Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06-21-07

Silver Member

Default Ted Casablanca 06-21-07

Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth

One Needling Blind Vice
    Some people love Fake--la Ferocity...the rest live to hate her. This do-it-all diva, known to dabble in everything from fab sex to fabber shoes, has her hand in purty much everything these days. Endorsements. Charitable endeavors. Entertainment projects. You name it. And all the wowin' while, Fake--la manages to look super-duper delish in the process. Well, she used to, at least.
    Lately, F2's once enviable bod has changed for the worse. And her hunky man isn't the only person concerned about the once divinely gifted babe. Nope, now a very few inside Industry types are also concerned 'bout our gal Fakey.
    See, F.F. has enjoyed a fairly good reputation in the media and rags...until recently. She's known for being accessible, candid and honest. How very friggin' heretical here in lip-cemented T-town! Apparently, Ms. Ef's hiding one helluva secret. And I'm the bitch to fill ya in on what, exactly, it is that has those select few Hollywood movers 'n' shakers so shaking in their Prada wear, regarding Fakey. She's got what's known as...a heroin habit.
    Well, she's hardly the first dame in this drug-infested enclave to fall down that slippery alley, right? It's just, uh, so damn rich to find this out, knowing how utterly benevolent our do-goodin' broad happens to be as of late.
    Gosh, wonder how long before everyone finds out what's really behind Fake--la's rapidly withering figure? It'll be "Paris who?" should that happen, trust.

And It Ain't

• Jessica Biel
    • Kelly Ripa
    • Kiera Knightley
    Last edited by sanlee; June 22nd, 2007 at 09:10 PM.
    *****SUPERTRAMP=SUPERFREAK*****

Silver Member

Angelina Jolie?
    *****SUPERTRAMP=SUPERFREAK*****

nycgirl

Angelina!

Angelina does fit... but I kinda feel that it wouldn't be as shocking as Ted is making this out to be if Saint Angie was unveiled as a trainspotter - people would have a momentary "OH MY GOD" and then go "well actually... that's not that surprising"

So I think it's someone else. Not sure who though.

Silver Member

Well he's trying to hint at Angelina. It's not subtle but I'm going to take this with a huge grain of salt. I remember reading his column back when angelina was still pregnant and he said he had a source close to him that said Brad would be gone from Angelina's life before Shiloh turned one .

But, a couple of things that make me doubt this is Angelina is this:

F.F. has enjoyed a fairly good reputation in the media and rags

I don't think Angelina has ever had a good rep in the media and rags. They have trashed her for a long, long time.

knowing how utterly benevolent our do-goodin broad happens to be as of late

Angelina has been doing that UN thing for a couple of years.

Shes known for being accessible, candid and honest.

Last week Ted C said that angelina was not honest, or accessible. Ted said she was a control freak who only was honest with the people she could control.

Last edited by RandomlyCrazy; June 22nd, 2007 at 12:11 AM.

Bronze Member

Isn't this Pam Anderson? I think there was an early Ted BI about her blowing off a photo shoot cuz she was extra high and the editor warning her about never doing it again. And He says entertainment endeavors which could be her Las Vegas thang. I don't think its Angelina. Plus Pam hangs out with her ex Tommy Lee a whole bunch lately and didn't he/doesn't he do H? Plus she is looking real haggard lately.

I think it is Angie, and for the most part, she has gotten favourable coverage in the mainstream press.

This screams Angelina... even before it got to the heroin part. It couldn't fit more perfectly.

Ita.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

"rapidly withering figure?"

"She's known for being accessible, candid and honest. How very friggin' heretical here in lip-cemented T-town!"

its got to be Angelina Jolie. It's not Nicole Richie that's for sure.....she's not charitable and she's tight lipped (not admiting anorexia). The only other one I can think of is Kate Bosworth, because of her 'red campaign' (charity), movies, model boyfriend- except she's been looking healthier lately and isn't very candid/honest at all. Angelina's one of the only actresses with that candid reputation- besides Christina Ricci, who has been skinny forever and doesn't fit this item at all. Plus it's not Pam Anderson, she doesn't have a withering figure- I saw her looking the same as she always does on "The Today Show" a few days ago. Even though Angelina has been charitable for quite some time, she's been particularly so as of late because of her adoptions (Pax, Zahara) in foreign countries. Her charity work hit an all time high after she got together with Brad Pitt publicly also- probably to counteract all the negative publicity that came with that relationship.

