Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cosmo's Bitchiest Girl in Hollywood (December Issue)

Default Cosmo's Bitchiest Girl in Hollywood (December Issue)

I don't have time to type all of the stories out right now (will try to do so upon return from Thanksgiving vacation) but does anyone who's read it have any thoughts about it? Personally, I think it's Tara Reid with Cameran Diaz being a close second.

Default Re: Cosmo's Bitchiest Girl in Hollywood (Dec Issue)

when i used to read Cosmo, i remember i used to salivate at the blind items about celebs in their mag. Those were from first hand accounts to. but back on topic..i think you may have to give us a snippet from the article.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

This is the entire article:

The Bitchiest Girl in Hollywood: The Sequel

When we first ran a story about the star many people in the business secretly considered to be the biggest bitch in Hollywood, we couldn't imagine a meaner, more backstabbing woman. But now we've come across an actress who makes the first Bitchy Girl seem fairly tame by comparison. This crazy leading lady cheats, steals, lies-and, of course, sleeps with other girls' boyfriends. Listen in as the people who know her best spill their most shocking stories about how she used and abused them. It's no surprise none of them would reveal their names-Bitchy Girl loves to seek revenge, and she's damn good at it too.

Key:
    =mean-spirited
    =Beyond bitchy
    =Downright nasty
    =Totally malicious

Closet Klepto
    Victim: Her Personal Assistant
    I was so excited to get the job as [Bitchy Girl]'s assistant. I'm a couple of years older than she is, and I imagined that I would organize her office, read scripts, take care of her life...and that we'd be friends. And that's the way it was for a little over a year-she's very flighty and never knows where she's supposed to be, so I was like her mother/best friend. We would often hang out after work with all of my friends because she didn't have many. This for some reason didn't seem that weird to me back then-I just chalked it up to its being hard to make genuine friends as an actor. Anyway, I was taking her with me to parties, and she was really fun. We were the same size, and we shared clothes. She sometimes didn't return mine, but she always made sure that I put hers back in her closet the next day.

And then, practically overnight, she started getting jealous of my life and being weird around my friends. She'd put me down in front of them-and she even told my best friend behind my back that I'd better lose 15 pounds or I'd never get a boyfriend! I totally flipped out when I heard that. I only weighed 120! She started calling me in the middle of the night and accusing me of stealing her BlackBerry or flirting with a guy she liked. Each time, I would calm her down, but she'd always call back a minute later, screaming about something else. Then she told my mother that I was bulimic. It was a lie, but my mother was so worried that she almost staged an intervention. The day I quit was seriously the happiest day of my life.

Not-So-Sweet Revenge
    Victim: An Actor
    She was my girlfriend for a few months, and we had some good times, but she's so insecure and needy that we kept breaking up and then getting back together. Over and over, night after night...it was exhausting. Then I met this girl I really liked, so I broke up with [Bitchy Girl] for good. Or so I thought.

Whenever I went anywhere with my new girlfriend, [Bitchy Girl] would be there-drunk, carrying on, and causing a huge scene. My new girlfriend's also an actress, and she started hearing from casting directors that [Bitchy Girl] was telling them that my girlfriend had a coke problem and warning them not to hire her for jobs. This wasn't true at all. Finally she got psycho on someone else and left us alone. But my new girlfriend thought that if I was able to have had a relationship with someone as crazy as [Bitchy Girl], then I must be crazy too, so she dumped me.

Guest From Hell
    Victim: A Hotel Manager
    [Bitchy Girl] lived at the hotel I work at for about four months while she was in the process of getting her own place. At first everyone loved her-she's always be at the bar really late, singing, telling jokes, flirting, and leaving big tips for the staff. She started having some wild parties in her room and other guests would complain, but we would make allowances for her because the staff liked her. Then things spun out of control-she got into a fight with another guest in the lobby and took a swing at her. She got so drunk that she fell down in the bar a few times, and then she threw a plate of scrambled eggs at a waitress because she said the waitress was looking down her blouse. Whenever I was about to throw her out, she'd apologize profusely. There's something really seductive about her, so every time, I caved and let her stay.

But one night, the bartender caught her with her hands in his wallet, which had been in his jacket behind the bar! He grabbed her, and there was a huge scene, and they called me. When I got there, she was shrieking that she was going to sue us, and I told her the whole thing was on videotape. It wasn't, but she didn't know that. She left the next morning, and nobody was sorry to see her go.

Crazy About a Role
    Victim: A Cating Director
    I brought [Bitchy Girl] in for one of her first auditions. She was so sweet and funny, and I wanted her to get the part. She didn't get it, but we kept in touch and I always thought about her for other roles. Then we met at a party, and she was very drunk and asked me why I never cast her. I just said something about how I constantly bring her name up at meetings, but it just hasn't worked out yet. Most actors are soothed by that. But no, [Bitchy Girl] had a total meltdown. She started screaming and saying that I was out to ruin her career. She literally had to be restrained. Believe me, I've been in this business a long time, and if it's the last thing I do, I make sure that every casting director in the business knows how nuts she is.

