Thread: One gay-acting playacting blind vice

Silver Member

Default One gay-acting playacting blind vice

Now, superfamous Manfred He-Man, I must tell you, is far more hopeful and genuine (for whatever that's worth) in his private homo life. Got a good man beside him, just like our fave closeted hunk, Toothy Tile. And even though Manfred does, just like Tooth, dream from time to time about the very real possibility of coming out and keeping his day job in homo-hating 'Merica—as Dubya says, so adoringly—he's trying to convince producers of one of his upcoming flicks to let him sorta do it...slowly.

In other words, via one of the characters Manfred's soon playing, who's even studlier than the reportedly wholly hetero He-Man.

"He wants this character to have a scene where he tries gay sex," poops a source close to M.H.-M.'s production goings-on. "He thinks that might help pave the way for him, privately, later on."

Whatever works for ya, boyfriend!

Gosh, I wonder if Toothy, the grande dame of on-the-verge fruits, has thought of such a calculating celluloid plan himself?

Yeah, I think so. Think he quashed it, in the end.

And it Aint
    Matt Damon
    Matthew McConaghey (sp?)
    Matt Dillon
    *****SUPERTRAMP=SUPERFREAK*****

hahahahaha In Brokeback Mountain, Jake got quashed in the end now, didn't he?

As for Manfred- George Clooney? Superfamous and all that?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think George Clooney would ever come out, even if it IS true he's gay. He loves being sneaky and playing cat and mouse with the media and the public. And he's too A-List to request things of producers. It's more like the other way around (unless it's a huge-budget thing he's trying to finance, of course).

Matt Damon will probably never come out. It's not cool at all for a married (or even formerly married) man to come out as gay, especially when they have very small children.

Oh, and don't you love how all three "and it aint's" are probably gay??!!

It's probably someone named "Matt" since all three "and it aints" are.

Matthew Perry
    Matt LeBlanc
    Matthew Broderick

I don't think any of them are "super famous" though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    It's probably someone named "Matt" since all three "and it aints" are.

Matthew Perry
    Matt LeBlanc
    Matthew Broderick

I don't think any of them are "super famous" though.
    Seems like it could be Broderick or LeBlanc. Oh, never mind. They're not superfamous or studly.

I think this post and the toothy tile references solve that mystery once and for all...Jakey poo no doubt...can't believe Ted has gone so far, oh well, he got layed off so maybe he decided what the hell and will out the poor kid.
    {Jake used to live down the street from me in my boyfriend's apartment building in Hollywood...I've since moved and miss seeing him (Jake, not my boyfriend) around from time to time...so sexy... I've got no problem with bi guys...whatever floats a guys boat...}

On the other hand not sure who this one is...surely has to be a Matt though, Ted is getting lazy...no wonder they let him go!

Oh...here's a suggestion...oops two posts in a row, but I was on the hunt...

Matthew Fox????

I googled "famous actor matt" and selected images...guess who is the one who turns up most often other than the three it isn'ts? And he just finished two movies, not sure if he's currently in pre-production on one or not...definitely hunky though...not sure if he's considered super famous...I would say pretty damned famous now though because of "Lost" (and he's a bit of a he-man on that show)...so I'm going with him here!

Shit, there are alot of Matts! Just realized that.

Matt Dillion is bisexual, there was a website with celebrity dirt that i posted in the miscellaneous forum awhile ago that said so. It also said female bed partners said he was a lousy lover... might like the lads better.

Matt LeBlanc is DEFINETLY gay; theres been more than one, more than two, blind items about that. But he's not in any upcoming movies that I know of; i thought he was over. And as soon as he was over and out of the public eye, surprise surprise, no more wife. No need for the beard anymore.

Matthew Broderick is a good guess., but studly? NO WAY!

I reckon its Clooney actually. That dude he was with at the Oscars was his 'assistant'... Superfamous definetly fits, hes the first person I think of when I think superfamous actors. But as Mira said, he wouldn't feel the need to out himself anyway....

MEANWHILE, the more toothy 'our favourite closeted hunk' is mentioned, the more i want to know who it is!

Bronze Member

Why doesn't Ted just out these people? I mean E is letting him go anyhow. He might as well as just spill it. I like Perez's blind vice's better they are so blunt and to the point.

Yeah as much as I hate Perez, I like that he has balls. Ted SHOULD totally out TT as a parting gift... (Not that its poor jake's... uh, i mean, whoever it is', fault!)

Didn't Daniel Craig just say that he thought there should be a gay(ish) scene in the next Bond movie? It doesn't get more He-Man than Bond..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Miller, Wentworth.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^ I don't consider Went to be superfamous. Only fans of Prison Break really know who he is.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Ted SHOULD totally out TT as a parting gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    Why doesn't Ted just out these people? I mean E is letting him go anyhow. He might as well as just spill it.
    And completely finish off his already crippled career?! He's already skating on thin ice. Hollywood sometimes has a very short memory and sometimes a very long one! Depends on how much money is at stake and who stands to benefit!

First thought - George Clooney.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Didn't Daniel Craig just say that he thought there should be a gay(ish) scene in the next Bond movie? It doesn't get more He-Man than Bond..
    good thought, but he's not a household name/megastar.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    First thought - George Clooney.
    It does seem to point to him (no pun intended )

Thread Information