Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 04/11/07

Silver Member

Default Lainey Blind Item 04/11/07

Gotta pay your dues in any industry…but especially in hers. However, it seems like the New Bitch doesn’t care for respecting the veterans in her business and so she is making enemies of almost everyone she works with and everything who works with everyone she works with. For such a close knit community, this certainly doesn’t bode well, especially when the freshman glow starts to recede.

But such foresight has escaped her and she’s burning bridges left right and centre, issuing demands normally reserved for bonafide legends in the business and treating the “workers” like they were born to serve her. During a recent tantrum, when she was given some professional advice, and instead of taking the criticism and learning from it, she waved her finger around, humiliating the person trying to help her, and tore him a new asshole: “I don’t need you to tell me what to do. I AM (this business) and I saved it too!” and then of course sulked for an hour and refused to work.

And then there’s the insecurity. The minute another big name female gets brought up, the backstabbing begins. “Oh please… she is so fat next to me, she should just go home” or “Girl is gettin’ OLD! She should stop worrying about what I’m doing – it’s stressin’ her out!”

Now as women…let’s face it… we are ALL catty. But the smart ones do it in a safe environment, with our girls, with those we trust. But the New Bitch’s ego is so out of control, she drops her insults everywhere, all the time, and she thinks she’s above repercussion.

Dead Wrong.

With the exception of her own team – and they’re milking her dry anyway – most people in the industry hate her with a passion. And while they would never intentionally bring her down, they will certainly make her feel unwelcome. So one day when she needs a friend, she may not have anyone to help. Hospitality is not an eternal river.

Jennifer Hudson
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I like the Jennifer Hudson guess, but the only thing that makes me second guess it is the "She's so fat next to me" comment since she isn't particularly slender....
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

omigoodness, Grey's guess is a such good one and now I can't think of anyone else.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore0101 View Post
    I like the Jennifer Hudson guess, but the only thing that makes me second guess it is the "She's so fat next to me" comment since she isn't particularly slender....
    She recently did an event with Patti LaBelle and they performed an "impromptu duet", which was probably staged beforehand. There were rumors that she was a rude bitch to the legendary Ms. LaBelle, so this comment could have come from that. If that's true, if I ever see JHud I will bitchslap her myself.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She recently did an event with Patti LaBelle and they performed an "impromptu duet", which was probably staged beforehand. There were rumors that she was a rude bitch to the legendary Ms. LaBelle, so this comment could have come from that. If that's true, if I ever see JHud I will bitchslap her myself.
    Ok, that works with Patti LaBelle! You rock at blinds!
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Lohan?

Elite Member

Why would JH say "I am (this business) and I saved it too!"? That doesn't even make any sense given that she's just starting out and she's hardly "saving" anything.

What about Carrie Underwood? Is she "saving" country music? Seems like she's the first crossover artist in years (since Shania?). And she's certainly thin enough to make the fat comment.

Elite Member

And then there’s the insecurity. The minute another big name female gets brought up, the backstabbing begins. “Oh please… she is so fat next to me, she should just go home” or “Girl is gettin’ OLD! She should stop worrying about what I’m doing – it’s stressin’ her out!”

that implies there is more than one and not a one time thing. lets face it, jhud is bigger than 99% of hollywood. it isnt her.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post

that implies there is more than one and not a one time thing. lets face it, jhud is bigger than 99% of hollywood. it isnt her.
    I don't read it that way, both of those comments are about the same person, i.e., she's calling Patti fat AND old.

Elite Member

Yeah, but why the hell would Patti care about what JH is doing? Patti is a legend.

My first thought was Lindsay Lohan, too.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I think it's JHud. I've heard a lot of bad press from her. She thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. She could have also been referring to Aretha Franklin. I wanted to like Jennifer, but the more I hear about her ther less I like.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Listen-who in their right mind would possibly insult Patti LaBelle AND
    Aretha??? You would have to be a suicidal ingrate!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Jennifer is young, arrogant, and possibly stupid. You know when you're young you think you are the top of the heap and everyone else is old and ugle.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information