Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer Blinds 1/17

Default Entertainment Lawyer Blinds 1/17

1--This singer is out of his mind. His model girlfriend was not beautiful enough for him or he thought he could do better. Somehow he thought his aging, one hit wonder self could get him someone better. What he got was a lesson in how the grass is not always greener on the other side. After bedding a series of 18 year old girls and acting like the wannabe rock star he thinks he is, his ex was seen in public with a collection of men befitting her beauty. Our singer broke and is begging for her to take him back. So far she just keeps laughing at him.

2--Seeing this actress and her complexion Monday night reminded me that she had to miss the world premiere of a movie and almost another because her face had turned into one big zit.
    1. James Blunt/Gisele Bundchen

2. Cameron Diaz?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

For #1, I think the model in James Blunt's life was one of those Russian girls, not Gisele.

Wasn't James Blunt with Petra Nemcova, not Giselle Bundchen? I am getting all these guys mixed up in my head, they're so forgettable.

Elite Member

I think James and Petra are supposed to still be together. plus, James is in his 20s and has had a lot of hits...i dont think its him

Hit By Ban Bus!

I looked at the pics of Cameron close up. Even though she's known for acne, it didn't look like she had it the other night (miraculously).

Sienna Miller's face looked pretty bad to me, I wonder if she's #2?

I think the first item is about James Blunt. He may have had a few hits in Europe, but he could almost be considered a one-hit wonder here in the U.S. "You're Beautiful" was his only hit from his album. The singles released after that had very little impact on radio.

Gisele is now dating Tom Brady, ridiculous how lucky that dude is. Soon-to-be owner of 4 SuperBowl rings and all...

Second one reminds me of Cameron Diaz because of her notoriously bad skin. Maybe that's why her dress was so heinous- to distract from the face.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

No, she's never had any fashion sense.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I think the first item is about James Blunt. He may have had a few hits in Europe, but he could almost be considered a one-hit wonder here in the U.S. "You're Beautiful" was his only hit from his album. The singles released after that had very little impact on radio.
    good point!

James Blunt is a fug

I Think Cameron D is number two too

I don't know if it's a pimple--better yet, I don't know what it possibly is, but here are some pics of Rose McGowan at the Golden Globes.

For more pics, click here:

http://www.justjared.com/2007/01/17/...wan-eye-botox/
    Go Habs Go!!

You're right Blunt dated Petra, Gisele was with Leonardo. All those Brazilian models are so ridiculously thin with giant jugs...I can't tell them apart.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^Petra is Chech and almost "chunky" for a model. She really does stand out. Anyhow, it's them. James Blunt was with her and cheated on her repeatedly, with pix to prove it and all.

I'm not sure it's Cameron in #2. The high-res pix of her skin weren't THAT bad.

For number 2, it doesn't say the actress had a major breakout on that particular night, just that her face and complexion (never her best attribute) reminded this person of 2 previous events where she had to miss or almost miss premieres...

I am going with Cameron since she is notorious for zits.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information