Thread: New entertainment lawyer blind item 01/4

Default New entertainment lawyer blind item 01/4

Thursday, January 04, 2007

In what has to be one of the more bizarre blind items of recent memory this actress has really just started to concentrate on her career again. She has gone from everyone's fantasy to Academy Award winning movies to now being someone you go, "hey what happened to, or wow she is not the star she used to be." The reason for all of this was her marriage to a director wannabe. Everyone always thought the pairing was strange. It seems that our couple has a relationship which was more S&M then H&W. It seems that she lived to do his bidding and was completely submissive to his needs. She trained for two years and never left his side and always remained standing still when he was speaking to others. Then as the money began to run out, she took an endless series of roles which paid ok but did not enhance her career. She did this to support him because he told her that she belonged to him and was his slave. She always did his bidding no matter what. If it involved sleeping with other men or women she did it for him and never complained. She was perfectly happy to stay with him forever. She thought everything was great, but he left her and devastated her. He found someone else who he wanted to play with and did not want to share. Our actress even got the wrong end of the alimony and still supports him to some extent, although he does now have to work. She has spun this situation to friends by saying it was a one time thing and she will not make the same mistake again, but wasn't that her in Bar Sinister's S&M lair last week looking for a new Master?

Basically the way it works from yesterday is that you have no clue about some of them. I would hate for you to wait until Friday even though it is right next door.

Thandi Newton.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Mena Suvari. She was in American Beauty, married this older director. Hasn't done anything outstanding since, and they are now split up/divorced.

^Mena Suvari - never would have thought it but very, very good guess. Just read about their 18 year age difference and that they always got flak for it.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Ooh...Mena Survari is such a good guess!

Damn, yea Mena Suvari is a really good guess. I cannot think of anyone else...

Wow, great job.. that guess seems spot on because I can't find any other actresses who have been in Oscar-winning movies who have been married and have since divorced a small-time director.. all the pieces fit. I'd say this one is pretty much solved, yes?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Very good guess, probably Mena Suvari. Years ago it would have been Sondra Locke (Clint Eastwood).

Ewwww...I just got the mental picture of Clint Eastwood in S&M gear flogging a slave girl...make it go away!!!

Thats right, Mena was really big after American Beauty since that movie was so popular.

Bronze Member

Wow, great job!!! Mena totally fits. I remember her now rolling around in the roses, and how "hot" the world thought she was. Now I can't get the pic of her and her bangs out of my head!!!

Update from Ent. Lawyer -

#3 Fantasy actress in a S&M marriage - No longer married, but she still enjoys the private clubs. BTW, the clue at the end of this post makes the three above really easy.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Thread Information