Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Blinds from entertainment lawyer, 12/20

Default Three Blinds from entertainment lawyer, 12/20

1.) This actor was in the highest grossing film of all time. However that does not seem to be enough magic to get his on again off again long-time girlfriend to the altar. She loves him, BUT is never going to get married to him or any other MAN.

2.) This A list long-time married actor with kids decided to enjoy some of the first snow of the year. Of course no weekend in the snow would be fun if he were alone or with his wife, so he brought his girlfriend. They thought they had slipped the paps back in LA, but whoops, they had been spotted. Thinking fast, our beloved A-lister called his wife who volunteered to come out to the cabin in the middle of the night and acted as if she expected the girlfriend to be there all along.

3.) Usually this gay (dropping quickly to B) actor is suspected of being gay but has never come out to the general public. The reason for this confidential item though is that lately his many boy toys have reported drugs strewn around his LA house and that more often that not, the actor is not up for the task at hand. Looks like his career is not the only thing not rising to where it was.

http://crazydaysandnights.blogspot.com/
    ----------------------------------

1. Leo
    2. Tom Hanks?
    3. no idea...

Number 3 ... Kevin Spacey? He's never come out. Has he done anything lately that's been a big hit?

NUmber 1- obviously Leo. but the "magic" comment makes me think that there might be more to this.
    Number 3- Tom Cruise. His Career is failing. He's got Tom Kat but that's a beard anyway

#3 is definately Spacey the LA and confidential are clues that give it away.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    NUmber 1- obviously Leo. but the "magic" comment makes me think that there might be more to this.
    Number 3- Tom Cruise. His Career is failing. He's got Tom Kat but that's a beard anyway
    maybe elijah wood? he was in lord of the rings which is the 2nd highest grossing film. or maybe not leo, maybe billy zane? 3. good guess for tom

the second highest grossing film is Star Wars I think. (When you take into account inflation and all that jazz)

Elite Member

^^oo, ure right. but still hard to imagine giselle being a lezbot

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    3.) Usually this gay (dropping quickly to B) actor is suspected of being gay but has never come out to the general public. The reason for this confidential item though is that lately his many boy toys have reported drugs strewn around his LA house and that more often that not, the actor is not up for the task at hand. Looks like his career is not the only thing not rising to where it was.
    I agree with aabbcc and others above, this smacks of Kevin Spacey. Some of his movies lately have been turkeys or just not bona fide hits.
    Last edited by Mira; December 22nd, 2006 at 07:47 PM.

cly
    Bronze Member

#1 I think it is Leo, but I take it to mean that Giselle is really a MAN. I have wondered about that actually. She wouldn't be the first tranny model.

Pretty sure Leo is dating Bar Refaeli now, another model...he and Giselle finally gave up a while ago I think.

What about Tobey Maguire? Did he's had a fiancee for a while, not sure if they've ever gotten around to tying the not. Spider Man was considered the highest grossing in theaters for a while I think...not sure.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gossiplover81 View Post
    Pretty sure Leo is dating Bar Refaeli now, another model...he and Giselle finally gave up a while ago I think.

What about Tobey Maguire? Did he's had a fiancee for a while, not sure if they've ever gotten around to tying the not. Spider Man was considered the highest grossing in theaters for a while I think...not sure.

Leo is dating Bar now, I think. Her site says they've been dating for half a year. BUT, a lot of people think he never stopped what he had with Gisele and they're on and off again. But I thought SHE wouldn't marry HIM because he was kind of a man ho.

According to imdb Titanic is the highest-grossing film of all time, followed by The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I believe that Giselle may be a tranny - however, I don't think its about them, since he's been with that Israeli model. I think its more likely its about Billy Zane and Kelly Brooks. But maybe it is Leo, I don't know. I'm sure #3 is Kevin Spacey.

Oh, also Billy Zane was in Charmed - that could explain the "magic" comment....

Wow...I sure need to look over my comments before hitting post, that's barely legible in its typos....sorry!

I think Tom Cruise is a good guess for number 3. Doesn't Kevin Spacey live in London, not LA?

Silver Member
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information