Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 04/09

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Entertainment Lawyer 04/09

Crazy Days and Nights
    Easter Sunday is supposed to be a time spent with family. OK, so I guess if you have the time and inclination you could maybe get in a round of golf. This married A list movie actor told his wife he needed to relax and so was going out to Palm Springs to play some golf. He showed up at the golf course. He went inside the pro-shop and gave the head pro a few hundred dollars and said that if his wife called to tell her that the actor was out on the course and no cell phones are allowed there. Then he was to call the actor's cell phone and tell him the wife called. The actor then left the pro shop with a woman who was not dressed to play golf and drove away. Now it's possible this twosome played golf somewhere else, but I think he was trying to put his ball into another cup if you know what I mean. **Note to other actors who try this. Spread the $$ around to all the staff at the shop so they don't go blabbing away.**

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

Michael Douglas.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I agree. It has to be him.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by pusssykatt View Post
    Crazy Days and Nights
    Easter Sunday is supposed to be a time spent with family. OK, so I guess if you have the time and inclination you could maybe get in a round of golf. This married A list movie actor told his wife he needed to relax and so was going out to Palm Springs to play some golf. He showed up at the golf course. He went inside the pro-shop and gave the head pro a few hundred dollars and said that if his wife called to tell her that the actor was out on the course and no cell phones are allowed there. Then he was to call the actor's cell phone and tell him the wife called. The actor then left the pro shop with a woman who was not dressed to play golf and drove away. Now it's possible this twosome played golf somewhere else, but I think he was trying to put his ball into another cup if you know what I mean. **Note to other actors who try this. Spread the $$ around to all the staff at the shop so they don't go blabbing away.**

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS
    Kevin Costner...his wife is pregnant and due in May. The 'tin' reference is to the golf movie he starred in "Tin Cup."

Billie

Plus wasn't Kevin Costner accused of indecent exposure or something?
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

Is Kevin Costner really A-list, though? He's famous, but he doesn't command the kind of money, have blockbuster movies, and/or have the legendary status that are required for A-list, I don't think.

I'm sort of inclined to go with Michael Douglas, even though he's not churning out the movies. He's Hollywood royalty of sorts, so that propels him up a few notches in the hierarchy, I'd think.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

First thought was Kevin Costner.....he's such a sleeze.

Warren Beatty?

Elite Member

Tom Hanks?
    Brad Pitt?
    Denzel?

Quote Originally Posted by pusssykatt View Post
    Kevin Costner...his wife is pregnant and due in May. The 'tin' reference is to the golf movie he starred in "Tin Cup."

Billie
    Yup, the first one I thought of.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Elite Member

I really wouldn't have classed Kevin Costner as A list though. I thought Michael Douglas cos of the golf thing...he took part in some celebrity golfing tournament a while back.

Thread Information