Thread: Billy Masters Blind 12/4

Default Billy Masters Blind 12/4

46. BILLY MASTERS 12/04
    Could it be that a certain popular pretty boy has been cavorting in clubs catering to same-sex studs? Don't tell his wife - or his kid, for that matter. Despite the attention paid to his almost-feminine features, the dashing dude stays out of the fastlane and keeps a low profile - especially when he's horny and tempted. It must have been disturbing when he was complimented on his current hit and lauded for his last limited appearance on that groundbreaking show (which was likely popular with his college classmates). I suppose he can take comfort in the fact that all eyes were on him while he was chatting and wasn't in the sling...yet!
    Jason Bateman maybe?

Groundbreaking show: Arrested Development
    Current Hit: The Break-up (kinda sorta)
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

so he had a hit movie, and was a guest on some popular show...i have no clue. i thought Zach Braff, but he's not married!

Holy crap, that's a tough one. A hit w/this college classmates?? Limited appearance.....

Marrried, w/a kid. This is way too hard.

I would love to say it's Arod with the popular pretty boy, feminine features bit but he's never been a TV star.

Zach Braff is good but yeah, no wife. so... uh... hmm... This is a toughy. The 'current hit'- could he be a musician making a featured guest appearance on a TV show?

OMG, could it be Kyle Chandler? He got an emmy nod for best guest appearance on Grey's Anatomy last year, plus he's the star of the Friday Night Lights TV show.

The only thing I can see wrong is he has two children, not just one.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i hate to even think this, but could it be McDreamy? Current hit, Grey's. Had a brief role on Will and Grace (which was considered groundbreaking), and is currently married with one child...i hope not...

also, when thinking about other groundbreaking shows I thought of Sex and the City and Queer as Folk...and does anyone think that "fastlane" is a clue? i orginally thought of paul walker but he's not married and never really did anything worth praise...i also thought of Kyle MacLachlan, because he's on Desperate Housewives now, but he's not exactly pretty boy material...

Elite Member

^^Omg, McDreamy is so right! He has the show, was on Will and Grace and the feminine features would refer to people's obsession with his hair!

Brad Pitt?

Pretty boy, feminine features: check
    Bisexual rumors: check
    Kid: check
    Current hit: Maybe...is Babel a current hit?
    Groundbreaking Television: Maybe...was "Friends" groundbreaking and popular with the college crowd?

I don't know what the chatting and not being in a sling means...can anyone enlighten me?

I think it's making reference to a sex sling.

Kyle Chandler went to college but has two kids. It has to be someone who went to college and has one kid.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I know McDreamy was accused by his first wife of beating her up. Read it in the oh-so-reputable Enquirer.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Lightbulb

Matt Damon is married and has 1 child. Also went to Harvard.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Thread Information