Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Post Page Six 1/8/07

Default New York Post Page Six 1/8/07

Just Asking
    WHICH desperate housewife (not from the show) who lives with her well-born, wealthy husband in New Jersey just bought an apartment off Fifth Avenue? She uses the pad for rendezvous with her lover of three years, a married exec with a financial services giant . . . WHICH Tinseltown sex siren with a humanitarian streak has resumed her old habit of dabbling with heroin? She paid a recent visit to an old rock star friend and joined him in narcotic stupor . . . WHICH married-with-children network anchorman is in trouble again with his wife? Someone tattled, and she learned he misbehaved with a comely co-worker at the office Christmas party.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01082007...g_pagesix_.htm

No idea for the first one

Or the second

Sounds like Mr. Lauer for the third item.

#2 is not Angelina I hope...

But she does not look well.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ My first thoughts. Let's hope not. People like her will always want to return periodically to those "living on the edge" habits.

#1 might be one of the NJ Nets players wives--though I cannot think of any of the players off the top of my head. There is one Jason, who has been all over the news....and his wife too. I don't know. Reaching here.
    #2 no clue. Hope not Angie

#3 has to be Matt Lauer. There are new rumors about his wandering eye..

WHICH Tinseltown sex siren with a humanitarian streak has resumed her old habit of dabbling with heroin? She paid a recent visit to an old rock star friend and joined him in narcotic stupor . . .
    -this does sound like Angelina

WHICH married-with-children network anchorman is in trouble again with his wife? Someone tattled, and she learned he misbehaved with a comely co-worker at the office Christmas party.
    -Brian Williams?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Pamela Anderson for #2, she's big with PETA and she's banging Tommy Lee again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

^^Pam is a good guess, she does support Peta a lot and was seen with Tommy. I think Angelina has that seratonin inhibitor implant. But who knows, she's been looking like crap lately. Hope its her
    for #3, totally Matt Lauer. He was having an affair with a 19yr old while wife was preggers

I think #2 sounds a lot like Angelina. And maybe Brad is dabbling a little too, he was looking rough in Palm Springs!

I hope #2 isn't Angie, but it very well could be. Then again, Pam Anderson is a good guess too...perhaps she got the Hep C from sharing needles w/Tommy for heroin AND tattoo use? (seperate needles, but you get what I mean)

#3, I agree w/Matt Lauer
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Silver Member

#2 sounds like Angie- who is the rocker friend, though?

#2 is Pam. Pretty sure. I don't think it is Angie. I think we might be seeing her pregnant again very soon.

Bronze Member

Probably Pam. Wasnt she seen hanging out with Tomme Lee recently? She looks like she has been through the ringer

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    #2 is Pam. Pretty sure. I don't think it is Angie. I think we might be seeing her pregnant again very soon.
    I think you are onto something. I seem to remember reading something about Pam hanging out with some rocker dude recently but I can't remember exactly what I read or where I read it. It was a at the time.

WHICH desperate housewife (not from the show) who lives with her well-born, wealthy husband in New Jersey just bought an apartment off Fifth Avenue? She uses the pad for rendezvous with her lover of three years, a married exec with a financial services giant
    I believe it might be Dorothea Bongiovi, Jon Bon Jovi's wife.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

I dunno. I looked him up on wikipedia and his background doesn't look well-born (implication of money background). He looks more middle-class born. Although, they probably do live quite in style, and do live in NJ so who knows.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information