Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06/07/07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Ted Casablanca 06/07/07

Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth
    One Bound 'n' Bagged Blind Vice: There's a certain actor who's in the rags these days. On the cover of one of those sorry-ass publicist-sanctioned suck jobs, actually. Let's call this performer Rubba-Rubba Release, shall we? Yes, that suits the schmuck perfectly. Now, R.R.R.'s career has hit more questionable points than Posh Spice has bones showing. Nevertheless, audiences and Oscar voters alike have had their frenzied moments with Rubba, so despite having participated in some of the most lampooned flicks ever made, R3 possesses awards that many people would murder their mothers, mistresses and spouses to possess. (Ah, such is the way in H-town, where cops have the best sugar tits round, right?) But I do wonder: Could Rubba's debatable—at best—rep be the reason R.R.R.'s recently on the cover of yet another widely distributed zine? Uh, nope would be the best answer I could provide. That's 'cause R-hon—who's well experienced in the relationship game—is ensconced in yet another rocky hookup, due to R.R.R.'s myriad dicky dalliances that R. just can't seem to stay away from. Including with the editor who just put the three-initialed slut on the damn cover, don't you know. AND IT AIN’T: Steve Carrell; Oprah Winfrey; Hugh Jackman

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

Elite Member

Eddie murphy? he won some awards but also has been in joke films that made $ and his rep is that of a tranny lover

Strong Mel Gibson references here!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Bronze Member

I thought of him right off the bat, but Ted's description of him as "three-initialed" makes me think he's known by all three names or first, last and middle initial. But I guess we first have to figure out wtf Oprah, Hugh Jackman, and Steve Carell have in common...

Bronze Member

Ted keeps emphasizing the three initials of the guy's name, making me think he actually does go by all three names.
    FIrst, though, what in the world do Oprah, Hugh Jackman, and Steve Carell have in common???

Quote Originally Posted by pusssykatt View Post
    One Bound 'n' Bagged Blind Vice: There's a certain actor who's in the rags these days. On the cover of one of those sorry-ass publicist-sanctioned suck jobs, actually. Let's call this performer Rubba-Rubba Release, shall we? Yes, that suits the schmuck perfectly. Now, R.R.R.'s career has hit more questionable points than Posh Spice has bones showing. Nevertheless, audiences and Oscar voters alike have had their frenzied moments with Rubba, so despite having participated in some of the most lampooned flicks ever made, R3 possesses awards that many people would murder their mothers, mistresses and spouses to possess. (Ah, such is the way in H-town, where cops have the best sugar tits round, right?) But I do wonder: Could Rubba's debatable—at best—rep be the reason R.R.R.'s recently on the cover of yet another widely distributed zine? Uh, nope would be the best answer I could provide. That's 'cause R-hon—who's well experienced in the relationship game—is ensconced in yet another rocky hookup, due to R.R.R.'s myriad dicky dalliances that R. just can't seem to stay away from. Including with the editor who just put the three-initialed slut on the damn cover, don't you know. AND IT AIN’T: Steve Carrell; Oprah Winfrey; Hugh Jackman

OK translation time, because let's face it - it's better than studying for exams!

1. BI is about an actor, who is currently on the cover of a magazine

2. Acting career has been a bit topsy-turvy - much shit, but lots of hits too. Award winning

3. Well experienced in the relationship game - doesn't need translating!

4. Currently involved in another rocky relationship, going down the tube because of his "dicky" alliances (hooking up with guys - or trannies?)

5. One of these alliances is with the editor of the magazine that the actor is currently on the face of
    > now that bit is juicy!

Who's on the magazine covers in La-La Land at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by pusssykatt View Post
    Nevertheless, audiences and Oscar voters alike have had their frenzied moments with Rubba, so despite having participated in some of the most lampooned flicks ever made, R3 possesses awards that many people would murder their mothers, mistresses and spouses to possess.
    These instantly made me think of Ryan Reynolds (National Lampoon's Van Wilder and Amityville Horror) but I don't know if he's received or even been nominated for any awards.

This month Vanity Fair has this epic 21 different cover issue all shot by Annie Liebowitz featuring world leaders, dignitaries, actors, and musicians.

The actors on these covers are:
    Madonna
    Chris Rock
    Brad Pitt
    Oprah
    George Clooney
    Don Cheedle
    Djimon Honsou

Any of those people sound like RRR?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Silver Member

I think it might be George Clooney.

career has hit more questionable points - check (did some really bad movies)

audiences and Oscar voters alike have had their frenzied moments
    with Rubba - has one Oscar

the cover of yet another widely distributed zine - he's on the cover of Vanity Fair

who's well experienced in the relationship game—is ensconced in yet another rocky hookup, due to R.R.R.'s myriad dicky dalliances - has dated tons of women and rumored to be gay

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Strong Mel Gibson references here!
    I agree! Although the "sugar tits" reference does seem a bit obvious, no? I have to see if he is on any 'zine covers this month. The Mad Max movies have been lampooned.
    Last edited by Lalique; June 8th, 2007 at 07:17 AM.

Mel Gibson?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    This month Vanity Fair has this epic 21 different cover issue all shot by Annie Liebowitz featuring world leaders, dignitaries, actors, and musicians.

The actors on these covers are:
    Madonna
    Chris Rock
    Brad Pitt
    Oprah
    George Clooney
    Don Cheedle
    Djimon Honsou
    Bruce Willis is also on a cover for Vanity Fair in June.

Jeremy Piven is on the cover of Esquire. Not sure if he fits though
    David Granger would be the editor probably.

Never mind, he's never been up for an oscar. Emmys yes, Oscars no.
    Last edited by WitchHazelEyed; June 8th, 2007 at 08:22 AM.

For the Vanity Fair thing: Bono would have been the editor. That would be scandalous

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    These instantly made me think of Ryan Reynolds (National Lampoon's Van Wilder and Amityville Horror) but I don't know if he's received or even been nominated for any awards.
    I also thought of him first because his full name is Ryan Rodney Reynolds and he uses RRR on his myspace. But its not him because he hasn't won any awards. I'm going with Eddie Murphy, just let me find that freakin' cover.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information