"Some people love Fake--la Ferocity...the rest live to hate her."
    Angelina for sure....I'm 99 percent sure on this
    Last edited by nycgirl; June 22nd, 2007 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nessysuperstar View Post
    Isn't this Pam Anderson? I think there was an early Ted BI about her blowing off a photo shoot cuz she was extra high and the editor warning her about never doing it again. And He says entertainment endeavors which could be her Las Vegas thang. I don't think its Angelina. Plus Pam hangs out with her ex Tommy Lee a whole bunch lately and didn't he/doesn't he do H? Plus she is looking real haggard lately.
    Nice guess.

The mention of 'entertainment endeavours' makes me think it's not films that Ted is talking about - something less classy or well perceived. Like being a magician's stage hand in Vegas??

Fake = plastic tits? People love to hate her... people love to knock on her bimbo reputation??

I dunno - not convinced it's Pam, but I'm not convinced it's Angelina either.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyCrazy View Post
    But, a couple of things that make me doubt this is Angelina is this:

F.F. has enjoyed a fairly good reputation in the media and rags

I don't think Angelina has ever had a good rep in the media and rags. They have trashed her for a long, long time.

knowing how utterly benevolent our do-goodin’ broad happens to be as of late

Angelina has been doing that UN thing for a couple of years.

She’s known for being accessible, candid and honest.

Last week Ted C said that angelina was not honest, or accessible. Ted said she was a control freak who only was “honest” with the people she could control.
    And that's exactly what makes me doubt this is Angelina. The clues don't fit, even if the overall "suspicion of herion addiction + humanitarian" vibe is present.

She's had good press recently, but by and large the press love to glorify her 'sordid' and 'extreme' past. She's definitley not know for being accessible! (Candid and honest, yes. But not accessible!)

I so think it is Angelina.

If for no other reason than Ted's penchant for using syllabuls and similar letters to name his blinds.

Examples-
    Pixie Mixie - Nicole Richie
    Morgan Mayhem - Lindsay Lohan

Hence, Fake--la Ferocity - Angelina Jolie
    Try it out, say it aloud, it rhymes. They all do. Ted's obvious and juicy ones always seem to.

that said, this is tragic. it makes me sad and ihope i am wrong but i doubt i, nor he, is. she never dealt w/ the issues making her an addict, she just pushed them away so she could focus on otheres pain. which doesnt make your own internal pain go away.

sorry, psycho-analysis of angelina. Anyway.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I so think it is Angelina.

If for no other reason than Ted's penchant for using syllabuls and similar letters to name his blinds.

Examples-
    Pixie Mixie - Nicole Richie
    Morgan Mayhem - Lindsay Lohan

Hence, Fake--la Ferocity - Angelina Jolie
    Try it out, say it aloud, it rhymes. They all do. Ted's obvious and juicy ones always seem to.
    Although the Fake--la bit would fit better with Pam--la.....

Bronze Member

It is one of two people who have been withering in the press. It is either Angelina,(which I would love for it to be) or the other withering star is Jenna Jameson. Alot of the clues would fit her too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Ted Casablanca 06/22/2007

Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth
    One Needling Blind Vice: Some people love Fake--la Ferocity...the rest live to hate her. This do-it-all diva, known to dabble in everything from fab sex to fabber shoes, has her hand in purty much everything these days. Endorsements. Charitable endeavors. Entertainment projects. You name it. And all the wowin' while, Fake--la manages to look super-duper delish in the process. Well, she used to, at least. Lately, F2's once enviable bod has changed for the worse. And her hunky man isn't the only person concerned about the once divinely gifted babe. Nope, now a very few inside Industry types are also concerned 'bout our gal Fakey. See, F.F. has enjoyed a fairly good reputation in the media and rags...until recently. She's known for being accessible, candid and honest. How very friggin' heretical here in lip-cemented T-town! Apparently, Ms. Ef's hiding one helluva secret. And I'm the bitch to fill ya in on what, exactly, it is that has those select few Hollywood movers 'n' shakers so shaking in their Prada wear, regarding Fakey. She's got what's known as...a heroin habit. Well, she's hardly the first dame in this drug-infested enclave to fall down that slippery alley, right? It's just, uh, so damn rich to find this out, knowing how utterly benevolent our do-goodin' broad happens to be as of late. Gosh, wonder how long before everyone finds out what's really behind Fake--la's rapidly withering figure? It'll be "Paris who?" should that happen, trust. AND IT AINT: Jessica Biel; Kelly Ripa; Keira Knightley

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information