Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Swagger Club

Default The Swagger Club

Hi Everyone! i was wondering if anyone else heard about this on Wendy Williams? She said that she isn't going to talk about it anymore because of her fear of retaliation BUT I'm nosey and I wanna know - anyone know anything about this? Its supposed to be bigger than the Down Low Rapper situation from years back.

I know, I know - but i still WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeLucy View Post
    Hi Everyone! i was wondering if anyone else heard about this on Wendy Williams? She said that she isn't going to talk about it anymore because of her fear of retaliation BUT I'm nosey and I wanna know - anyone know anything about this? Its supposed to be bigger than the Down Low Rapper situation from years back.

I know, I know - but i still WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

What is "this" supposed to be?

Yeah, I wanna know!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

What is this, NoLifeLucy?!?! You must share more details!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I googled it and got one random hit.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Yeah, I'm not seeing much either Chilly. Grrr.......
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Lucy, I'm dying here! What is it?

yes! i would love to know what The Swagger Club is...sounds illicit and down low - possibley grimey whatever it is!

Silver Member

Damn! I haven't listened to Wendy in over a month, I will have to make some calls to see if anyone I know heard this!
    *****SUPERTRAMP=SUPERFREAK*****

A*O

Who is Wendy Williams? What is The Swagger Club?? How can we give any opinions or info until we know the 'alleged' facts?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Wendy Williams hosts a radio show and thinks her shit don't stink...can't stand the woman! But I would like to know what the swagger club is
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Helloooooooo?
    -Bugdoll-

Hi Chilly
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

C'mon, Lucy, throw us a bone here! All I can find on Google are a few sites about some rave-type club night...or something. Not really sure.

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE!

I got to working and forgot what I was supposed to be doing (!!!)

Yesterday she said she had done an interview with someone who remained nameless (woman) who is all up in the circle of the ‘Swagger Club’. She then went on to say that its major players involved and she very well may loose her job if she breaks the story. She also said that its very SICK and she is sick thinking about it – she said they are playing with peoples lives (?!) and that she MAY get put off of the air for talking about it this much. Then she did the survey around the room (put her interns out) and all of the paid staff said the same thing – even the booking agent Nichole was like ‘at first I was like – why is she saying this about these people’…but then as the story went on I was like ‘ok, she’s just caught up in this and just needs to get it off her chest’ then Nichole said ‘this is WAY bigger than this radio station’ she was like this would blow the roof off of EVERYTHING. Charlamagne (her co-host) said the same thing – he said that at first he was wondering about WHY she was telling - not if what she was saying was the truth because he said she did not sound deceptive at all – and everyone chimed in like Yeah, we didn’t get the vibe that she was lying but…(motives for telling were questioned)
    Then Wendy’s crazy behind said well, I don’t want to talk about it anymore – nobody call in asking about it NOTHIN – she was like its over, it would be just like bringing up who’s the gay rapper again, I love my Son & I love my Husband and job but I just wanna give a shout out to: THEN SHE STARTED NAMING NAMES – R. Kelly, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Johnny Gill, Eddie Murphy, Usher, Lenny Kravitz, Puffy, Ma$e…Lionell Ritchie…I heard this with my HEADPHONES ON MY EARS. Loud. On 5 loud. And in the background, you heard her staff leaving the room in a hurry– Nichole, her booking agent was like well damn!
    So now, I’m trying to find the recording of when she broke the gay rapper story....she said its basically a 'remix' of that. Now, I've deduced this is about the 'downlow' thing in Rap - ok - everyone has their thing, no biggie- but what got me was that she was saying its MORE to it than them just being gay...well bisexual...whatever - I'm just nosey and I wanna know.

Ok - who has the juice??? Its ovbious that this is about them being bisexual but what's so horrible she is not willing to discuss it?? She's NEVER had a problem calling folks out before (that's why I never liked her) so why now? and really - who's involved.....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information