Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment lawyer blind item 12/11/06

Silver Member

Default Entertainment lawyer blind item 12/11/06

I wasn't sure if this had been posted or not, but I want to know who this is!

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/11
    A little background. In Korea there is an all-girl group which is extremely popular not only in Korea but all over Asia. The girls are all teenagers ranging in age from 15-17 and the image they portray is sexy and their lyrics are as suggestive as lyrics can be in Korea, while at the same time being the innocent virgins they are all supposed to be and the public demands.. All over Asia people, especially teenage boys and girls love this group. They are one of the highest selling groups for 2 or 3 years in a row. The girl who is the subject of our story is 17 at the time. Lets call her"BB." In the US, you have a singer who is going on tour throughout Asia. He is a rock/rapper and has a reputation for not being innocent and for being an ass. His group is talented and they do very well for themselves. This guy is the typical "rock star" with the attitude and stereotypes to match. He is about 30 at the time this all happens. Lets call him "RR." It turns out BB is a fan of the music of RR and so at an event in Korea they meet and she is fawning over him as a teenager would when meeting someone she admires or has a crush on. RR is used to having his way with his fans and does not realize that maybe things in Korea are just a little bit different.He just thinks she is another groupie he is trying to get in bed and does not realize that this will be her first time and she considers it much more serious than he does. To him it is one night, to her, she is thinking marriage. One night of sex and he never will think of her again. She will think of him all the time and wonders why he has not returned her calls. About two months go by and she realizes she is pregnant. This is a BIG problem (no pun intended) Although not reality, the stereotype is that young women remain virgins until they marry. This is even more true of someone who is a celebrity of the stature of BB. She is on posters in every teenagers bedroom in the country and most of Asia. She cannot be pregnant. However, she is and she knows who the father is. BB is part of a huge group and cannot just disappear. She only tells her family and the groups manager. Not even the rest of the group know exactly what is wrong with her. The only thing they know is there will not be many tv appearances or concerts for the next year. Abortion was never really an option. Adoption is the only option and the adoption must be done outside the country. BBs manager finally discovers who the father is and tracks down the management team of the father. Of course RRs management team has had this problem from other fans. However an abortion is usually the answer given and funds dispersed for this purpose. With BB they have someone who is underage and a huge star in parts of the world and is believable and needs to hide the situation as much as RR"s team wants to. RR agrees to pay for BB to stay in the US to hide at a hotel and to pay the costs for the birth and adoption and anything else that is necessary. During the pregnancy, BB and RR rarely seeeach other. BB still wants to be with RR and RR does not have the guts to say he does not want to be with her and so strings BB along for the ride. He gets so caught up in the game that he starts talking about marriage and even adopting the baby himself when it is born. This game goes on until about a month prior to delivery. At that point in time RR meets someone he wants to be with and totally blows off BB. He does not tell his new flame about BB or the situation being played out. BB tries to get in contact with RR but RR refuses to speak to her. BB is crushed and feels like RR has lied to her and made her even more ashamed to be in a foreign country, hiding out from fans and delivering a baby that no one wants. She feels abandoned and betrayed and alone and attempts suicide. She is rushed to the hospital.She and the baby are saved. She tries to call RR and tell him about the baby, but again he refuses to speak to her. He has someone in his life. He tells the management team to stop paying the bills, but they ignore him because they do not want this to get out. In an interview with a magazine he is quoted as saying he has no kids and no plans on having any. He is just having a good time and enjoying life. The baby is put up for adoption. BB goes back to Korea where the group breaks up and many of the girls try a solo career. BB steps away from the spotlight even more and remains in seclusion for another year. She is just now trying to reestablish her music career. RR continues on and becomes even more of an ass. He finds someone else and then someone else and so on. I would tell you what happens in more detail to RR but it would give it away who he is. Needless to say I am not a big fan.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's so difficult to read these items that are one huge paragraph.

Fred Durst?

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    It's so difficult to read these items that are one huge paragraph.
    ... where sentances are no longer than 5 words.

Hmm... a male in a rock/rapper band/group? Big in Asia? Approx 35 yrs old now?
    Go Habs Go!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I read somewhere that someone is going on a tour of Asia next, but I forget who.

BB's baby is Suri! Nah. I don't think the time line is right.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    ... where sentances are no longer than 5 words.

Hmm... a male in a rock/rapper band/group? Big in Asia? Approx 35 yrs old now?
    I don't think the guy is 35 now. It said it happens when he is in his 30s. He could be older now. I say Tommy Lee only because of this line "his is a BIG problem (no pun intended)"

Hummm...I think I might actually do some googling on this and I'll report back if I find anything, lol
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    I don't think the guy is 35 now. It said it happens when he is in his 30s. He could be older now. I say Tommy Lee only because of this line "This is a BIG problem (no pun intended)"
    There are a lot of more hung rock stars than Tommy Lee... however, there is this item from http://www.motley.com/band/:

"And then there’s the reunion of Mötley Crüe, which has energized thousands of fans worldwide, recalling the zenith of the band’s fame in the ‘80s and ‘90s. The “Red, White & Crüe Tour 2005: Better Live Than Dead,” presented by VH1 and VH1 Classic, has already sold out U.S. arenas and is currently working its way toward Europe and Australia. It returns to the U.S. to hit more than 40 amphitheatres in August and September before wrapping up in southeast Asia this November and December. “After being away from each other for more than six years, I was real apprehensive about this tour,” says Lee."

