Thread: Janet Charlton blind item 12/03

Default Janet Charlton blind item 12/03

This handsome young actor had a beautiful longtime girlfriend and they both started getting very successful in Hollywood around the same time. They seemed like old fashioned sweethearts but were far kinkier than we realized. The founded what they laughingly called The Hollywood Spanking Club. These private celebrity get-togethers were actually orgies and participants were encouraged to live out their wildest fantasies. Activities were fueled by an abundance of drugs. More often than not, our straight actor and his girlfriend ended up wih partners of their own sex. The actor's motto was: "The difference between gay and straight is two lines of coke." A few years have passed and they've both moved on to new relationships. Both of their new partners would be VERY surprised to hear about the old days!

http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/

I don't know, the only people I can think of is Toothy Tile and Kiki...

Thinking Leo and Giselle because it says 'beautiful longtime girlfriend' not actress.

Although successful in Hollywood, could it include Victoria's Secret stuff? And her hideous movie with Jimmy Fallon?

^ I don't think it's them cause the "Hollywood" reference would make me think they're both actors — especially since it says they were "both" "getting" successful "in" Hollywood.

So basically they're young, they're actors, they're both in new relationships now, and their popularity was growing at the same time — for the most part cause that could be taken in a couple different ways. Hmm....

True but it also makes repeated reference to 'the actor' and not both actors or the acting pair or starlet or any other female acting title.

-"handsome young actor had a beautiful longtime girlfriend"
    -"our straight actor and his girlfriend"
    -"The actor's motto was..."

But if they're both actors, if this is old news, I could see this being Brad and Gwyneth.

Kate Bosworth and Orlando Bloom? Didn't they become popular around the same time? I can't remember.

I'd say Josh and Scarlett, but she doesn't have a new man that we know of yet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I have no clue, all the above are good guesses, but my first thought was Leo & Giselle too.

My only thought after reading this & other blind items is that people in Hollywood are really screwed up. I'd like to feel somewhat sorry for them, but then again, not really

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    Kate Bosworth and Orlando Bloom? Didn't they become popular around the same time? I can't remember.
    These were the two I thought of, too!!

So I thought some more about this one because the model/actor/actress/beautiful girlfriend/Hollywood thing was bugging me. How about Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley?

She's an official model/actress and they both did the Hollywood thing around the same time in the 90's. And they're both moved on with other people now.

Jude Law & Sienna Miller?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'd say Josh and Scarlett, but she doesn't have a new man that we know of yet.
    He was 'successful' way before her, I wouldn't even say he was THAT successful. He like, left Hollywood to live in Minnesota, to get away from it all. Scarlett is probably even more successful than him.

I have no clue, but I'd like to know who this; sounds juicy.

Thread Information