, Angelina gets.
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    Ang already has a name with Ted's blinds, though, and he generally reuses the old names. She's the heroin junkie one. Seems like someone political???

Yeah but it mentions its someone in Hollywood. I guess if it wasn't Brangelina, wouldn't he mention it?

WAIT! Could it be Anne Heche and James Tupper? The reference to 'really prefers less protrudinig genitalia' means she likes the ladies. Who was with women, switched to guys, and now has the lady itch to scratch again? It really sounds like Ang, but it really could be Anne. But Anne doesn't seem nearly as manipulative and conniving as Ang. Batshit crazy, yes.

Silver Member

Has to be Brad and Angelina- and how fantastic that he just got that tattoo of her birthday on his stomach!

Brad is going to regret all this, one way or the other.
    -Bugdoll-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information