Timeline right? (Nov/Dec. 2005)

Sweet Jesus, that was a detailed BI. But yet, confusing.

This rocker/rapper has said he doesn't have kids, does Fred Durst?? Eminem does.....Tommy Lee does. Kid Rock does. Hmmmm....

I added some paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by texlux View Post
    I wasn't sure if this had been posted or not, but I want to know who this is!

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/11
    A little background. In Korea there is an all-girl group which is extremely popular not only in Korea but all over Asia. The girls are all teenagers ranging in age from 15-17 and the image they portray is sexy and their lyrics are as suggestive as lyrics can be in Korea, while at the same time being the innocent virgins they are all supposed to be and the public demands..

All over Asia people, especially teenage boys and girls love this group. They are one of the highest selling groups for 2 or 3 years in a row. The girl who is the subject of our story is 17 at the time. Lets call her"BB."

In the US, you have a singer who is going on tour throughout Asia. He is a rock/rapper and has a reputation for not being innocent and for being an ass. His group is talented and they do very well for themselves. This guy is the typical "rock star" with the attitude and stereotypes to match. He is about 30 at the time this all happens. Lets call him "RR."

It turns out BB is a fan of the music of RR and they met at an event in Korea. She fawned over him like a teenager would when meeting someone she admired or has a crush on. RR is used to having his way with his fans and does not realize that maybe things in Korea are just a little bit different.

He just thinks she is another groupie he is trying to get in bed and does not realize that this will be her first time and she considers it much more serious than he does. To him it is one night, to her, she is thinking marriage. One night of sex and he never will think of her again. She will think of him all the time and wonders why he has not returned her calls.

About two months go by and she realizes she is pregnant. This is a BIG problem (no pun intended) Although not reality, the stereotype is that young women remain virgins until they marry. This is even more true of someone who is a celebrity of the stature of BB. She is on posters in every teenagers bedroom in the country and most of Asia. She cannot be pregnant. However, she is and she knows who the father is.

BB is part of a huge group and cannot just disappear. She only tells her family and the groups manager. Not even the rest of the group know exactly what is wrong with her. The only thing they know is there will not be many tv appearances or concerts for the next year.

Abortion was never really an option. Adoption is the only option and the adoption must be done outside the country. BBs manager finally discovers who the father is and tracks down the management team of the father. Of course RRs management team has had this problem from other fans. However an abortion is usually the answer given and funds dispersed for this purpose.

With BB they have someone who is underage and a huge star in parts of the world and is believable and needs to hide the situation as much as RR"s team wants to. RR agrees to pay for BB to stay in the US to hide at a hotel and to pay the costs for the birth and adoption and anything else that is necessary. During the pregnancy, BB and RR rarely see each other.

BB still wants to be with RR and RR does not have the guts to say he does not want to be with her and so strings BB along for the ride. He gets so caught up in the game that he starts talking about marriage and even adopting the baby himself when it is born. This game goes on until about a month prior to delivery. At that point in time RR meets someone he wants to be with and totally blows off BB.

He does not tell his new flame about BB or the situation being played out. BB tries to get in contact with RR but RR refuses to speak to her. BB is crushed and feels like RR has lied to her and made her even more ashamed to be in a foreign country, hiding out from fans and delivering a baby that no one wants.

She feels abandoned and betrayed and alone and attempts suicide. She is rushed to the hospital.She and the baby are saved. She tries to call RR and tell him about the baby, but again he refuses to speak to her. He has someone in his life. He tells the management team to stop paying the bills, but they ignore him because they do not want this to get out.

In an interview with a magazine he is quoted as saying he has no kids and no plans on having any. He is just having a good time and enjoying life. The baby is put up for adoption. BB goes back to Korea where the group breaks up and many of the girls try a solo career. BB steps away from the spotlight even more and remains in seclusion for another year. She is just now trying to reestablish her music career.

RR continues on and becomes even more of an ass. He finds someone else and then someone else and so on. I would tell you what happens in more detail to RR but it would give it away who he is. Needless to say I am not a big fan.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Bronze Member

That blind item is too danm long. Perez makes his blind items very blunt and very too the point.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thanks Dean. Much easier to read.

There is a google item about Keith Urban containing "Southeast Asia" and "2007 tour", but I can't open it because it's a paid subscription news service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Thanks Dean. Much easier to read.

There is a google item about Keith Urban containing "Southeast Asia" and "2007 tour", but I can't open it because it's a paid subscription news service.
    Can't put Keith Urban in a Rock/Rapper category though!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Well...

I think the Korean Girl group is one called Fin.K.L.

There were pretty huge in Asia - made 4 great albums. After the 4th the took an exceptionally long hiatus and then broke up - in in 2002 after releaseing and supporting the 4th album (touring, etc...).

In one of the members met the Rocker during the 4th Album tour that Rocker/Rapper who was 30 then would now be 35.

There is information for 4 of the girls in the group 2 have gone on to be successful 2 not so successful..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fin.K.L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information