Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 1/31/07

Default Entertainment Lawyer 1/31/07

So this is barely a blind item, but we will count it as such. Last night at a movie premiere, it was discovered that a recent romance with a very unlikely couple should actually be categorized as a "romance." Seems our actress was looking for some publicity for her new film while her new "boyfriend" agreed to help because he had started to fade from the limelight as well. Our actress made one other recent attempt to garner some headlines, but no one was buying what she was offering. Whatever kisses you saw on camera were the only kisses these two shared. Although good friends, they are only good friends and more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend.
    1. Sienna Miller and P. Diddy, Factory Girl premiere.

This award winning A-list actor has been in and out of numerous relationships this past year. His current girlfriend thinks she is the one because of what he has been saying to her in private and in public. What she doesn't know is that when he has been doing interviews for his latest film and has been alone, he has been passing out a phone number to ladies that catch his eye. When they call the number they get one of his assistants. The assistant then schedules a time for the actor and woman to get together for an extended "interview." These extended interviews are one of the reasons the actor's recent marriage did not work out.
    2. Ryan Phillipe?

This B list actress has always had a career with lots of starts and stops. At one point everyone she was the next big thing. At some point though, her moods and her sexuality caused her to lose a few parts that she would have otherwise been given. Now, with her career back on track and concerns about which team she plays for mostly irrelevant, there is a new problem she is being forced to face. Face literally. She was given some bad botox injections and has had some intermittent problems moving her facial muscles. Right now doctors are taking a wait and see attitude to her most recent outbreak, but our actress is really afraid she will start to sputter again and never get back.
    Michelle Rodriguez? Anne Hathaway?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I was thinking -

#1 - Jessica Simpson & John Mayer

#1 I agree completely w/Sienna Miller/P Diddy...absolutely.

#2 George Clooney???

#3 I also agree w/Michelle Rodriguez. She is/was a loose cannon, but seems to have possibly gotten it under control.

I'm going to guess Charlie Sheen for #2.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

#1 Fugly & Sienna for sure
    #2 Matt LeBlanc (not sure I would consider him A-list tho)
    #3 Michelle

I don't think Ryan Phillipe is an award-winning A-list actor as the blind says.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    #2 Matt LeBlanc (not sure I would consider him A-list tho)
    I dont think he's A list anymore. And he certainly isn't promoting any movies, he's done zilch since Joey ended. I just checked IMDB and he's got no upcoming projects either.

The clue here is someone who is out promoting a new movie, is Ryan?

No. 2 - It seems like it's someone who's had a very quick marriage too.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

ggg
    Bronze Member

#1 Mandy Moore and DJ AM
    he was looking for a famous gf after losing the spotlight with nicole and she came out about her depression

Quote Originally Posted by ggg View Post
    #1 Mandy Moore and DJ AM
    he was looking for a famous gf after losing the spotlight with nicole and she came out about her depression
    ^Exactly. I really like your guess, ggg.
    They are an "unlikely couple". I've seen a few pics of them kissing. And Mandy is in that new movie, Because I Said So.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Silver Member

I am also going with DJ AM/Mandy Moore for #1! I didn't think of it until GGG said so, but it fits, kissing pics and all. I just wonder what this means:

Our actress made one other recent attempt to garner some headlines, but no one was buying what she was offering.

Perhaps her coming out with her 'depression'?

yeah ^^and I think the whole depression thing was kind of lame- what she described having didn't sound like clinical depression at all, more like a growing up thing.......plus most adults suffer from atleast mild depression at some time in their lives

Update from Ent. Lawyer -

#21 Three of them - 1-Mandy Moore and DJ AM 2-That girlfriend is out of the picture. Other than that, I don't know what's going on with him. 3-Still having issues
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Thread Information