Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 3/13/07

Default Lainey Blind Item 3/13/07

Meeting at the Spa

There have always been rumblings about his sexual orientation…never anything concrete. Just that, as we all know, any time you’re single for a protracted time in Hollywood and you happen to be as fine and distinguished as he is, people start to whisper. And while I do know for sure that he does enjoy women, even hiring them on occasion, this is the first legitimate hint of the gaygay – for me anyway – that I can report.

Or maybe not. Maybe it means nothing. After all, there can be a THOUSAND explanations behind it, right?

So he’s shooting on location. Co-star flirtation will undoubtedly start swirling…as usual… especially since they’ve supposedly had a past.

Anyway, during down time, he heads to the local spa for a massage. Very normal. Except he books a Couples Massage. Also very normal. But is it normal that his partner was his stylist? His male stylist?

Well… since I think he’s totally, totally straight – to me, he’s just a dude with a tight sched. Sometimes you have to take a meeting in the unlikeliest of places. Others in our conservative location town however found it a little unusual though I should clarify – there were no Travolta-like masseur-inspired c*ckstands, thank Goddess.

Oh and one more thing – this male stylist goes everywhere habit? It’s apparently, like, totally a habit. Every location, everywhere, a shadow. I hear this wasn’t the first couples massage. And it won’t be the last.

But again – call me Cruise, as is the case with Jake Gyllenhaal, to me this superstar is 100% into chicks.
    Wooo. Super juicy, so who is filiming right now?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Please don't let it be my precious George.

Actually, I was just realizing that George is filming Leatherheads with former fuckbuddy Renee Zellwegger. But I'm not too upset, Lainey is adamant that he's striaight and I agree with her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

How do these people expect massage therapists to keep quiet? When I worked in day spas there was all kinds of shit going on and people talking about it. Whatever. And I do think it's George and 100% he's bisexual.

Has Brad Pitt started filming his new movie with Gwyneth Paltrow? They used to be engaged or dated or fucked or whatever.

If not, I say George Clooney.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

^good one, Laurent. I think Brad's bi too. And he and George have been fuck buddies, prob. occasionally still are, if they've kissed and made up over Brad's delay in filming the latest Ocean's installment.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Has Brad Pitt started filming his new movie with Gwyneth Paltrow? They used to be engaged or dated or fucked or whatever.

If not, I say George Clooney.

Is Brad still filming Benjamin Button?

Chris McMillian, Jen's stylist, used to be his too when they were married. Maybe is new stylist is Ange's bro?

Bronze Member

Could it be Matthew MCConaughey? He's on location in Australia with Kate Hudson.

Brad's not single.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ah yes.. trust greys to come in a clarify things, thanks!

(Have I mentioned I have Neptune rising?)

Hit By Ban Bus!

i do think it's george clooney but i don't think it's proof of his sexuality. haven't the mafia been doing this forever? pretty thin

I've always suspected clooney was into lads also

And I don't know ANY straight men who would get a 'couples massage' with another dude.....

*gasp* George Clooney?? The only reason I dare say him is because of the 'single forever' comment....and if he's filming w/Rene Z, then I say its absolutely him. God I hate myself for even considering him....

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't doubt that Clooney is bi, but it may just be him treating his stylist well. I've had situations like that as a therapist. It's a nice thing to do, actually. But it does raise a lot of questions.

treating him is one thing (if it was an individual thing)- but a COUPLES massage?? thats pretty gay

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I don't doubt that Clooney is bi, but it may just be him treating his stylist well. I've had situations like that as a therapist. It's a nice thing to do, actually. But it does raise a lot of questions.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information