Single White Female Fiasco
    Victim: An Actress
    Talk about psycho. We met at a club, and she called the next day and asked me to meet her for lunch. We started hanging out, and she was so fun and always really interested in what was going on in my life. It's sort of flattering when someone asks all about you and doesn't drone on about themselves like most actors. We went shopping all the time, and she would buy the same things I did, which didn't strike me as creepy until later. She had her hair cut just like mine, and my boyfriend said that we looked like twins, which I took as a compliment. And then one night, I walked into my house, and she was on the couch having sex with my boyfriend! I threw them both out and cried for months. Whenever I see her name, I feel like I could throw up.
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; November 19th, 2005 at 02:29 PM.

STD Scare
    Victim: An Actor
    I dated [Bitchy Girl] for about five months. It was fun, but I wasn't that serious about her. She, however, didn't feel the same way. When I finally decided to break it off, she started calling me a hundred times an hour, and I'm not exaggerating. It was relentless. It got so bad that I threatened to call the police, and finally she left me alone. But that wasn't the end of it. She spread the nastiest rumors about me-she told everyone that I had herpes and that I was sleeping with women and not telling them. She also said that I had a drug problem and I was impotent. All of which, of course, was a total lie. I hate her guts.

Drunk Dining
    Victim: A Waitress
    I work at one of the hottest restaurants in Hollywood, and [Bitchy Girl] used to be a good customer. We all liked her because she's such a party girl, always drinking and laughing and bringing in huge groups of people and leaving big tips. Then she started getting drunker and drunker each time she was here.

One night, she was so drunk and out of hand that she started screaming at another table of diners, telling them that if they looked at her again, she'd scratch their eyes out. My boss wanted me to throw her out, but we had sort of become friends and I felt bad for her. So I took her home, held her hair back while she vomited, put her to bed, and left.

The next morning I went by her house to make sure she was okay and to talk to her about her drinking problem. She pretty much didn't remember what happened the night before, so I told her. She was really embarrassed and thanked me. And then that little bitch called the restaurant and told my boss that I had stolen a necklace from her! Thank God he knows me well and assumed it was a lie. He told her to go to the police with her story and never come back to the restaurant again. A few months ago, she tried to sneak in with a group, but my boss saw her and walked her to the exit.

Not Just a Scene Stealer
    Victim: A Stylist
    [Bitchy Girl] is a dream to dress. I'll say this about her: She has a great body. I worked with her for over a year, dressing her for photo shoots and award shows. They love her on the red carpet because she's willing to laugh at herself and she always looks terrific.

But then clothes and jewelry started missing after shoots, and she told me that she thought her assistant was taking things. We started watching the assistant, but we could never catch her stealing. [Bitchy Girl] would complain about the assistant, and when I asked her why she didn't fire her, she told me the assistant had a horrible life and she just couldn't do it to her. It made me like [Bitchy Girl] even more. This went on for several months, with more and more stuff disappearing. And then one day, I saw [Bitchy Girl] walk into the bathroom with a really expensive dress. When she came out, I didn't see the dress, so I grabbed her bag and found it shoved in there. What a nut job.

Ho, Ho, Ho Holiday Gathering
    Victim: A Journalist
    I never become friends with the people I interview, but [Bitchy Girl] and I somehow struck up a friendship. It was right around the holidays when I met her, and her own family was on the other side of the country. I felt bad for her, so I asked her to come home with me for Thanksgiving. And she was a doll. I have a brother who's a couple of years younger than she is, and he had a huge crush on her. She went bowling with him and his friends one night, and they all had a blast.

Then I brought her home for Christmas too. My parents have lots of friends...there must have been a hundred people at our house. [Bitchy Girl] had brought presents for my family, and they had gifts for her as well. Sounds like a perfect holiday scene, right? That's what I thought-until I discovered that she stole my mother's turquoise necklace and slept with my brother's best friend. And she even had the nerve to tell everyone that my family was corny and she couldn't wait to get away from them. I hope she never works again.
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; November 19th, 2005 at 02:23 PM.

SVZ

wow go you!

I still say Tara Reid.

NoDayButToday...thaks for posting it all! Wow!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

No problem, I had nothing else to do. I was sitting around waiting for pledges to find me on their scavenger hunt. But now, they've all found me and I'm no longer stuck in my room all day

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    I still say Tara Reid.

NoDayButToday...thaks for posting it all! Wow!
    tara reid doesn't have the perfect body.

btw, the first bitchy girl was winona ryder.

paris hilton?

brittany murphy? shees seems crazy enough!

Bronze Member

man this is good. I need to know who it is!!

Parasite or Tara
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Bitchy girl is an actress, and seems to be fairly young. Drunk, nice bod......
    Except for the nice body comment, I would totally agree w/the Tara Reid theory. She also seems like a sad individual, and I can totally see her stealing. And she USED to have a decent body...back a few years ago.
    Could be her!

Does Cosmo ever reveal their blind items??

It doesn't seem like it's Paris at all. No one would consider her an actress, and this person is described as a "leading lady". As for her copying someone else's style, no way. As trashy and disgusting as it is, Paris does have her own look. I'm gonna go with Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    tara reid doesn't have the perfect body.

btw, the first bitchy girl was winona ryder.
    really? how did you find out?
    for BG#2 i say Cameron too. it fits.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information