Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 06/28/07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Entertainment Lawyer 06/28/07

Crazy Days and Nights
    1. Actress - "Honey you go on and I'll be there in a minute. I have some more press to do." Actor/BF/C lister - "OK." The B-minus list actress then heads for a limo and climbs in. Stays in for ten minutes and gets out putting on fresh lipstick, and trying to fix her hair while she walks away. Out of the limo shortly after is an A list television actor (by definition) and sometime film actor checking to see if anyone noticed while tucking his shirt back in. Only about 30 people are standing around the limo. I'm sure no one will say anything. Ooops. Guess they did. Did I mention the A lister has a girlfriend?

2. How dumb can someone be? You may have noticed that there is an A list aging, but not old film star. Actually not A list. He's definitely A+. Some might even throw on another plus. Anyway, you will notice there is a certain woman he dates for a month or two and then she disappears. She then returns in six or seven months for another month or two. This cycle has been played out for a long time. Turns out that she is dumb. (How dumb is she?) I'm glad you asked. She is so dumb that our A+ actor has got her pregnant at least three times. Each time he tells her that he has had a vasectomy and so she can't possibly get pregnant. She always believes him and is always getting pregnant. In fact when she gets pregnant is when she disappears. Seems that is the actor's goal each time.

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

#2 just makes me go WTF?!?!

Me too. I mean.....

The Nigel Tufnel part of me is going "That's not real, is it?"

The second one is, without a doubt, George Clooney and his on-again, off-again girlfriend Krista Allen. He is so ashamed of her, they always fly way under the radar. This is no doubt about them.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I don't get it--does she have the kid and then give it up for adoption? Does she keep them???

1. Jerry O'Connell & Rebecca Romijn?

2. George Clooney
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    The second one is, without a doubt, George Clooney and his on-again, off-again girlfriend Krista Allen. He is so ashamed of her, they always fly way under the radar. This is no doubt about them.
    Bingo! My exact thoughts, though Krista has been in the news recently that she is getting married to some guy. I still think she's boffing George though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Krista Allen is listed at IMBd as only having one child. Is the blind having these babies or aborting them?

I'm sure she's aborting them. He's oviously not proposing and she's too dumb to keep the baby and sue his ass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm sure she's aborting them. He's oviously not proposing and she's too dumb to keep the baby and sue his ass.
    The dumb part does seem to fit Krista Allen

Bronze Member

#1. Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel. Megan's bf is former white rapper, Brian Austin Green. And Josh is going out with Fergie.
    I guess Megan and Josh are having a bit of fun while promoting Transformers. Can't say I blame her. I'd be all over Josh too if I had the chance.
    Last edited by YiYi; June 28th, 2007 at 06:10 PM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    1. Jerry O'Connell & Rebecca Romijn?

2. George Clooney
    #2 George Clooney is my guess also. He's been dating that blonde girl forever and she's always showing up and then disappearing. He fits the description of ageing A++ list.

Elite Member

Krista isnt blonde and the blonde girl he dated like 10yrs ago. its krista allen

LOL, I didn't know Brian Austin Green was a rapper. I had such a crush on him when he was on tv and in those lifetime movies.

Elite Member

^^hes a pathetic has-been. but is josh duhmel A list? dont think so

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information