Thread: Ted Casablanca 05/17/07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Ted Casablanca 05/17/07

Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth
    One Inflated Blind Vice: This one's too stupid for words—which means, of course, darlings, we have to blab 'bout it. So, put on your push-up bras, babes, and snap to! Board-Like Boring isn't really such a bad babe. She's sweet enough. Barely good-looking enough. She reads her lines with, oh, a fair amount of aplomb, I s'pose. But girlfriends, I daresay B.L.B.'s bosses at the big network gig where she does the 9-to-5 thang do not agree that Ms. B. has what it takes. That's why her job was recently on the line—B.-doll came thisclose to being canned, and she heard about it. And the small-screen heavens above being what they are, Board-Like realized there was only so much she could do to improve her ho-hum prime-time performance—i.e., very little. Therefore, Ms. Boring did what many not exactly talented femmes do when they ultimately realize no amount of acting classes and TelePrompTer training will help: She got a boob job. And guess what? It worked! The sex-on-their-noggins boss folk at the network changed their minds about Ms. B. (one of them just told me so directly), deciding that all the attention on B.L.B.'s impressive new cleavage would now be diverting viewers from Boring's otherwise nondescript delivery. Ah, Hollywood, predictable to the end. And It Ain't: Katie Couris; Elizabeth Hasselbeck; Diane Sawyer

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

why do i think of Terri Hatcher-well I guess this could fit any of those desperate chicks, maybe the Ms. Michael Bolton one?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha Mandy View Post
    why do i think of Terri Hatcher-well I guess this could fit any of those desperate chicks, maybe the Ms. Michael Bolton one?
    This seems to be about someone in media or a tv anchorwoman.
    Nancy Grace?
    *****SUPERTRAMP=SUPERFREAK*****

This is pointing to news. That chick who was on Law and Order, then moved to being a news Anchor? Andrea something?

Andrea Thompson. Good guess. One of those people who suddenly decided to call themselves a journalist with zero training or ability, and got the chance simply because she was an actor. I'm a journalist -- I guess that means I can act, right? lol

I'm sure her new boobs will go a long way toward making her a better "journalist."

I watched her hosting a news program once. She is the most monotonous, boring, journalistically impaired professional I have ever witnessed.

Maria Menounos
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

lol, i lifted this quote off IDMB:

"I'm Andrea Thompson, and unless you've been living in a cave, you probably already know that." - Andrea Thompson introducing herself on her first day as newsreader on CNN's Headline News

I never heard of her before this BI, lol

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Maria Menounos

Thats who 1st popped into my head also...
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

haha I've never heard of her either, despite the fact that I watch the news every day. So clearly she's got an undeserved ego also.....but have her boobs gotten bigger lately? (question for anyone who watches her regularly)

Quote Originally Posted by Rianam View Post
    lol, i lifted this quote off IDMB:

"I'm Andrea Thompson, and unless you've been living in a cave, you probably already know that." - Andrea Thompson introducing herself on her first day as newsreader on CNN's Headline News

I never heard of her before this BI, lol

Bronze Member

The idea of this is so irritating to me. I couldn't tell if an anchor had a boob job because I don't watch the news to look at boobs. It tells me "the powers that be" don't care about their women viewers and don't hold thnk much about the intelligence of their male viewers either.

Elite Member

I thought Maria too, but just saw her on TV from Cannes and she doesn't look like she had a boob job.

Debbie Matenopolous (or howeer you spell it) on E? Dunno if I'd call that a big network gig.

How about Anne Curry? Has she been "more curvy"?

Campbell Brown?

I'm reaching...

Hit By Ban Bus!

No way is it Anne Curry - she's often really animated.

And Campbell Brown is really good plus flat as a fritter and could care less! She doesn't even bother to pad-she is small and smiling!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information