Thread: Ted Casablanca 06/14/07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Ted Casablanca 06/14/07

Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth
    One Effed-Up Blind Vice: Now, Iíve heard of studios having it in their starsí contracts (or, at least, agreed to under the proverbial slutty table) for them to hook up off camera, just to drive the rag-addicted ones into a ticket-buying frenzy, but did you ever think such plotting poop-heads would ask their leads to...bust up? Nope, nor did I. Iím such a romantic fool, ya might say, never thought that one would go down. But go dirty-down, it did. Well, at least itís supposed to, when Virginal Vexed finally goes public with the fact that sheís broken up with her gorgeous and multitalented guy, Bi Cepps. Oh, how damn twisted is this town, already? Donít answer that. Instead, read on: Prom Night Naughtiness is expected to pack 'em in, certainly in the teeny-pimply crowd, thatís fer sure. The soon-to-be released flick isóhow shall I put this?óa groundbreaking hotbed of entertaining yet importantly cheesy effects and moods. Typical kinda pic thatíll make audiences scream yet feel like theyíve left actually learning something, ya know? Like Courteney Cox taught us in Scream 3 that all us journos are evil, right? Regardless, Ms. Vee thinks her man is pretty demonic, has for some time now. Could that be why everybody sheís worked with on her past films wants to boil the potty-mouthed witch in oil, with Joan Rivers' excised body parts for proper seasoning? But thatís not the point, which is simply that, conveniently for Virgy, Promís distributor requested that V. and her man, Bi, break up shortly after the filmís release, just to ensure that much more mindless lapping from the more gossipy movie fans. This is not a joke. AND IT AINíT: Jessica Alba/Cash Warren; Vanessa Minnillo/Nick Lachey; Naomi Watts/Liev Schreiber

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

that's hell confusing.... attempting to decypher it..

1. It's common practice for studios to 'encourage'/contractually oblige their stars to hook up for the tabloid publicity that will follow

2. Not as well know is similarly enforcing break ups for the coverage

3. Virginal Vexxed and Bi Cepps are the couple here

4. Something about the type of film.. don't get it?!

5. She hasn't liked her bloke for a while, something which is grating on her co-stars nerves

6. The contractual obligation gives her a convenient means to ditch the loser boyfriend.

Odd inclusion of Naomi/Leiv in the And It Ain'ts...

Christine Taylor and Ben Stiller. Alot of Christine's work has been on Stiller films. If she hates him, working with him all day long would probably make her pissy. She has a movie coming out soon with Mandy Moore, who got her start in the teenybopper arena.

Prom Night Naughtiness is expected to pack 'em in, certainly in the teeny-pimply crowd, that’s fer sure.

This seems like a teen movie and the leads are dating.

The soon-to-be released flick is—how shall I put this?—a groundbreaking hotbed of entertaining yet importantly cheesy effects and moods.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to meÖ.it only means the night is coming.

I'm going with "High School Musical II" which is slated to come out later this year. Stars Zac Efron and his GF (although I dont recall her name). First thing I thought of...thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    I'm going with "High School Musical II" which is slated to come out later this year. Stars Zac Efron and his GF (although I dont recall her name). First thing I thought of...thoughts?
    Sounds good to me and they are dating, I believe.

Scratch that. It's a made for TV movie.

I agree. Zac Efron and Vanessa Higgins from High School Musical 2. Even though it is a made for TV movie, they tour around the country. I know I went with my four kids. Tickets cost me over $350.00 dollars.
    Last edited by tamjo54; June 15th, 2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: read another response, needed to go into more detail

I found this on imdb -

Met ex-girlfriend Vanessa Anne Hudgens on the set of High School Musical (2006) (TV).

I'm thinking all the hints point to Harry Potter....witch, vexxed teen movie....but there isn't much gossip on the kids from that, esp the chick who plays hermione, I doubt anyone would care at all.

Next guess is the Elisha Cuthbert movie...Captivity. Summer, horror, shes dating an athlete, is said to be a bitch. I dunno, my two cents anyway.

Elite Member

I thought for sure it was Jessica Alba until i read the last sentence. Dang.

Good god...I freaking hate Ted and his fucked up writings.

It's a teen movie type film...stars are dating, the woman in the relationship is basically hated by everyone. Sure as hell sounds like Jessica Alba...

Christ, no clue.

Good god...I freaking hate Ted and his fucked up writings.
    I'm with you on that. I just skip over them and read the guesses. He drives me crazy.

Thread Information